Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Keep them Separated [Underground] [PG-LSV]


Recommended Posts

Posted
Keep them Separated

[U]Lessons[/U]
English Lit.- Poetry, Shakespeare
English Drama- drama lesson, study plays
English- all round English, the others are more specific

Maths- you should know >_>

PE- everyone has to have PE, but you can take it as an extra subject (if you don?t choose it, it doesn?t count to the final four)

Chemistry
Biology
Physics
General Science- all aspects of science, but less detail
Psychology

Art
Graphic design- computer work, design things like adverts and promotional posters.
IT

Edit:
History
Geography

Latin
French

If I?ve left anything off, or you think of anything else, PM me.

[U]Extra[/U]

Soccer team (M/F)
Basketball team (M/F)
Baseball Team (M)
Cheerleaders (M/F)
Hockey Team (F)

Chemistry Club

Quiz Team

School Council- Representatives of your year.

Computer Club

Art/Manga Club

EDIT:
Woodwork

I think that?s it, just post in here if you?ve got any other questions ^_^

I?ll get a Time Table done when everyone has signed up, we?ll start this just before the start of a new term, so the first load of posts will be over the weekend as everyone arrives.
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=red]Yay! ^_^ I'm almost done with my sign up. >> I'm playing a gay guy, just because I'm in that mood. Mostly he's going to be eye-candy, despite the fact that girls can [i]never[/i] get his attention. :D[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]While I was editing my sign up, a question popped into my head. It's a relatively short question, but I though I'd ask anyways. I was wondering:

Is it alright to use HTML or PHP Table Coding inside the actual RPG? Or is it normal posting in VB Coding?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][FONT=Book Antiqua]Oh, I should have said that myself, gomen. Yes, it's perfectly fine ^_^ I don't have a problem with what you do with your posts, but a pretty RP is always the best XP

I'll probably start this off tomorrow, thanks to everyone for signing up![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=red]XD

Jamie, your PM was absolutley hilarious!

Can you make me a background thingummy?[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Okay, here it is....I hope you like it, if you don't then tell me and I'll change it. Oh yeah, the stupid....dog...of a program messed it up a bit on the save -.-;

[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/background.bmp]Here's[/URL] the actual image.

I'll PM the HTML code to you now, I hope it works >_<[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Well, you made it. Now, I hope it works? >> Did it? I don?t know.. I?m such a lazy person. -.- Thanks for making it for me, Jamie-chan!
Posted
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Yes, it works ^_^ Well, at least I'm seeing it as I'm writing this post WOOHOO! except one thing... it's made itself shorter -.-;; I'll fix it tomorrow.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
Sooooo cooool!!!!! I can finally see it! Yay! ^________^ I lufsh the swirlies, lovey! ^___________________________^ Ow? now my jaw hurts? -.- I can?t wait to start. >> But I?m serious, your PM was hilarious! ^_^
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Of course I'll do one for you, Yunsung. Just tell me what colour you want and I'll set to work on it. Hopefully I won't have as much hassle with it as I did with Steff's >_>[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]How about...a darkish green? BTW, thanks Jamie for making one for me. I can't seem to think of any other color...[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Okay, I'll make yours this afternoon and then I have Legacy's to make...I'm starting the RP this afternoon too, so we go without tables for a few posts since Photobucket is crapping up on me. -.-;

Sorry about that guys, I promise to figure this out.

By the way, this is my 500th post *happy dance*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Hehehe...I'm gonna pester you for a background too Jamie (I can call you Jamie, right?). I don't really mind what colour it is, just give me anything and I'll be happy. That is...if I made it into the RPG. I hope I did...
Well, yeah. Any colour for the background thinga-majig, as long as it's [color=darkorange]this orange[/color]
Thanks a bunch. Have fun making it :smirk:
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Okay then, kiddies, I've done the backgrounds. I'll PM you all with the HTML code but I've put the little images in here
1) to make sure the damn things work
2) to see if you like them or not.

Compression killed Legacy's, it looked so much better before I saved. I'll probably end up doing yours again, Kit, gomen ;_;

Inti


Yunsung


Legacy


Delirium
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Hey Crucifix. I don't believe I know you well enough to call you your actual name. Actually i don't know you at all. Anyway, could i trouble you to make me one of those cool backgrounds as well. A mix of red and black or some dark colours would be nice.

Also this is the first time that I am taking part in a "real life" RPG so if I screw up anywhere help me out.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Haha, I'm sure you'll do fine! Something I'll add here now. If anyone wants to suggest a trip, or if the Drama students want to do a play for the rest of the school or whatever, feel free to post it here and we'll get some opinions.
I'll work on Meggido's background after I've eaten and I promise I will start this tonight, you can beat me if I don't >_>[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Well i just singed up for it....since i didn't sign up for your cookies avengers. I love the story and i hope my sign up s good and the background. Well I did wanted to ask if you could make me a better one...if not its ok.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Okay then, two backgrounds for me to make...alrighty then -.-; I'll get on it as soon as I find a Moogle *playing FF9* Oh yeah, what colour do you want?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Well <<_>> are you asking me? lol, well I wanted silvery background(if you can't find a silver than grey). A nice design.........snoozzes off..............................oh yea thats about it, ty and I appreciat it very much. Man what a boring day.
Posted
Aqua



Meggido


[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Okay, sign ups are open for another day but I'm not doing anymore backgrounds, I just don't have the time, I should be doing coursework, sorry.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...