Domon Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Okay kiddies, this is the rpg thread. Here I will post chat dates. And other following items of buisness such as upgrades that you can access in the game. Also, when I get home (I'm doing this end from school) I will post up the species of dinosaurs along with pictures for your entertainment. And feel free to ask questions pertaining to a certain objective/mission of the game. Okay here are the following dinosaurs I will introduce into the game. [URL=http://eunsol.netian.com/elasmosaurus.jpg]Elasmosaurus[/URL] [URL=http://www.dinosaur.co.kr/images/Piatnitzkysaurus.jpg]Piatnitzkysaurus[/URL] [URL=http://rocek.gli.cas.cz/Rekonstrukce/Parasaurolophus%20small.jpg]Parasaurolophus[/URL] [URL=http://www.lonlygunmen.de/krypto/dinosaurier/mokele/diplodocus.jpg]Diplodocus[/URL] [URL=http://www.cmstudio.com/Daspletosaurus-web-layout-1.jpg]Daspletosaurus[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
JJ Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 Oh man. the RPG is dying after three posts. lol. Does anyone have any ideas?? I sure dont't.
Domon Posted September 20, 2004 Author Posted September 20, 2004 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Well, here's the situation and I'm going to emphasize this to everyone. Please start posting otherwise there will be lots and lots of sudden deaths.. I will have a chatroom setup for Wednesday September 22. I hope everyone in the rpg will attend this because I will be discusssing on how this rpg will be saved. Until then expect a post from me within the next 48 hours.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted September 23, 2004 Posted September 23, 2004 [SIZE=1]I hate to be the barer of bad news Domon but I'm respectfully going to have to drop out of the RPG, a few things have come up in the last number of days as well as a massive increase in my school work. This means I have very little to even post in RPGs that I'm very committed to, again I'm sorry for wasting your time.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now