Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I feel I owe everyone an apology for what has become of Torment. Even though I have time to pop on here and write a post now and then, they really don't require much time compared to what I've had to do with Torment.

Thus, it had been put on the backburner... between life and home problems and college, Torment just was not a priority. Perhaps this was selfish because of all the other people involved after the sign-ups, so I take full responsibilty for that. At the same time, I've been led to believe that people really didn't mind because they still had other things to do as well.

Anyway, I plan [b]seriously[/b] on starting Torment soon. If you are involved and have an issue with participating please say so in here. I'd like to get this up within a couple weeks at the most.

Original thread: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=40680&highlight=torment[/url]
Posted
[color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]Tony: thanks for putting the link back up!

I had totally missed my name at the top of the list. >< I am very glad I got in. I would have totally missed the fact that I was in the RPG. I can?t wait until this starts! I can?t believe I missed the fact that I got in until now? someone hit me?[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
Oh, if you've not visited it yet, please go here: [url]http://www.wrappedinplastic.net/rpgs/torment[/url]

That site explains how I expect this game to actually flow. Read it and post any concerns, please.
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray]I would hit you, but I love you too much ;_;

You don't know how pleased I was when I read this; I really was looking forward to Torment starting. I mean, it's not everyday you get the opportunity to write with people like Charles, I'm actually kind of scared now I think about it.
Well, thanks anyway Tony, I appreciate you taking the time do get this thing started.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Delirium][color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]>> << ><

Tony, it says Relaunch the site.[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

You likely have a pop-up blocker then. Disable it for that page. If you click "relaunch the site", it will reload the pop-up window.
Posted
[color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]^_^ Okay. JUst read through it. I've read everything(rules, about), and sounds good. I can't wait![/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[size=1]I've been eager to be able to start posting in Torment since I got in, but I'm willing to wait a bit longer for you to get it up, so, no rush. ^_^

I do think that this RPG is a good chance for me, and for others I'm sure, to post with some of the other RPers of whom we probably haven't had too many chances to post with.

Once its up, Torment'll be a great RPG. :)

[b][color=#55448B]-Ouka[/b][/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
You know guys, time is just becoming too tight for me to completely commit to this. I have two options at this point.

1.) Disband it and forget it altogether

or

2.) Have someone take this over for me. Someone who will actually get it going as soon as possible.

If any of you are interested, just post in here. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to drop this. I thought it'd be really interesting and a lot of fun... but I don't think I managed to foresee how time consuming it would be, especially in light of recent developments in my own daily life.
Posted
[size=1]That sucks that you can't do it. If I didn't have my own RPG that I needed to get started right now, I would take this one over for you.

Well, I do hope someone will volunteer to take it over because, this really would be an awesome RPG.

[b][color=DarkSlateBlue]-Ouka[/b][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...