Revelation Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 [size=1][color=#696969]Well, my last request did not go too well, so perhaps this one will. [B][U]The Banner:[/B][/U] Well, I have somewhat of an idea of what I want. A sorrow girl standing in the rain and a quote. For the quote, I'd like it to say on the middle "So much for my happy ending". BUT! If this does not work out, then I would like to have a silhouette couple about to kiss. (See attachment) And for THAT quote, let it say "Never Been Kissed". OR! Have a red rose atop a journal and at the top middle "You write such pretty words..." and on the bottom middle "...life's no story book." I'd like these to be in a beautifully, handwritten style font. For the story book one I'd like it to be in pink font, the Never Been Kissen, an orange font, and the happy ending a black. HAVE FUN! Oh...I'd also like my username on there somewhere. [B][U]The Avatar:[/B][/U] A star with my name going across the middle. My name being Erica. *For pictures see attachments* 1. Never Been Kissed 2. Story book 3. Avatar[/size][/color]
Turdle Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 Well I did the happy ending one, I hope you liike it. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20877&stc=1[/IMG]
Revelation Posted August 29, 2004 Author Posted August 29, 2004 [size=1][color=#696969]HOTCHA! I am in LOVE! But, then again I am always in love with my bannes. LoL. Anywho, I thank you for this beautiful work! It is nearly similar to the way I imagined it. Domo Arigatou! Wondering, do you think you can get an avie for me? If not, then that is alright.[/size][/color]
Turdle Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 Here is an Avie, if you want something different then let me know. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Turdle/Icons%20and%20Bases/erica2.gif[/IMG] EDIT: I made this one too if you would prefer it. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20890&stc=1[/IMG]
Revelation Posted August 30, 2004 Author Posted August 30, 2004 [size=1][color=#696969]OH! I love it! You are quite the talented artist, Turdle! ^_^. Oh, but it seems that the avatar needs to 150x80.[/size][/color]
Boo Posted August 30, 2004 Posted August 30, 2004 [color=gray][size=1]I was bored and I saw this uber cool picture and then I saw these cool blue colours and then and then ^___^ Okay *cough*. I'm just presenting my avater to you because I think it looks nice, not because it fits the banner :< 1. Blue 2. Gray as you may see..[/color][/size]
Revelation Posted August 31, 2004 Author Posted August 31, 2004 [size=1][color=#696969]Actually, the gray seems to fit my banner a bit. Hmm, I like it. I thank you, Boo.[/size][/color]
Turdle Posted August 31, 2004 Posted August 31, 2004 Oops my bad. If you want it here it is. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20898&stc=1[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now