kileone_s_n Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 hay anyone seen that movie, is it any good, or what please tell us what ya think
Pave-Low Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 It looks cool, Its kinda like having a T-1000 times about 30.
kileone_s_n Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pave-Low [/i] [B]It looks cool, Its kinda like having a T-1000 times about 30. [/B][/QUOTE] good explanation, i saw it today, i liked it, kool slowmotion too, and better hand to hand fights then the matrix
Shy Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Didn't we already have a topic about "The One" like a week ago? Jet Li is in some pretty cool movies, "Kiss of the Dragon" was great, even though the action was a bit over the top. I can't wait to see "The One."
kileone_s_n Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 i didnt know there already was a topic on this, sorry, i just joined a few days ago, ok, i just need to know anyway
coolkam007 Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 um.. go look in the topic called 'kams kwicky(i dont know if i spelled that the same way) reveiws' ..
amibasuki Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I haven't seen it yet. I want to though ^_^
kileone_s_n Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 you should see it, i liked it alot and it was kinda like the matrix
coolkam007 Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 it was good.. but not the best.. it wans't the next matrix.. they showed alot of the good parts in the previews.. which kinda spoils half the fun
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Well, snuck into the theatre, and saw it, it was cool, alot better then some other stuff I've seen. It was a cool movie though.
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Been WAY too busy to watch movies lately =( *cries* . . and I am a huge movie buff. I will always qoute movie lines during the movie, driving everyone crazy, and can recall almost any actor/actress or even almost any movie (give me some clues) or movie lines (tell me the movie and part) on a whim. Too many awsome looking movies came out recently, and I have no money to spend on them with the little time I have >_< Soon though, maybe during Thanksgiving break I will try to catch up on some. . *shrug* Course, I will probably be too busy playing my Gamecube. What am I saying, of course I will be too busy with my Gamecube. . how silly of me ^_^ *looks around room* What?! . . . *sighs and shuts up*
Guest Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Its awesome. Its a Mix of The Matrix and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Well that what people say....[/color][/size][/b]
Sephiroth Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 hah! I saw that movie like 3 months ago, its cool though, any jet li film rocks....
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]hah! I saw that movie like 3 months ago, its cool though, any jet li film rocks.... [/B][/QUOTE] you talking about kiss of the dragon? or the one? The One just came out, so I am guessing you meant KotD =P I loved that movie. As for The One, I could be off, and maybe you saw a pirated version ^_^ . . but not going to say anything. Course, you could be talking about CT,HD or even The Matrix =P Riiight. . .what was my point? . . *shuts up*
King Penn Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]hah! I saw that movie like 3 months ago, its cool though, any jet li film rocks.... [/B][/QUOTE] and who do YOU have to thank for that? :laugh: haha, yeah, Moe is talking about the one, I got my hands on a pirated version of it :cross:
coolkam007 Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 so did i.. ^___^ i got one night it came out.. heh..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now