Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]mostly none.... but when I do get it there's hours of it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] You must be cram (spelling) when it come to final exam [/color]
Posted
I honestly don't know. I do my homework half-assed and I miraculously manage a 3.5 gpa. Each night...I'd guess 10 mins-2 hrs. I'll be lucky if I don't have any. Try not to procrastinate on projects and essays though.
Posted
Hmmm.... come to think of it... the only subject I did any homework for this year was Latin.... and that's my worst subject.... I got homework from other subjects... I just never did it...
Posted
when you get to college, it's mostly studying. & writing papers. i'm a writer anyway, so that wasn't a big deal. i wrote a few papers a week, & i never studied. i just listened to the professor's lectures. so i guess the answer is, not much.
Posted
Put it this way, You'll never know or believe how much homework I get each night.................

It's 4 hours each night.....damn I hate my teachers.....:mad:
Guest Jbirdleslie
Posted
dARK WROTE: 2 or 3 hours i think
THATS ME TOO LOL
Posted
I think I speak for everyone here,: I dont believe in Homework.
But I always try my hardest with it,Most of the time:D
I mean 6 and a half hours a day of school,then extensions at home! Oh well
Posted
[SIZE=1]I get 3 peices on monday, 2 on tuesday, and 3 on every other day. Alot... but I normally do it the day it's in for :)[/SIZE]
Posted
2 hours on math, 0 readin, 1/2 english, 0 S.S., 0 P.E.(duh!), 1/2 on Science. well, them's the break-downs.:cross: :D :D :cross: :sleep: :devil:
(I have no clue about the smilies; i just put anything down);)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...