OtakuBoards

Hello

AmericanWriter

[SIZE=3]LARGE[/SIZE] [FONT=arial]ARIAL[/FONT] [COLOR=seagreen]sea-green[/COLOR]

Hey everyone! This is SeanScarlet, or should I say used to be? LoL! I have this name because I wanted everyone to know that I write digimon Fan Fics. Also! No one replied to my contest that I had posted earlier. So please reply to this one! Alright, I am holding a contest. As you already know, I write fan fics. For my new season. If you would please reply! Alright if you would like to enter my new Digidestined of Season Two, please send this information to this address: [email][email protected][/email] Thank you! Alright, to enter, please fill this out. Also Please note: ALL DIGIMON MUST BE GOOD, ALSO DIGIDESTINED MUST BE GOOD! THANK YOU!

Info: :D Digidestined
Digidestined name:
Digidestined's intrests:
Family:
Hair/eye color:
Height:
Clothes wear in real world:
Clothes in digital world:
digivice type:
Digivice color:

Info: Digimon
Digimon:
Crest:
Evolutions:

I Can't wait to read your replies! Thanks!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AmericanWriter [/i]
[B]Also Please note: ALL DIGIMON MUST BE GOOD, ALSO DIGIDESTINED MUST BE GOOD! THANK YOU![/B][/QUOTE]

Darn! I had hoped you would forget that part. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AmericanWriter [/i]
[B][B]Please Anwser this question! Do you have a Digidestined and Digimon?[/B]

[COLOR=deeppink]If you do, would you please scrowl up, and email me that Info. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=coral]If you dont, thank you anyway! LoL[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I do indeed have a digimon...several of them, in fact.

But you really should know that posting the same thing several times is SPAM. If people want to send you information, they will do so when they see your first post. Your repeated pleas are more likely to hurt your cause than help it.

Just a bit of friendly advice.;)

What I mean is this: Almost half the posts in this thread are by you, asking that people with digimon email you. That's redundant and rather annoying.

If someone does indeed have a digimon, and wish to email you, they will do so when they see the first post in this thread. Repeatedly asking for more replies won't help. Some people may become angry with you for posting what they perceive as SPAM, and not reply for that reason.

I'm trying to help you out here.;)

[COLOR=teal]I got it! Finally! **LIGHTBULB** Well thank you anyway, if you dont want to tell me your digimon, I understand. Thank you! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]Oh ya! Where is that list on the bottom of the page? B/c I looked on the bottom, and I didnt see a list of people that are on. [/COLOR]

hi and welcome
Digidestined name: iggy
Digidestined's intrests: building anime sites
Family: 3
Hair/eye color:blonde,blue
Height: 5'4
Clothes wear in real world: APA
Clothes in digital world: SUrfer wear
digivice type:d-venialator
Digivice color: gray

Digimon: mangamon
Crest: endurance
Evolutions: champion:magmamon,utimate:lightnessmon,mega:lightnessdramon
heres a pic of mangamon

American Writer.....

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do here. You have two threads about this contest of yours. You only need one. And if people wish to reply to this thread, they will find it and post in it. You don't need to keep bringing it back up to the top of the page.

The difference between my new entry and this one, is that I have narrowed down the rules a little, actually I have kinda broadined them. So more peple are eligible. And puls I am about to have a vote for the new digidestiend. AND I am not meaning to put it at the top, actually I dont know how I did it.

I'll try this, what the heck. *shrugs*

Info: :D Digidestined
Digidestined name: Ginny Lyn
Digidestined's intrests: art, writing
Family: two younger half-brothers, mom, stepdad
Hair/eye color: reddish brown hair/blue eyes
Height: 5' 6"
Clothes wear in real world: jeans and colorful tshirts, tennis shoes with two different colored shoe laces
Clothes in digital world: White, short sleeved jump suit (kinda sorta a version of Ken's clothes; black boots; silver link belt, golden bracelets
digivice type: D3 and terminal
Digivice color: brown w/black tiger stripes

Digimon: Gryfmon (who else? :D)
Crest: Peace (a twirled olive leave)
Evolutions: Bitomon-->Tiamon-->Gryfmon-->Tygermon-->Ariamon-->Windeimon
(Just one armor: Peace: Doveamon)

Guest NekoKittyCat
Info: Digidestined
Digidestined name: Akkie (or Akiko) Bloshi
Digidestined's intrests: cats... cats... and ummm... cats. Not to mention boys.
Family: a mom and a dad
Hair/eye color: reddish brown hair/blue eyes
Height: 4' 9" (She's 11)
Clothes wear in real world: jean black shorts(they're really short), a red blouse that comes to her elbows, fair skin, pig tails, white tennis shoes... in other words, totally unlike me
Clothes in digital world: same thing
digivice type: D-bolt
Digivice color: orange with black swirls

Digimon: Cottemon
Crest: Joy (a tornado with a star on top of it)
Evolutions: Kunzeemon, Squnemon, Cottemon, Bitonamon, Alkamon, WarCottemon
(only one Armor: Guardian of Joy, Paniamon; and one Golden Armor, Destiny, Kittimon)

Listen Anime Girl! Someone already has that crest! They are not your stories, you have your own! So Dont tell me how to use my stories! If someone already has the crest of Peace, then another can't have it, unless it is a digiegg. And her crest isnt a digiegg! So I am sorry, but her crest can't be peace. I am sorry, it will have to be something different. AND No Anime Girl, it isnt OKAY!!!

Anime Girl, relax! I've chewed the poor guy out enough already.

We've had Digimon-related RPGs in the Digimon Forum before, so I don't see a problem with that.

As for Ginny changing her crest, that's entirely between her and AW.

K?

;)

[color=red] U again with ur stupid contest!!!!!:mad: :mad: :flaming: :flaming:I hate u! Why don't u leave us alone? What company do u work 4 anyway?? Uggggg.....won't u stop with this? This is like the fith time u posted the same thing, give it a rest!!!!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/color]

Edit: Watch the language, please...

--Cera

[COLOR=darkred]You need to get over your self, I wasnt asking you! I dont mean to bring it to the top, everytime I post, It goest to the top! So you need to get over your self! I bet you arent even smart enough to make your own DD or Digimon! So Shut up! And mind your own business![/COLOR] :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :mad: :mad: :flaming:

[COLOR=indigo]**~ American Writer ~**[/COLOR]
:angel:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]Um, dont this belong in Games and Stories anyway? [/B][/QUOTE]
i have seen many games on this forum, that arne't not touched, but they should be in game stories, but I don't say anything about it

Sorry, I didn't realize "Peace" was already taken, but that was the Crest I made up for myself, and I'm afraid I cannot give it up all that easy. I know I don't have copyrights to it or anything, but I really don't want to change it. In that case, I decided not to be in the story. I know this is ridiculous, but Peace is the Crest I've grow to know and *shrugs weirdly* I'd feel disloyal if I didn't use it.

And yes, let's move this little bugger. :D Off to the G&S forums!