Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Does Mr. Satan ever pay 18 the 20 million zeni?


Recommended Posts

Posted
IMO, No. Cuz in Movie 11 i think she is at his house demanding the money from him. So i dont think that she gets payed.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]You now I've wondered that too....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: oh well I guess we'll never find out...but personally I would have loved to see an ep. about that...[/COLOR]
Posted
:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
he'd better give me that money soon.....
and how do you ppl know that i have a good heart somewhere inside? :devil:
j/k... i do think he gives 18 the money, you saw how scared he was of her at the tournament!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...