mornigndew Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [color=blue] U.S footy's team suck, they really do [/color] [color=blue] Off topic - SG, there's nothing in my PM's box, you should be able to PM me [/color]
Guest Lizra Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 SOCCER?!?!?!?!! I LuV SOCCER!!!! okay, I love soccer, I play it and occassionally watch it, but I love soccer it is fun fav player: Mia Hamm and..other ppl...:angel:
Transtic Nerve Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 someone need to kill who ever named American Football football... It makes no sense... why do Americans have to be different then reject everything different from them!? grrr... Americans confuse me!
BondFanatic Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B] I have no idea who ne of the ppl AlmightySSJ4 mentioned. (im messin bout' by btw) [/B][/QUOTE] You must not watch English Football, then. I do, cuz I have Cox Digital Cable, and channel 325 is Fox Sports World, and most of the football games on there are EPL.
Turkey Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Yeah I like soccer! It's my fav. sport! Now my fav. players: Pele Ronaldo (Brazil) Maradona (The drug addicted Jordan of soccer) My fav. teams England Brazil Spain Italy
Posthumous Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Soccer is my fav sport, but i dont watch it i just watch sports shows that give u tha scores.
conpiracymonki Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [b]I play defence or midfield,...right mid, left or right in def. BTW, I play football, not watch it. That's sad... Who in the world sits there butt on a couch for 45 hours straight,..then goes gets a drink,..and then sits another 45 minutes solid? You f00l5 Soccer,..hehe,..Gawd you make me laugh....[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now