No-Name Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 How much do you get each night on average? I get 30minutes - 1hour and a half.
mornigndew Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [color=blue] I spend like at least four hours on HW each day [/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 mostly none.... but when I do get it there's hours of it.
mornigndew Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]mostly none.... but when I do get it there's hours of it. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] You must be cram (spelling) when it come to final exam [/color]
Navi Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I honestly don't know. I do my homework half-assed and I miraculously manage a 3.5 gpa. Each night...I'd guess 10 mins-2 hrs. I'll be lucky if I don't have any. Try not to procrastinate on projects and essays though.
Flare Falcor Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 None..... though I've got lots of revision right now.... though after next week i'll have no more forever! :D
Pastbyer Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I get from about 15min to 2 hours... But I'm not too sure cause I don't usually time myself. :) :whoops:
Flare Falcor Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Hmmm.... come to think of it... the only subject I did any homework for this year was Latin.... and that's my worst subject.... I got homework from other subjects... I just never did it...
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 when you get to college, it's mostly studying. & writing papers. i'm a writer anyway, so that wasn't a big deal. i wrote a few papers a week, & i never studied. i just listened to the professor's lectures. so i guess the answer is, not much.
Stormbringer Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]mostly none.... but when I do get it there's hours of it. [/B][/QUOTE] That's college for ya
Fall Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Put it this way, You'll never know or believe how much homework I get each night................. It's 4 hours each night.....damn I hate my teachers.....:mad:
Sara Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]I never have any homework.... Once in a great while I'll have to do an essay or bookreport, but that's it...[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]No homework... eheh.. well sumtimes i get some...[/color][/b][/size]
Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 dARK WROTE: 2 or 3 hours i think THATS ME TOO LOL
Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I think I speak for everyone here,: I dont believe in Homework. But I always try my hardest with it,Most of the time:D I mean 6 and a half hours a day of school,then extensions at home! Oh well
Break Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]I get 3 peices on monday, 2 on tuesday, and 3 on every other day. Alot... but I normally do it the day it's in for :)[/SIZE]
Chaos Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 2 hours on math, 0 readin, 1/2 english, 0 S.S., 0 P.E.(duh!), 1/2 on Science. well, them's the break-downs.:cross: :D :D :cross: :sleep: :devil: (I have no clue about the smilies; i just put anything down);)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now