Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I just don't like games that just don't try...mostly rushed games or games where the developers don't put much thought into their works thus tainting the system's image.[/COLOR]
Posted
I don't really like most sport games, and don't really prefer games with little depth or no real story to it at all. Basically, I like almost all games, and give about everyone of them a fair chance before I 'hate' it
Posted
[SIZE=1]Horror/survival/shooters and those damn annoying platformers like... MARIO 64... that's annoying, but it's good...[/SIZE]
Posted
I hate games that use liscenced characters but don't live up to their potential, or basically every superhero game ever made. Spide Man was okay though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]I hate games that use liscenced characters but don't live up to their potential, or basically every superhero game ever made. Spide Man was okay though. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Heh heh... superman... SUCK.[/SIZE]
Posted
Just thought of something. I hate when they have a really tough 'pre-requisite' mission, that forces you to do a great deal of tough objectives before you are allowed in the game. Half the reason I hate this, is because it doesn't give you enough time to actually learn the game before they thrust a super hard level like that at you. >_<

Superman was what brought this to mind, since I believe you had to fly through all the rings to get out of the first mission? . . might be wrong, but that was all I played, and I hated it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i HATE sports games, i cant stand them. also, racing games. dont get me wrong theres alotta good ones but when your playing a racing game and u feel like you've already played it, well u probably did cause to me they feel all the same.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Most sports games suck. I mean, just about every football/soccer/basketball game is the same...and they NEVER do it right.

The whole system that they have for sports games is totally wrong...it would be a lot more fun if designed differently.

Having said that, some sports games have been done well. I love Athlete Kings by Sega (Decathlete for Americans) which was on the Saturn...

And I love the Tony Hawk games as well. SSX and 1080 Snowboarding were also great...but I don't really class those "extreme sports" titles as sports games...not like basketball, football etc.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]Just thought of something. I hate when they have a really tough 'pre-requisite' mission, that forces you to do a great deal of tough objectives before you are allowed in the game. Half the reason I hate this, is because it doesn't give you enough time to actually learn the game before they thrust a super hard level like that at you. >_<

Superman was what brought this to mind, since I believe you had to fly through all the rings to get out of the first mission? . . might be wrong, but that was all I played, and I hated it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Also games where you have to go through a three hour tutorial just to get into the game. I can not think of any of those right now, but PSX has one or two that made me pretty mad now that I thought about it. :D

As for Luigi's Mansion - That is perfect length, if not shorter then what I would have expected. I mean, You get to wander around a little bit, then off to the adventure, bam! ghost pops up, you get saved, (short - maybe 5 minute tutorial), then you are back to the game.

How nice~
Posted
i hate the "barbie" games. what is so interesting about a doll running around playing in a little house? ya know?

i like some sports games like "madden 2002" but that's it. Tony hawk pro sk8er 3 is awsome.
Posted
I hate.....................VIRTUAL POOL!!!!!!!! It's soooooo boring, I sat there nearly a whole day once, trying to figure out how to work it!
Posted
Well i don't like just a plain racing game. I don't like the strategy games much either. A little to hold the game together but some games use way too much. i don't like those type of games. no action just a strategy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]I hate most "Mature" games... For example,"Resident Evil" for Psx. Basiclly evil related games,I think there so pathitic...:rolleyes: Also "Conkers Bad Fur Day". I mean some mature games are ok. [/B][/QUOTE]

Resident evil rules, how can you not like it?
Guest Samus Iran
Posted
Praise the Lord!! You speak the truth my brotha! Hail to the truth about the bad game play of those games
Posted
[SIZE=1]I also HATE AND DESPISE football/soccer games, sports, but not extreme sports as James said, they are ALOT better than pooey soccer... bleh...

I go for adventure and action more, I like RPG's too...[/SIZE]
Posted
Sports games make me fall asleep when I am watching my bros play them. They suck. Racing games (with few exceptions) don't catch my interest. Fightning games (excluding SSB) are poop to me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...