Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just wondering where everyone got their pictures from for their appearances in sign-ups for RPGs? Could someone please tell me a good site? I've found angelroms.com which is pretty good but is there any others?
Posted
People can use all sorts of sources from Google Images to Yahoo Images to just knowing sites of anime art. It depends on what type of character you have. If it's someone easily found, then site links are something people could supply to you. If it's not too common, then maybe you should try Google Images.

I, myself, usually make my appearance pictures.
Posted
*dies laughing at DW's banner* ahem...anyway...

I can spend ages looking for the right kind of image to put as an appearance, just because I'm too lazy to write a profile anymore. There was this great anime site where you can get loads of images but I have completely forgotten the name of it...I'll get back to you on that one.
Posted
I do go to one web site that has a huge anime gallery. I've only found it recently so I haven't even looked at all the pictures yet. Most of the pictures are of female characters. The site is [URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/]http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/[/URL]. I hope this helps.
Posted
Try looking at the [URL=http://www.anipike.com]Anime Web Turnpike[/URL]. You can find links to just about anything there. ^_^ (I usually prefer written descriptions myself, however...)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...