OtakuBoards

B'in a teenager is hard work

conpiracymonki

Well it is! I haveta go sleep late, about 4AM, I haveta phone my cousin an shell him (he got circumcised [I]reeeeeeeal[/I] late), I gotsa wake up at 1 an I gotsa eat an shop an go straighta our masjid (mosque), there's 5 on the same road, wonder y :confused: ,
then by the time I'm bak, it 7 :( then i go online then I phone my cousin then the cycle repeats...sure is **** hard...

Do y'all think it hard or not?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]Is tha u Pyro?
If it is, I don't get it...I mean..I never sed NEthin bad about u or punx,..so y this sudden agression an the no-talkin on aim?
Is this all bcoz o the day when I called ya Spyrodragon? Or the day when we did tha Pyrodictionary? [/B][/QUOTE]

My aggression wasn't towards you or anybody specific really.. I'm just sayin' that punks have it hard in todays day and age. Even my mom gives me crap about the music I listen to.. I don't really need that on top of the rest of the world hating us.. And I don't talk on AIM cuz lately I've been pretty busy online doin other stuff beside the board and dont feel like talkin to ppl.. and usually when you pop in I'm already talkin to someone and cant handle two ppl ontop of everything else im doin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

My aggression wasn't towards you or anybody specific really.. I'm just sayin' that punks have it hard in todays day and age. Even my mom gives me crap about the music I listen to.. I don't really need that on top of the rest of the world hating us.. And I don't talk on AIM cuz lately I've been pretty busy online doin other stuff beside the board and dont feel like talkin to ppl.. and usually when you pop in I'm already talkin to someone and cant handle two ppl ontop of everything else im doin [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Man tha [I]really[/I] cleared thins up...I thought u went psycho on me or sumthin...guess it was all a [I]biiig[/I] coinkydink

NOTE: No sarcasm was meant in the last sentence above...[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
Man tha [I]really[/I] cleared thins up...I thought u went psycho on me or sumthin...guess it was all a [I]biiig[/I] coinkydink

NOTE: No sarcasm was meant in the last sentence above...[/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't pick up any sarcasm so don't worry about it.. and if I go psycho on you you'll know it... :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

My aggression wasn't towards you or anybody specific really.. I'm just sayin' that punks have it hard in todays day and age. Even my mom gives me crap about the music I listen to.. I don't really need that on top of the rest of the world hating us.. And I don't talk on AIM cuz lately I've been pretty busy online doin other stuff beside the board and dont feel like talkin to ppl.. and usually when you pop in I'm already talkin to someone and cant handle two ppl ontop of everything else im doin [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, but that didn't mean you had to warn me all the way to 54%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you mad cuz of that argument we had bout you not succeeding on our lil fight???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]Well, my friends say 14 is an offficial teenager, not 13, which is really weird. x_X [/B][/QUOTE]

How old are you and how old are your friends? Cause if your 12/13 and they're 13/14, then they're prolly just BSing ya to make you think your not/not going to be a teenager.. either that or they're corect nad 13 is classified under pre-teen

13 is officially teenager... think about it... thirTEEN..... 12 doesn't have the -teen suffix, thus woul dbe pre-teen cause it's before teen :) heh....

Anyway, you just gotta be mature... I've met 11 year olds more mature than some 18 year olds.... thats sad, but true....

being a teenager will probably be the worst and best time in your life... you grow up, get to drive, this and that, but on the down side, you get all the mental crap that comes with it....