ssj babe Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 er... um.yeah just what i said......*clears throat*:nervous:
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 well, ya know what? i haven't done a damn thing so far. although, three of my friends are coming over later & we're going to call the corners.
mornigndew Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=blue][size=1] Anyone see the moon tonight. It's great, just perfect for halloween [/color][/size]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I'm dancin to rap music in my crib! yea foos! lol.... :p [/color][/b][/size]
ssj babe Posted November 1, 2001 Author Posted November 1, 2001 i didn't even go trick or treating *sniff*:bawl:
Anna Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Well this afternoon I was past my elbow in pumpkin inards. :D It was fun! I mean yeah, I was kind of like 'this feels sooooooo gross' at first, but after a while I got used to it, and it was fun rippin' out them pumpkin guts! :excited: :cross: And then I carved this WICKED face...... the eyes were, slanted, but the mouth was this big, 'roar' kind of expression. It was about 8 inches in length and them 13 inches in width. It had full rows of 'sharp' teeth, and two super-long fangs that were about 3 n a half inches long. And y'all this pumpkin was .... it was huge, the little sticker on it said XXXL. I almost broke my back trying to get it out to the porch. Then I took my sister's party of friends (20+) out trick -or- treating. :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: NEVER AGAIN!!! I hate children........ at least children who for SOME DUMB REASON have this URGE to run out into the ROAD when CARS are coming, amongst other obnoxious mannerisms of immature brats.... um, :angel: I like children, really....... *cough* the kind that are immobile and can't talk yet *cough*
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I am still listen to rap in muh crib... lol.... I got muh cool atitude out now instead of my dark attitude... fools... jk.. lol...[/color][/b][/size]
Kittie Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 i'm dressed up as...yeah....just call me the Living Dead Girl...and this is fun...so far! :D and around midnight i'll do what solitary brujas do on Samhain!!!!:babble: happi new year!! :demon:
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 I was Gurgg from Mudvayne. In case you don't know who that is he's the lead guitarist. I died my hair red and spiked it and painted my face and neck black and painted red stripes on it. It looked so tight, I wore it to school and all my friends thought it was awesome. I got a pic too. Me with my sister. My sister was what kittie was. A living dead girl. And I'll post the pic whenever it get's developed.
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 so, we called the corners. it was so cool. the snake & the lizards all escaped right in the middle of the ritual. &... i cast a love spell. we'll see if it works. :naughty:
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I got a beer from the fridge and drank it to celebrate... heh... and i'm still listenin to rap...[/color][/b][/size]
Guest Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][color=blue][size=1] Anyone see the moon tonight. It's great, just perfect for halloween [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Yes its a full moon. BUT it was the first full moon in 47 years! Before mostly everyone here was born. We saw history sort of..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 halloween sucks, I hate it when those damn kids come knocking on my door, this year I was prepared, heh, I took my brothers big water gun and drenched every trick or treater that came knocking on my door.... evil, aren't I....
mornigndew Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]halloween sucks, I hate it when those damn kids come knocking on my door, this year I was prepared, heh, I took my brothers big water gun and drenched every trick or treater that came knocking on my door.... evil, aren't I.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1] How eveil:devil:, next year just don't leave the light on, no one will ring at your doorbell [/color][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [color=blue][size=1] How eveil:devil:, next year just don't leave the light on, no one will ring at your doorbell [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah they will... well I did... heh I dressed up as... A MONK!! Yah! And Seph, would you spray me? :angel: [/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Yeah they will... well I did... heh I dressed up as... A MONK!! Yah! And Seph, would you spray me? :angel: [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1] then post a piece of paper written "NO CANDY" at the door [/color][/size]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Last night i spent my night listening to rap and beating up people that tried to vandelize my house.... eheh... i got in a fight.... kinda sore right now...[/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]Last night i spent my night listening to rap and beating up people that tried to vandelize my house.... eheh... i got in a fight.... kinda sore right now...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You should of chucked bleach on them... ha. or made yourself bleed and cut your face then go out and pretend to die... or not :p[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]You should of chucked bleach on them... ha. or made yourself bleed and cut your face then go out and pretend to die... or not :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]It was the same gang that gave me a scar on my left arm... [/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]How/Why/When did this... "gang" give you a scar? Doesn't your friends/family care about you getting beats?[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]It was the same gang that gave me a scar on my left arm... [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1] Poor Ken.:confused: Are you OK? Where you lived sound so dangerous [/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Yeah they will... well I did... heh I dressed up as... A MONK!! Yah! And Seph, would you spray me? :angel: [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] yes, if you knocked on my door then I definately would have sprayed you.... and the amount of scream costumes this year *shakes head* unbelievable....
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [color=blue][size=1] Poor Ken.:confused: Are you OK? Where you lived sound so dangerous [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]That's why I wouldn't like to live there... I am scared of MANY things...[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]And... I was a Monk seph... A MONK!! ALL POWERFUL... So... scream eh? Two of my mates were with me and they were wearing scream masks too... I was having much fun.... Have you ever played Mystical Ninja? Well, you know the fortune teller? I kept shouting PLASMA!!![/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] yes, if you knocked on my door then I definately would have sprayed you.... and the amount of scream costumes this year *shakes head* unbelievable.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1] Seph, you're so evil :devil: :laugh: :laugh: [/color][/size] [color=green][size=1] SG, check your PM [/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now