Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what games are you guys getting?


Recommended Posts

Guest petitdragon
Posted
Hey -
I'm getting Halo for sure and I think also Mad Dash Racing. Mad Dash looks awesome - cool music and kick ***** graphics - what do you guys think???
what are you getting.......?
-z-:D
Posted
Hands down, Dead or Alive 3. The girls are sweeter than ever. :)

Im also getting HALO first thing.

Oh, and I would get NFL Fever instead of Madden. Its a whole lot better.
Posted
well, i'm getting Halo<----cha!----> and DOA3 of course!!

and i'm not quite sure what else...whatever else _ _ _ _ _ buys me i suppose! :D

[color=pink] * i'm also going to be getting Fuzion Frenzy now*[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pave-Low [/i]
[B]

Oh, and I would get NFL Fever instead of Madden. Its a whole lot better. [/B][/QUOTE] some new football game thats better than [SIZE=4]MADDEN[/SIZE] what!?Madden is the best football game ever created!
Posted
XBox is mine this Christmas, so I guess it couldn't hurt..

1. Dead or Alive 3 (The reasoning: I've been a huge fan of the DOA girls since 2 for dreamcast. With the XBox's specs, the "bounce" should be sucfficient ~.^)
2. Project Gotham Racing
3. Taking suggestions...
  • 2 months later...
Guest I_Like_mokeys
Posted
Well i got project gothem racing...nfl fever 2002...some crappy star wars game...oh and i dont think fuzion frenzy is that good i got the demo on fever and i rented mad dash and im playin it now its awesome!
Posted
i'll be getting all the dbz games for every system(except for x-box) when they come out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...