Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Sage_Gin/project001.jpg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Sage_Gin/project001.jpg[/URL]

This is a mutant experiment thing. I know you have no clue what it is, but you'll have an idea when I post my fiction. It'll prolly be later in the year, or maybe early next year. Hope ya like.
Posted
It isn't my worse nightmare, but don't you think adding a 'leg' behind it is better?

I think it will lose balance when chasing for your main characters in high speed. :)

Wait... How tall is it???
Posted
It's like Bowser off of Super Smash Bros. Melee. Sacrifice speed for power. Don't tell me you haven't seen something like this that only has two legs. It's kinda like a snake when it comes to this. It's legs pull forward and the little scale things on the bottom help it. I didn't think of that till just now, so don't expect to find any of that on the drawing.

It's about... 8 foot tall I guess. The character in which it fights is around 6, so ya I guess it's around 8. I must owe inspiration to this drawing and creature to the Fell Beasts from the Lord of the Rings. They inspired this drawing. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...