Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I don't know if this is just my computer or something, but the banner at the top of the boards seems kind of, odd.

Like, its got white spots in the background and I'm sure that I remember the background being entirely blue.

I'll include a screenshot attached so you can see what I'm talking about.

Has it always been like this and I'm just noticing it now or...what?

[B][COLOR=Indigo]-Ouka[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Nah, it has changed for whatever reason. Personally, I hope that's not a replacement for a truly new scheme/theme (you know, something other than this suffocating Liquid and the too-weird-for-me Geisha styles). The banner does look better now, but I think the change came too late because I'm still sick of it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='AzureWolf][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Nah, it has changed for whatever reason. Personally, I hope that's not a replacement for a truly new scheme/theme (you know, something other than this suffocating Liquid and the too-weird-for-me Geisha styles). The banner does look better now, but I think the change came too late because I'm still sick of it.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]You know you've always got the option to changing to the Geisha theme for a while, just for a change. Noone's forcing you to stick with Liquid, heh. Course, not many people like Geisha so... *shrug*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think we need a new skin for the site. I know it's asking alot but it'd be awesome. The blue skin and geisha skins are both getting quite old.

Hurry James! Before my head explodes.
Posted
uhh...I don't know if this was deliberate or not. But ont he banner it says Redefined 10/01/04. It is still only September. ^_^;; Unless that means something else is going to be happening on October 1st? Just thought to point that out, just in case.
Posted
[quote name='Zeta']uhh...I don't know if this was deliberate or not. But ont he banner it says Redefined 10/01/04. It is still only September. ^_^;; Unless that means something else is going to be happening on October 1st? Just thought to point that out, just in case.[/quote]
[url="http://www.theotaku.com"]theOtaku.com[/url].
Posted
[color=#707875]Yeah, just to clarify, the banner was updated because of sizing issues. The little tag on the bottom right relates to something cool, coming on October 1st.

In regard to new skins, I can only agree with everything said here. I would love to have new skins up on OB. But the people who were making skins for me seem to have disappeared, so...my skin outsourcing plan didn't quite work. lol

But don't worry. OB will see new skins in due course. I'm going to have to make them myself though, I think. I haven't really been able to do this in recent times because I've always got a lot of work on my plate, much of it being pretty urgent. So poor ol' OB has suffered as a result.

But I do agree that only two skins in several months is going to get pretty boring. I'm planning to keep both of these skins, but to add an all-new default skin soon. This will actually be part of something bigger (updating OtakuBoards to ver. 7.5). But I'll talk about that at some point soon.[/color]
Posted
Has it been redefined to fit a higher resolution than 800x600? because [i]now[/i] the top part of the "s" is cropped off by the screen. No big deal anyway.


I'd be more than happy to make the graphical aspect of a skin if you want. I've got a couple of ideas. Let me know.
Posted
[color=#707875]The "S" is supposed to be cropped off, so don't worry. The image was always designed for the correct resolution. It wasn't a resolution issue, it was a stretching issue, related to the coding. Now the image matches the coding, basically.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...