Zidargh Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 I have seen pics and heard about it.But I cant find it anywhere in the shops! I heard ya could be a mini Squall wih a big head> Is this game any good?
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 I have it, its ok, I prefer Aya Brea in her squad car (parasite eve), the highwind is cool too....
Sephiroth Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 the game was only ever released in Japan.... I think it was released in the US, I'm not sure....
Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 How come I went on the Square Europe site and it said:- Chocobo Racing-Out now! Damn,I wanted to at least play that game,oh well i'll just get an imported version..
James Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]the game was only ever released in Japan.... I think it was released in the US, I'm not sure.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]As far as I know, Chocobo Racing appeared here in Australia, but it was a limited release. I assumed it had launched in Europe too.[/color][/size]
Break Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Why was it out for a limited time? Wasn't it very good or something?[/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Why was it out for a limited time? Wasn't it very good or something?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Let's just say that, it's a very original game. But from the looks of it, it aint that good.
James Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Why was it out for a limited time? Wasn't it very good or something?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]No I mean...limited release in terms of limited numbers. Like Paper Mario -- Nintendo Australia didn't ship it, instead, they got another distributor to do it for them. They only released something like 2000 copies here...and I had preordered a month in advance, so luckily, I got a copy on launch. Although I don't know why Nintendo Australia made a limited release, games with Mario in them always sell exceptionally well here in Australia (as they do everywhere).[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now