OtakuBoards

Are there any Law and Order fans here?

Guest Snow angel

[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]L&O: CI just rocks. The original series is solid as well, but the detective in CI is just such a cool character to watch. ^__^ Don't like SVI, though. They have Ice Cube as a cop, for God's sake! Didn't he write Cop Killer? That's why I try to avoid watching things with him in them.[/color][/size][/font]

I love law and order. It's AWESOME!!!!! my favorite would have to be svu the cases are alot more interesting but more groutisque. The original law and order is fun to watch because there are always problems when they get to court and some of the ending statements are quite good. CI is also good but I perfere the other ones because you don't know the murder's side to the story. The main detective guy (can't remember his name but he was on men in black the first movie....he was the farmer that the alien used for a skin suit or something.....anyways thats off topic...) he's always a blast to watch

[quote name='DeathBug][color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]L&O: CI just rocks. The original series is solid as well, but the detective in CI is just such a cool character to watch. ^__^ Don't like SVI, though. They have Ice Cube as a cop, for God's sake! Didn't he write Cop Killer? That's why I try to avoid watching things with him in them.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]
I can't stand CI. The way he suddenly knows eveything all of a sudden kinda annoys me. SVU is awesome simlpy because Ice T is a cop. Briscoe will always reign supreme though (unfortunately he left :()

[COLOR=SlateGray]Law and Order: CI is okay, I still prefer Special Victims Unit though, I think that's the best out of all the series.
There's just something about CI, I suppose it's because I enjoy figuring out for myself who was the murderer or whichever, rather than seeing who it is straight away. I don't know, it seems to spoil the fun for me.
The original Law and Order was an excellent series, but the story lines sometimes bore me. The acting is sometimes a bit over the top too, I mean sure, it may be a big court case and all, but there seems to be a lot of over the top shouting, body movements and emotions...if you see what I mean.

But Special Victims, the story lines are always great and I've found that there can be a lot of twists to it. I also think all of the actors are brilliant, Munch is my favourite ^_^ he's the coolest.[/COLOR]

[color=green]Law and Order is a great show, not only because of it's engaging plots and decent acting, but because you can watch every episode or just one and still enjoy it.

I haven't seen CI and don't particularly care for SVU, their plots just don't seem as interesting to me as those of the original series.

Even it's reruns blow most other shows out of the water anyways...[/color]