Jump to content
OtakuBoards

is this a good idea?  

  1. 1. is this a good idea?

    • yes,
      4
    • no,
      0
    • suggestions? (please om me)
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][b][size=1]*suddenly Ken shouts*

Ken: START THE STUPID PIECE OF **** RPG!!!!!!

*cough ahem*

Ken: Yea... ok... sorry....

*Ken sits back with his eyes closed and waits*[/color][/b][/size]
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
actually u guys will need 3 more xians, not 2 b-cuz i can't participate b-cuz i wont have a comp for a while(most likely til april) if u see me post between tonite and then im on a school comp
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lyka [/i]
[B]actually u guys will need 3 more xians, not 2 b-cuz i can't participate b-cuz i wont have a comp for a while(most likely til april) if u see me post between tonite and then im on a school comp [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT?!?!?!?! :eek: NOOOO!!!!!!!! LYKA!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE US!!!!!! :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lyka [/i]
[B]actually u guys will need 3 more xians, not 2 b-cuz i can't participate b-cuz i wont have a comp for a while(most likely til april) if u see me post between tonite and then im on a school comp [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]My lyka is leaving me....

*stands silent looking out the window...*[/color][/b][/size]:(
Posted
*cries* NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LYKA!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!!!!!!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AND KEN!!!!!!!! KEN WILL BE HEARTBROKEN!!!!!!! AND YOU'RE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!! I'LL BE MISERABLE!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LYKA!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *continues crying*

*regains self* *stops crying, but is breathing heavily* ...I'm... I'm sorry... I can't control whether you can stay, or not....

Just.... Just don't ever forget us... :( We'll all miss you. And... I guess.... Laterz. *sad smile* :)
Posted
[color=crimson][b][size=1]*Ken turns around to say something then a crack is heard*

Ken: what was that?

*Ken falls thru the floor*

Ken: GODDAMN IT! *censored..................................................*

Lyka and G_A: *sweat drop* Same old Ken....[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]*cries* NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LYKA!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!!!!!!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AND KEN!!!!!!!! KEN WILL BE HEARTBROKEN!!!!!!! AND YOU'RE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!! I'LL BE MISERABLE!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LYKA!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *continues crying*

*regains self* *stops crying, but is breathing heavily* ...I'm... I'm sorry... I can't control whether you can stay, or not....

Just.... Just don't ever forget us... :( We'll all miss you. And... I guess.... Laterz. *sad smile* :) [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock: !:therock: ! ...ahem.. as i said i will post in between now and whenever i get a comp....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lyka [/i]
[B]

:therock: !:therock: ! ...ahem.. as i said i will post in between now and whenever i get a comp.... [/B][/QUOTE]

*stops being all sad-like* Umm... Okay. :D *sweat drop* Sorry 'bout earlier... But I'm hyper... And I hate to see a fellow otaku member go, whether temporarily, or permenantly. Anyways... We'll all miss you while you're gone.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lyka [/i]
[B]i guess ill miss u too u weird lil girl........lookie! they added a smilie!:smooch: :smooch: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup. That's me. The local weirdo on the boards! :D lol

Anyways... This is spam.... So I recomend we quit posting 'bout this....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Yup. That's me. The local weirdo on the boards! :D lol

Anyways... This is spam.... So I recomend we quit posting 'bout this.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!

O_O!!!!!!!![/color][/b][/size]
Posted
well im tired to man, i jsut need more people so that there are 12 so far i have:

kileone_s_n
deathknight
gold_angewomon
forte
ss trunks
noodlez
zero
supersaiyan4444
duogod of death
Posted
name: Brolly
alias(nickname): none
age: 18
current power: A LOT
current chi: 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
current true power: enough to take u on
parents: deceased ( dead )
special powers/forms: Able to turn super sayajin (SSJ) and Ultimate SSJ. Turning USSJ gives me alot more power than the current chi.
background: Born SSJ. Hair not yellow, about a little green. Kills everyone in path. Explosive temper. TIPS: Dont mess with me.

:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...