Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Great!!! Still got your Neopet? They took up too much time and I couldn't take care of em so I had to put 'em up for adoption. Oh well. Saw a great Vegeta music vid, with the song "Break Me"-it inspired this post:D
Posted
Here's the link [url]http://www.dbcollection.com/trunks/[/url] you have to go to music videos, it takes a while to download but it's awesome, also you should try "Heart Of Sword" and "It's a Sin" if you like Vegeta and Trunks.:D :D :D
Posted
Wanna see the lyrics to "Break Me"? I think it's an excellent choice for a vid 'bout Vegeta.;)

Break Me
I never thought I'd change my opinion again
But you moved me in a way that I've never known
You moved me in a way that I've never known

But straight away you just moved into position again
You abused me in a way that I've never known
You abused me in a way that I've never known

So break me shake me hate me take me over
When the madness stops then you will be alone
Just break me shake me hate me take me over
When the madness stops then you will be alone

So your the kind that deals with the games in the mind
Well you confuse me in a way that I've never known
You confuse me in a way that I've never known

So break me shake me hate me take me over
When the madness stops then you will be alone
Just break me shake me hate me take me over
When the madness stops then you will be alone

She says, "I can help you, but what do you say?"
But it's not for free baby, you'll have to pay
You just keep me contemplating, that your soul is slowly fading

God don't you know I live with a ton of regret?
'Cause I used to move you in a way that you've never known
But then I accused you in a way that you've never known
But you hurt me in a way that I've never known...

Break me shake me hate me take me over
When the madness stops then you will be alone
Just break me shake me hate me take me over
When the madness stops then you will be alone

Listen, baby
You'll be, you'll be alone

Break me shake me hate me take me make me
Fake me break me shake me hate me take meBreak me
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Penicillin is me favorite.... they are Japanese, so i didn't expect them to be on the list :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Sorry, I barely know American bands, let alone Japanese. Do you know who sings Dan Dan (I'd really like to know, that song is so cute) or the theme song to Rurouni Kenshin (excellent song)? I get to hear alot of Japanese music but I never know who's singing it.:( :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][IMG]http://www.afireinside.net/images/logo.gif[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

O.O; You're cooooooool....
Posted
The only Japanese music I've herd is Siam Shade.. I've been lookin for some to buy cause it takes to long to d/l em, but finding Japanese music is hard around here. Though I have, so I know there has to be more.. I think I know where I just gotta get there while it's still open! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i]
[B]
Sorry, I barely know American bands, let alone Japanese. Do you know who sings Dan Dan (I'd really like to know, that song is so cute) or the theme song to Rurouni Kenshin (excellent song)? I get to hear alot of Japanese music but I never know who's singing it.:( :D [/B][/QUOTE]

The group who sings Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku is by Field of View. Judy and Mary did the first Kenshin opening theme, "Sobakasu". Personally my favorite Rurouni Kenshin theme is THe Fourth Avenue Cafe by L'Arc-en-Ciel :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

Umm.... suuuuree.. you mind telling me why or was there sarcasm in that? [/B][/QUOTE]

No, she likes AFI a lot, too. Really.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

Umm.... suuuuree.. you mind telling me why or was there sarcasm in that? [/B][/QUOTE]

Poo doesn't have sarcasm... everything she says is pure insanity..... you may not believe me now, but when you get to know her hahaha

And yes, what Zanza said, he just beat me to it.... -_-;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]The group who sings Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku is by Field of View. Judy and Mary did the first Kenshin opening theme, "Sobakasu". Personally my favorite Rurouni Kenshin theme is THe Fourth Avenue Cafe by L'Arc-en-Ciel :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks! Now I know who to look for :);) :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...