Lady Macaiodh Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 i was watching the latest dbz ep on the i-channel tonight & it showed a close up of roshi grabbing 18's boob! i mean, he really got a handful! 18 spun him around like a sideways top & smashed his glasses into his face! what an idiot, he should've known better. i wonder, will they show that on toonami? i doubt it.
Fall Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Why would you want to do that to 18 anyway.......I think she's the ugliest out of the whole DBZ cartoon........... And they might show it on toonami, a 50-50 chance.......
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 what are you TALKING about, she the HOTTEST on on the show! she's genetically engineered perfection. yeah, this was during the buu saga... let's see, vegeta has just committed suicide, buu just restored babidi back to full health after he was sliced in half by piccolo, & bulma & co are looking for the 7th dragonball. i'd say it'll come on toonami w/in... 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. i don't think they're going to show it. he graphically copped a feel. oh! i just remembered this! they also showed yamcha's butt in this ep, & boy, was it tight! hmmm... i never really noticed yamcha in that way before...
Sephiroth Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 they definately will not show it, heck, they didn't even show when muten roshi has the occasional cigarette, they cut it out, dunno why though....
coolkam007 Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 they cut the part with goten and trunks peeing on a rock.. :( damn.. that part was really funny too..
King Penn Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]they cut the part with goten and trunks peeing on a rock.. :( damn.. that part was really funny too.. [/B][/QUOTE] I could understand that being cut out, but roshi smoking a cigarette? in fact, he's not even smoking it, he's just holding it trying to look all cool and stuff :rolleyes:
Hinata Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: You know what this sux. For the first tine in a month I had to miss this Japanese ep. of DBZ and I mised the best ep. yet....:laugh: :laugh: I can't beleive roshi grabbed a boob... I missed that....:rolleyes: Oh well...I guess I'll have to catch that Thursday night then...;) :D [/COLOR]
Lotus Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I haven't seen that scene yet, but I'm not surprise by Master Roshi action. He was born to be a pervert.
Break Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [SIZE=1]I knew he was a perve anyway... he was watching this acrobatics on TV with women... and his face was right next to the screen...[/SIZE]
Lotus Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I don't think master Roshi can help himself from being a pervert.
Hinata Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I would agree with you Lotus but roshi is a MAN....he's been training for a hundred some odd years and never had woman to really call his own...So he's very lonely and his only release it so be a pervert...He justs want to have a little rendevous with a woman...[/COLOR]
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Why would you want to do that to 18 anyway.......I think she's the ugliest out of the whole DBZ cartoon........... And they might show it on toonami, a 50-50 chance....... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue][size=1][b] OMG... She is Hot!!! Jeez, i mean why would Krillin do such a thing as not kill her. Then with the whole Roshi deal, but he doesnt count cuz he is a perv. She isnt as hot as Maron thou. 1. Maron 2. 18 3. Launch [/color][/size][/b]
Dragonballzman Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Aw man!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I only I had the International Channel!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! But hey, don't go all out on Roshi! You have to remember that in Dragonball, Bulma flashes for Roshi and Oolong to get the Dragonball off them! (And the really silly bit is: SHES NOT WEARING ANYTHING UNDER HER SKIRT!!!) And Gokou is guilty of it too! In Dragonball, while Bulma's asleep, he remembers using his Grandpas balls as a pillow, but then he notices there's nothing there! So he climbs on the still-asleep Bulma and pulls off her panties, then looks and: ":eek: WAAAAAAAARRRGH!!! :eek:" Hehehehehehehehehehe :devil:
Break Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well... when Marron came round, he was flirting WAY bad... this was in the dubs... what happened in the japanese one?[/SIZE]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 WUT INTERNATIONAL CHANNEL I DON'T HAVE THAT DARN HEY WUT EPISODE WUS IT WHEN GOKU DID THAT TO BULMA AND IS IT OUT ON TAPE
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] I have the international channel...:devil: :blush: :devil: :tasty: :cool: [/color][/size][/b]
Break Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1][b] I have the international channel...:devil: :blush: :devil: :tasty: :cool: [/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Grr...! I have no decent channels, apart from CN and Nick, also Sky one...[/SIZE]
Fall Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I ahve Cartoon Network and DBZ World channels........ And 18 is ugly, the best is Maron.....................
Lotus Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]I ahve Cartoon Network and DBZ World channels........ And 18 is ugly, the best is Maron..................... [/B][/QUOTE] Nah, I think 18 look great.
Break Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [SIZE=1]No, I don't think 18 is as pretty as Maron... :D[/SIZE]
Lotus Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]No, I don't think 18 is as pretty as Maron... :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] They both have their own beauty.
Break Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well, yeah they do... I mean personally I like Pan the best.[/SIZE]
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I got that ep. where Roshi grabs her tits all for my itty bitty self......:rolleyes: . Hey if you have Digital Cable can you get the I channel?
Recommended Posts