Guest petitdragon Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Hey - I'm getting Halo for sure and I think also Mad Dash Racing. Mad Dash looks awesome - cool music and kick ***** graphics - what do you guys think??? what are you getting.......? -z-:D
Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 I'll be getting Halo, Munch's oddysee and dead or alive 3....
dude_sweet Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 :flaming: i think they are all good choices. but i think i am either getting red faction or GT3
Pave-Low Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Hands down, Dead or Alive 3. The girls are sweeter than ever. :) Im also getting HALO first thing. Oh, and I would get NFL Fever instead of Madden. Its a whole lot better.
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Luigi's Mansion, Star Wars: Rogue Leader Eternal Darkness Super Smash Brothers Extreme G3 Resident Evil 0 . . .what?! You meant for the X-Box. . sorry :D *shuts up and walks away*
Kittie Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 well, i'm getting Halo<----cha!----> and DOA3 of course!! and i'm not quite sure what else...whatever else _ _ _ _ _ buys me i suppose! :D [color=pink] * i'm also going to be getting Fuzion Frenzy now*[/color]
Posthumous Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pave-Low [/i] [B] Oh, and I would get NFL Fever instead of Madden. Its a whole lot better. [/B][/QUOTE] some new football game thats better than [SIZE=4]MADDEN[/SIZE] what!?Madden is the best football game ever created!
kickphat Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I don't have an Xbox yet but when i get one i Will get Halo and DOA3
Bubble Boy Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 XBox is mine this Christmas, so I guess it couldn't hurt.. 1. Dead or Alive 3 (The reasoning: I've been a huge fan of the DOA girls since 2 for dreamcast. With the XBox's specs, the "bounce" should be sucfficient ~.^) 2. Project Gotham Racing 3. Taking suggestions...
Guest I_Like_mokeys Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Well i got project gothem racing...nfl fever 2002...some crappy star wars game...oh and i dont think fuzion frenzy is that good i got the demo on fever and i rented mad dash and im playin it now its awesome!
boris Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 i would get halo and prob, dead or alive 3, yahknow, she kicks high...
Guest Matt Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 i'll be getting all the dbz games for every system(except for x-box) when they come out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now