Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
To answer your question. Yes you must rate the avatar and sig or just avatar or just the sig of the member. Everyone has a different thought and mark to give a member so please do so in rating them.

As for your sig/avatar fan girl:

It looks peaceful like making me somewhat want to sleep. Maybe it is the time here or it is the impact of the sig and avatar but overall it is very smooth on the eyes. But the words For Love and Peace seem very odd to have in the sig. I would have expected something like: I wanna sleep. lol. The words in your sig seem random in my thoughts so...

The ratings are:

Avatar: 7/10
Sig: 6/10
Posted
I love it.

10/10 for the whole set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also Syk3 what the hell are you talking about I was serious.
Posted
I think, Deimos, that your avatar is really good, I give it a 9/10, and the banner gets a 9/10 also. I think they're really cool, and I almost gave them 10's. I do think that the colors are nice too. It really goes together well.

-MILZ
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...