OtakuBoards

Goth.

Oceanborn

you have never gotten it all more wrong. this thread turly disgusts me. obviously you have no idea what a goth truly is. people like you should indeed be destroyed. Goth has nothing to do with religion. it is all about freedom of expression and being ones own creative self. it involves the appreciation of the fine arts. not all are stanic not all just wear black not all are atheist. you give into the stereo type and that is sickening. i wish you a terribly long life

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pumpkin][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1]. Not all Goths whorship Satan either...thats just simply a Satanist. Now THOSE people are scary :eek: [/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]\Actually, Satanists don't worship Satan and those who say the worship Satan are a.) looking for a way to shock people or b.)very missinformed on the aspects of Satanism.

I'm not going to go into the whole thing on Satanism since I can't remember everything I knew about it. I can just reassure everyone that it has nothing to do with worshipping Satan or sacrifices of Virgins, babies and small woodland creatures. Atleast not the Levay teaching.[/color]

[quote name='Hell'z_KiD']Honestly...most real goths aren't always rude,upset...And I don't think they worship the devil..or wicca. People are getting goth confused with annoying pop punks, and sorry to say this..but people that say they're goth on this board aren't goth because..I don't believe a real goth would be on this otakuboard O.o' sad reality. And I don't think "Satan" really cares if you sacrifice guenia pigs for him,I mean come on, almost anyone/anything could kill guenia pigs.Sacrificing doesn't work because you can't own someone else's soul, it only gets you a 1 way ticket to hell.[/quote]

I think ur wrong because Goths dont necesarily have to hate anime or hate anyone. I think a goth is a person who doesn't care about anything and they dont necesarily have to put make up or wear all black. no one can call themselves a goth because every person is different. i like black metal and i dont believe in god or satan and i wear all black but i cant call myself a goth because we are all different and we all have different ideas. so my point is no one is a real goth.