Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well it is! I haveta go sleep late, about 4AM, I haveta phone my cousin an shell him (he got circumcised [I]reeeeeeeal[/I] late), I gotsa wake up at 1 an I gotsa eat an shop an go straighta our masjid (mosque), there's 5 on the same road, wonder y :confused: ,
then by the time I'm bak, it 7 :( then i go online then I phone my cousin then the cycle repeats...sure is **** hard...

Do y'all think it hard or not?
Posted
my life's not hard. my basic school week is this:
I wake up at 6am for school, get home at about 4, do chores and homework, go outside and run some, and get on the net usually at about 10 and stay on for 2 hours

oh yeah, I like your Brolly pic;)
Posted
Pfft, you think [I]thats[/I] hard??? Try bein punk.. we get no respect! We just try to live our lives through preferring one type of music and people give us sh*t about it when in turn we're probably better people than they are. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Posted
Is tha u Pyro?
If it is, I don't get it...I mean..I never sed NEthin bad about u or punx,..so y this sudden agression an the no-talkin on aim?
Is this all bcoz o the day when I called ya Spyrodragon? Or the day when we did tha Pyrodictionary?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]Is tha u Pyro?
If it is, I don't get it...I mean..I never sed NEthin bad about u or punx,..so y this sudden agression an the no-talkin on aim?
Is this all bcoz o the day when I called ya Spyrodragon? Or the day when we did tha Pyrodictionary? [/B][/QUOTE]

My aggression wasn't towards you or anybody specific really.. I'm just sayin' that punks have it hard in todays day and age. Even my mom gives me crap about the music I listen to.. I don't really need that on top of the rest of the world hating us.. And I don't talk on AIM cuz lately I've been pretty busy online doin other stuff beside the board and dont feel like talkin to ppl.. and usually when you pop in I'm already talkin to someone and cant handle two ppl ontop of everything else im doin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

My aggression wasn't towards you or anybody specific really.. I'm just sayin' that punks have it hard in todays day and age. Even my mom gives me crap about the music I listen to.. I don't really need that on top of the rest of the world hating us.. And I don't talk on AIM cuz lately I've been pretty busy online doin other stuff beside the board and dont feel like talkin to ppl.. and usually when you pop in I'm already talkin to someone and cant handle two ppl ontop of everything else im doin [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Man tha [I]really[/I] cleared thins up...I thought u went psycho on me or sumthin...guess it was all a [I]biiig[/I] coinkydink

NOTE: No sarcasm was meant in the last sentence above...[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
Man tha [I]really[/I] cleared thins up...I thought u went psycho on me or sumthin...guess it was all a [I]biiig[/I] coinkydink

NOTE: No sarcasm was meant in the last sentence above...[/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't pick up any sarcasm so don't worry about it.. and if I go psycho on you you'll know it... :D
Posted
Try being an adult..... life kicks ya right in the @ss when that happens....

Or try growing as a teenager who is "different" or whatever you call it. Like me...... Life is hard, but, you'll get used to it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

My aggression wasn't towards you or anybody specific really.. I'm just sayin' that punks have it hard in todays day and age. Even my mom gives me crap about the music I listen to.. I don't really need that on top of the rest of the world hating us.. And I don't talk on AIM cuz lately I've been pretty busy online doin other stuff beside the board and dont feel like talkin to ppl.. and usually when you pop in I'm already talkin to someone and cant handle two ppl ontop of everything else im doin [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, but that didn't mean you had to warn me all the way to 54%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you mad cuz of that argument we had bout you not succeeding on our lil fight???
Posted
Holy crap people! Do you think I get pissed off that easily??? Well, I don't.. I think that was during the AIM warning war thing.. I wasn't taking any chances :D heh heh

but seriously.. you ppl assume too much
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]Well, my friends say 14 is an offficial teenager, not 13, which is really weird. x_X [/B][/QUOTE]

How old are you and how old are your friends? Cause if your 12/13 and they're 13/14, then they're prolly just BSing ya to make you think your not/not going to be a teenager.. either that or they're corect nad 13 is classified under pre-teen
Posted
13 is officially teenager... think about it... thirTEEN..... 12 doesn't have the -teen suffix, thus woul dbe pre-teen cause it's before teen :) heh....

Anyway, you just gotta be mature... I've met 11 year olds more mature than some 18 year olds.... thats sad, but true....

being a teenager will probably be the worst and best time in your life... you grow up, get to drive, this and that, but on the down side, you get all the mental crap that comes with it....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]on the down side, you get all the mental crap that comes with it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...