Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i read somewhere that the earth will end in 6000 million years time so i think most of us will be dead by then (unless of course your immortal, or if they create a serum for immortaillity) and remember that we would have probaly moved to another planet by that time anyway.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman]Well, if the apocalypse is kind enough to give advance warning, I think I have a pretty good idea as to what I'd be doing.

Enjoying one grand, final "Screw it" by rocking out to my favorite bands. Tool, In Flames, Atomship, and so on and so forth. \m/ >.< \m/

I think there would be food there, too. Anime is a large possibility. Perhaps if I get a girlfriend by then...

I'm glad I don't have any things on my "to do before I die" list, aside from "beat down approaching avalanche with karate." And somehow I doubt that's going to happen. But personally, I would, if not rejoice, then at least feel a sense of relief at the destruction of humanity. I mean, look at what we as a race have done to this world. Would any of you, with good conscience, wish humanity on this universe?[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...