Fall Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 i don't believe you people. how can you not like spaorts games? they practically the best games out there, aswell as racing, which i suppose is sport...................owell, it must be just the thing us boys are into.
liamc2 Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 i really hat that game on the psx, you know the one ummm, i think its called Vib ribbon or something
coolkam007 Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 sports games are no good.. >.<'.. whats the point? and some racing games get annoying.. but i'm glad they are starting to go in a different direction.. adding weapons is a major +, having twisted tracks that go loop-de-loop is good too.. and the faster it seems the better.. (extream-g is a great example, i cant wait to play 3 :D )
Kuja Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]mind games... they suck when a woman tries to F w/ your head... i hate that... less it jenna... then i like it ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Shy Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B][color=royalblue]I [B]HATE[/B] sports games. Go out and do the real thing, u lazy b******s![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]LOL, I know exactly what you mean. I get so mad when people make a big deal about the new Gran Turismo game. I mean if you want a realistic driving sim then go in your cars and give me a ride to the store so I can get a real game![/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 I hate games that r sooooooooooooooo short.
BabyGirl Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=deeppink]This may sound really stupid or obvious, but I hate impossible games. Ones that are just waaay too hard for me to waste my time on. I get bored easily, so I don't like sitting around for two or three days trying to beat one level. Those games are no fun :p[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now