Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm making a manga called Angel's Sorrow.It's about a 9 year old kid(his name is Zero) who gets possesed by a new kind of demon.He kills his parents(but he doesn't do it on purpose,and the worst part is that when he kills when the demon takes over he has to see himself kill them knowing he can't stop it.)13 years later(during those years he trained as a ninja and is now the best ninja ever to walk the planet.And he's 22 years old and because of the demon inside of him he stopped his aging and will stay 22 years old forever) he thought the demon went away,so he got married and raised an 11year old boy.Well one night the demon took over and he got so close to saving his son and wife from dying by his own hands but he just wasn't strong enough.He spent 2 long years in a horrible facility just in shock and in pain,but he escaped so he could find the person who put the demon in him.Along his journey he finds friends who join him.The reason he let them join was because he has more control over his demon,but when he gets pissed he starts going on a rampage.I'm trying to make a good ending but,what do you guys think? :smirk:
Posted
I think that that it a really great storylline but it sound a little to much like Samurai Deeper Kyo, just altered. Also a bit like what happens with demon InuYasha. If i could offer a suggestion I would say that maybe he should also destroy his whole viilage/city or maybe even one thenth of the world.
Great story!
Posted
yeah I like it too, keep writing man. I look forward to reading the complete thing whe you finally finish. I dont think its that close to SDK, but even if it is, everyone needs a starting point.
Posted
Thanks it's really nice to see someone appreciate my work.I've been working on it for 4 years,so that means I was 8 years old when I started thinking about it. :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...