Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am here to protect one and all
Short, fat, ugly, cute, small, or tall
The Crazy White Boy is here to save the otaku
There goes an evil spammer what shall we do?
Call the Crazy White Boy, that's who!
Great with Frying pans and even better with the knuckles
The boy with light skin will make sure internet evil buckles
So when you're in trouble or immediate danger
Pull out the magic whistle, the white boy won't be a stranger
Whether the threat be a ghoul, wizard, or terrifying T-Rex
It will be confronted by me, in my kinky looking spandex
With good looks and an outstanding personality to boot
The Crazy White Boy is modest; his services require little loot
All of you reading this beautiful literature hold back your tears
The Artist painting good wishes will vanquish your fears!!
It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's neither one!
It's just a guy in front of a computer having some fun!!!
Posted
Hmmmm right... SO what are you EXACTLY supposed to do????
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]why is he wearing a blindfold... don't you think that would hinder him from fighting crime... or whatever? [/B][/QUOTE]

he has eyeholes, and besides he can see through it even if it was used as a blindfold..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]why is he wearing a blindfold... don't you think that would hinder him from fighting crime... or whatever? [/B][/QUOTE]

He's wearing the blindfold because justice is blind. Oh boy, I think I am the only one who gets my little pun, too bad...:whoops:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]O-boy is the hero :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] huh? Who? [/color]

[color=green][size=1] Cam, ahem, my pic. If you want to know how I look like, I'll post it in Test Board on monday, then I'll take it off [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]picture? :D yaya.. i wanna see yur pic [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1] Check my thread in the Test Board, I'll post it in the morning and take it off couple hours later. [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]boy this topic is stupid... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm, no it's not stupid because it's not a living animal. Therefore it can't have a brain, thus it is incapable of thought..so it can't be stupid. Just thought I'd point that out. Anyway..

I've never heard of O Boy that's for sure
Nevertheless I'm the real hero, I'll knock him to the floor
Evil tortures people without a care
But the Crazy White Boy will make evil vanish into thin air.
Posted
you havn't heard of O-boy.. well.. of course not.. hes new ;)

and besides.. O-boy is a hero.. why would you knock him to the floor? that dosn't seem very... hero-ish of you.. according to you your a 'good guy' yet.. you want to knock another good guy to the floor.. i know that if i heard that any 'hero' wanted to knock another hero down, i wouldn't trust him..

O-boy dosn't have an ego :)
Posted
He's not a hero! He's an imposter!!! I'm the hero, get it straight. You sound like an evil villain to me! You must be in secret discussions with him to destroy the otaku and the world!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...