Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I heard some where that there was Final Fantasy for nintendo. I want to know if this is true. If so how good is the game? And a good place to find it if it does exict and is a good fun game even if it has the old nintendo graphics. I though I heard someone once tell me taht Final Fanasy was one of the best games. I now know that having played it before, but do not have a Playstation and am plaining on getting a GameCube instead of a Playstation 2. Although i think they should combine and run Sega into the ground.
Guest Valkryie
Posted
If you really want Wallpapers, music ,animated[/url] cursors, and desktop themes of Final FAntasy series 7-10 go to [url]www.animetheme.com[/url] It seroiusly is a real cool site.:love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valkryie [/i]
[B]If you really want Wallpapers, music ,animated[/url] cursors, and desktop themes of Final FAntasy series 7-10 go to [url]www.animetheme.com[/url] It seroiusly is a real cool site.:love: [/B][/QUOTE]

what the hell does that have to do with the topic? thats the second time you have done this, you did it before in the tenchi forum, consider this post a ban warning....
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] there were 8 FF games on nintendo systems in the US... one on NES, 3 on SNES and 4 on GB (note game boy not gbc or gba)
anyway sega no longer is a threat to either company it is now MS and the y-circle you have to worry about[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Sephiroth and Kuja,

You're both wrong... there are actually [b]NO[/b] Gameboy games of Final fantasy. I'll post a topic a topic on what i think and you'll see what i mean

Back to the topic

I so HIGHLY doubt that sony and sega would join.... I think that was a bit of false info...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Sephiroth and Kuja,

You're both wrong... there are actually [b]NO[/b] Gameboy games of Final fantasy. I'll post a topic a topic on what i think and you'll see what i mean

Back to the topic

I so HIGHLY doubt that sony and sega would join.... I think that was a bit of false info... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah I know they're not real FF's but they do have the FF name slapped on the box....
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol... if the game boy arent real... 7 nor 8 are real... at least the gameboy ones had a sense of fantasy to them....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
see my topic to explain... the "Wanna know a secret?" one
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
actually the whole sega / son thing is something that was meant to happen many years ago, they were actually talking bout some joint effort jobby for a console (Ive got an article on it somewhere) it might just have been a rumour on net that started it but there were interviews between the two companies n stuff.
neway everything bout FF on (s)nes has already been said so ill just shut up now
Posted
so since i don't have or plan on getting a playstation would you say that the nes games are alright or would i be better getting something else for my 64 instead of wasting the effort and time of looking for it.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i think the ones of SNES are well worth getting... well not MQ that kinda sucked... but the others are worth it :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...