Turkey Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Okay. Some people have been asking me what is the meaning of RAK. Well, I decided to tell it: It's something I made up for an oral report at school, and I decided to put it here for everyone to read:demon:!
RicoTranzrig Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 The man finally explains it all...but does it have any real puropse or is it just a name like Meteo?
Turkey Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 The document with the info on RAK didn't upload! I'll try again...
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 in this book i read, rak was the name of an ancient blind hindi demon who was in meditation for 5000 years w/out moving, but finally stirred when an evil force arose & threatened the planet.
Break Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]in this book i read, rak was the name of an ancient blind hindi demon who was in meditation for 5000 years w/out moving, but finally stirred when an evil force arose & threatened the planet. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Cool! Where did you find that?[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 "The Cold One" by Christopher Pike. he usually uses real names of hindu dieties in his novels so i'm guessing there's a real Rak somewhere in the actual folklore... but, be warned, the book is kinda gross. good, though.
Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]in this book i read, rak was the name of an ancient blind hindi demon who was in meditation for 5000 years w/out moving, but finally stirred when an evil force arose & threatened the planet. [/B][/QUOTE] Thats very spiritual and cool.Wow,I'm gettin lent a book called'The warrior' its ancient. Its about a concept an extremely wise samurai came up with.Its huge.But excellent (*Gulp*) :nervous:
Turkey Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 Since I can't upload it (invalid file), it's time to cut and paste! Here's the oral report and RAK's origin... Dear Reader: You have received this letter because you were selected to work for RAK. As the letter goes on we will explain with more detail everything you need to know about us. First of all, I want to present myself. I am Smoky Joe, owner, founder and president of this great company. I founded this company to ensure world peace and make a lot of money. I got the idea to make this when I saw a little kid being pummeled by some bullies. I though: "How could I help him?", and then, like magic, the kid screamed "RAK!". That began my dream. I began with 2 employees, and nowadays I fire 2 employees on a daily basis. But that's enough about me. It's time to explain you about RAK. What is RAK, you ask? It means Rent-A-Killer, which sound very catchy. It is a company dedicated to the help of those who are helpless, or just have enough money. Our Hunters (workers) are loyal, wise and they never fail a job. Unlike you may have heard, RAK is not illegal. Why, I even wrote it's legality on the Constitution! Here are some advantages we offer: A salary of $100,000 per year. Your very own 4 square foot office. Immunity of other Hunters 3 months of vacation per year. The opportunity to meet other noble employees. The chance to travel around many countries as you do your job. If you are sure you want to work for us, call: 1-800-24601 or 1-800-RAK-RULZ Thanks for your interest. Sincerely, RAK Corporation P/S If any Otakuboards member wishes to join RAK, just write on your sig "RAK Hunter"
Break Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Sounds... I dunno... a bit... what do you do? LM, I have read gross books, 2 in fact...[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 rent-a-killer...i dunno. i have no need for that. if you can't settle your own disputes for yourself, then you're a wuss. are you talking about snipers or something? or setting cleverly devised traps? or do they just jump the person & bludgeon them to death...
Turkey Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 Like I said before (I don't remember when), it's mostly an inside joke, which only those who saw the oral report can understand...
RicoTranzrig Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 So RAK is a revolving concept like Meteo?
Fall Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]So RAK is a revolving concept like Meteo? [/B][/QUOTE] I believe it is.........:D
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [COLOR=orange] [SIZE=4] RAK? Sounds like something the Master would not approve of. Watch yourself . . . THE MASTER IS EVERYWHERE ! If I join, do I [i]HAVE[/i] to change my sig? [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I do my own slaying....[/color][/b][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now