Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]That's right, list those games that make you crazy...

Mystical Ninja(I KEEEP FAAALIING OFF OF MOUNT FUUJIII!!!!)
Mario 64
Lylat Wars/Starfox 64[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]superman! never before has a game sucked so much.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Why... do.. you have it?[/SIZE]
Posted
Played it for about ten minutes. . laughed at my friend for renting it ^_^ He got angry. .woulda broken the game, but then he woulda had to pay Blockbuster some $$ for it. . more then the game is even worth too, trust me.

Hmmm. . games that induce anger in me? I hate games where the main character dies(or one of the main key players). More saddening then angry, but when I first played Chrono Trigger, and he died, I was like *jaw drops* . . . NOOOOOOO!!!!

But then I played on, and was SUPER happy

^_^ shutting up now.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]Played it for about ten minutes. . laughed at my friend for renting it ^_^ He got angry. .woulda broken the game, but then he woulda had to pay Blockbuster some $$ for it. . more then the game is even worth too, trust me.

Hmmm. . games that induce anger in me? I hate games where the main character dies(or one of the main key players). More saddening then angry, but when I first played Chrono Trigger, and he died, I was like *jaw drops* . . . NOOOOOOO!!!!

But then I played on, and was SUPER happy

^_^ shutting up now. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ha, break the damn game! It sucks anyway, just make a cardboard cut out, they'll never notice ^_^[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=crimson][b][size=1]Games that pissed me off:
Tomb Raider the last revalation for the dreamcast (JEEZUZ NO WONDER IT WAS TEN BUCKS!...)

Paper Mario (zzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzz... mama mia.....zzzzz....zzzzz)

Oni for the PC (Game over.... ok.... few mins later.... Game Over.... aight.... few mins lata.... Game over...)

StarFox 64 (YEAAA STARFOX!!! 3 hours later... i beat it... thats it???....)

Yoshi's Story (Mom... why did u buy me this....?)

Star Wars Demolition (fun for the first 5 minutes or so....)

[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I agree with everything there, apart from Starfox... that game is good and you haven't beat it yet... You have to get a medal on every single level in hard mode... THEN you've beat it...[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=crimson][b][size=1]I have beaten it... lol....

oh yea and

Mario 64 (Mario... against bowser.... saving peach.... deja vu?)

Mischeif Makers (-.-;; No comment)

FF9 Final Boss (I hated this dude.... i was like I'M GONNA BEAT IT!!! I'M GONNA BEAT IT!!! I'M GONNA....I'M DEAD....)

First Person Shooters With No Blood, Gore or Evil Things

Strategy Games where you dont need strategy

Action games with... no action...

All barbie games

Anything made by microshaft...erm...soft...[/color][/b][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...