OtakuBoards

OtakuSiege: Win Back the Boards [PG-13 (V,L)]

Talon

[size=1][color=darkred]Spencer looked around at the chaos. Sighing, the guitarist pulled out his Gibson and struck a note of n00b damaging calibur. All the n00bs within twenty feet fell to the ground screaming, "T3h 9099135 d0 n0f1ng!" Spencer took the sword of a fallen Otaku and proceeded to slay them all.

He backed away from the gory mess, surveying his work like an artist. Strapping his Gibson to his back, he went to find Muse. He had been wounded by a Demon Smilie, and now had a nasty burning gash from his waistline all the way up to his right shoulder.

Holding his stomach weakly, Spencer's eyes were fogging over with clouds of black as he looked around. He found her and then he blacked out at her feet. That gash, however, wasn't the only one. His stomach was a rictus of decay, smashed up and with a few broken bones, like a ghostly juggernaut had smashed him with it's gigantic fists.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Methuselah groaned and rolled over, looking down to see that she was now back to her original gender with a large burn mark on her stomach. She coughed and lifted herself up onto her elbows, turning around to see Matt placing his helmet back over his head, completely oblivious to the fact that he had hit the now very annoyed Otaku.

[B]"Levi...tation."[/B] Methuselah muttered, floating up from the dirt and drifting over to Matt's now retreating back.
She took a deep breath and winced slightly, before tapping Matt on the shoulder,
[B]"You Bastard!"
"Holy...!?"[/B]
Methuselah twitched as Matt dropped his helmet in shock and stood, not knowing what he was being accused of.
[B]"What are you so surprised about?! You just tried to blows me to pieces, ya trigger happy git!"[/B] she shouted, grabbing her Captain by the front of his armour, glaring him in the eyes.

Matt sighed and pulled out of the priest's grip, taking a couple of steps back, "Listen, I was...woah, who's that?" Legacy's attention then swapped to that of a burnt body that Kane and Deedlit were also looking at between dodging the enemies fire.

[B]"Yoda...." [/B] was what Methuselah heard Kane whisper. She dropped her gaze and landed, dropping to one knee, feeling guilty about raving to Matt when Kane's own brother was now dead.

[B]"Let's....get back to the Square...."[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=crimson]There was a great ruckus, a ruckus that only one man could create to such a degree. This ruckus was accompanied by many great explosions and screams of death that, to say the least, "distracted" the would-be sniper. Everyone was captivated by the destruction that was occurring near them- maybe a little too near, as several rockets slammed into the n00bs around Kenneth and the Otakus. Scared shitless, whatever was left of the n00b forces started to pull back- vehemently calling the Otaku forces "lamers" as they went. Leaving the battle-worn Otakus temporarily victorious, everyone let out a collective call of celebration. But, off in the distance, n00b reinforcements were gathering, preparing to launch another all-out attack on the fortifications and trenches the Otaku's had built- but, that would take them time. Time enough for the Otakus to dig in again and do what they did best.

Kenneth stood up and stretched, cracking his neck from side to side. He had to find Matt and report to him about his Special Operations squad being taken out by that all-too lucky n00b artillery shell. He had lost his communicator in the that blast, but knew that only Matt could create such a firestorm in such a short amount of time- not even the Otaku's artillery were causing destruction of that caliber. Gun in hand, he sprinted towards where [most of the] destruction had occurred, leaping over varying piles of debris, bodies, dictionaries and "x_x" smilies as they came. The ground around him slowly became more and more devastated - small fires brightening up the scorched ground, smoldering craters and the like. Matt was armed with some pretty heavy-duty stuff, to be sure.

He approached the small group of people and slowed to a stop. Saluting to Matt, he noticed the corpse that most everyone was looking solemnly at and recognized it.[b]"Damn!"[/b] He said, shaking his head, [b]"I was hoping for once that maybe we'd be successful without losing someone important.."[/b]
[/color]

[i][color=teal]Matt saluted back and sighed, grabbing both the unconscious form of terra, the dead form of Yoda, and hopped onto the back of Kane's vehicle mode, motioning for his "squad" to do the same. When everyone was on, Matt tapped the back of Kane's cab, giving him the signal to roll out.

Halfway back to the Inn, Matt had replaced his helmet and tapped his head, waiting for his original squad's only survivor to report. His face, hidden by his MJOLNIR helm, grew grimmer by the moment as Kenneth reported the heavy losses.

Of course, a stray comment from Methuselah about Kane's paint job appearing somewhat plaer than usual made him laugh, and Deedlit wondering about her own strength boosts whenever Matt went nuclear.

Kane just revved his engine exasperatedly and stepped on the gas. Matt was rather irritated at nearly losing his precarious seat on top of the cab.[/i]

[b]Matt:[/b] KANE! Watch it, man, or do you want ME to drive?!

[i]Everybody paled very, very much, looking ghostly, and Kenneth began to snicker.[/i]

[b]Kenneth:[/b] Bwahahah...Remember.....Warthog......everyone.....BOOM!

[i]Everybody stared at Kenneth incredulously as the pulled into the Inn, until he explained Matt's first ride in a HALO Warthog.

Soon, even Kane was laughing, making it hard for Matt to rewire, repaint, and replate him.

Still, it lightened the somber mood around the inn when Kenneth and Methuselah broke into the song "Gory, gory, what a helluva way to die! Gory, gory, what a helluva way to die! Gory, gory, what a helluva way to die, and he ain't gonna drive no more!"

Matt swore as he got shocked on Kane's shoulder.

[b]Matt:[/b] Damn cars!

And he STILL had his own armor to repair.[/i][/color]