Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=1]Well, about 5 months ago I was going through a Megaman NT Warrior phase and decided to draw some fan-art. This is the finished product.

It may be a bit blurry and pixelated because I had to down-size it alot but otherwise, it's all good. :)

[URL=http://img49.exs.cx/img49/7043/Cardinal2.png]Cardinal.EXE[/URL]

What are your thoughts? Constructive Critisicm(sp?) only.

Thanks,
Lrb[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkblue]It's a very cool overall design. I'm sure if you redid it on regular white paper and a bit bigger, it'd blow some people away.

I do have question, though. What are those weapons near his/her arms? Electro-tonfas or something? Not to say they aren't cool, but I'm curious...[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Lady Katana][color=darkblue']It's a very cool overall design. I'm sure if you redid it on regular white paper and a bit bigger, it'd blow some people away.[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=1]Yes, that could work. I should try that sometime and see the different responses I get.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Lady Katana][color=darkblue']I do have question, though. What are those weapons on his/her arms? Electro-tonfas or something? Not to say they aren't cool, but I'm curious...[/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=1]Ok, those 'Electro-Tonfas' are actually his tail. This lil' Navi is based on a cardinal so he has tails. But, he can also detatch those two tails and hold them as dual weapons. The electric bit is just for coolness. He kinda uses them as elctro-swords though. Heh. I like it! ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hey! I told you I'd get around to looking at this eventually. Anyways, I think you did a pretty good job on this. As Lady Katana said, you could have done it on white paper. That would make it look a little better. Also, you can still see some lines that didn't get fully erased. Another benifit of white paper: You can clean up things like that when you scan it. Just put it into whatever image program you have. Even if it's Paint. But overall, it's pretty awesome. :) Keep it up!

-Erin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...