OtakuBoards

OtakuSiege: Win Back the Boards [PG-13 (V,L)]

Talon

[b]Methuselah, Kittychanann, Reise, Muse, Rhian, Deedlit, DeathKnight, Tash, eternity,[/b]and [b]Kane,[/b] you have made it into the RPG. Sign-ups are closed to all whom I have not spoken to. You know who you are. Now, let the Siege begin...

[center][b][color=crimson]OtakuSiege: Win Back the Boards[/b][/center][/color]

[color=teal][i]Captain Matthew Legacy Talbain, best known as either Master Kit or Legacy, was in a rut. Literally. Entrenched in the front lines in [b]The Arena[/b], he was running low on ammunition. And his armor's integrity was nearly compromised. Matt swore into his comm.[/i]

[b]Matt:[/b] We need some backup! We got four Otakus down on the front lines, and our Rule-Regs ain't doin' squat anymore! And is there a report on the whereabouts of Lord James?! We need him, NOW!

[i]Even as he spoke, Matt's Rule-Reg semi-automatic Regulations-launcher locked up and spent its last shell. He was in trouble. He shook his head and looked around, a grin coming to his face as he saw the enemy slowly giving ground. He drew his katana and charged it up, rushing down the front.

He may have been out of ammo, but he wasn't going down while the Otakus were winning!

It would later be said that his blade, along with the weapons of many others, banished many n00b shock troops. Still the losses were terrible...but that was not on his mind. What was on his mind was getting his squad back to HQ for some rearming.

Of course, he'd been assuming he still had a squad.[/i]

[b]Matt:[/b] Aw, CRAP!!!!

[i]It was a lone armored figure who walked back into the [b]Adventure Inn[/b], wondering where he'd be assigned next.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]A mysterious figure sat on one of the wooden chairs in the Adventure Inn, happily sipping at some hot chocolate as Legacy walked through the door. The figure looked up, a curtain of purple hair covering half of its face.
Yeah, most people referred to the Otaku as 'it', even though Methuselah was a girl....she had an annoying habit of switching genders, especially while Role-Playing.

[B]Methuselah[/B]: So, how's it going out there, Legacy?

A grin spread across the now male's face as he stood from the chair, happy to see the annoyed look on Matt's face.

[B]Matt[/B]: You should know, I needed help, why didn't you come?!

Anger was evident in Matt's voice as he walked over to his 'friend', fists clenched in a threatening manner.

[B]Methuselah[/B]: Now, now, I won't be much help if you injure me, now will I?

The Otaku pecked Matt on the cheek, leaving rather hastily in fear of mortal injury. He glanced across to where the battle was and gasped at the sight of the many Otaku's that were being carried away by the new members who were currently not that good at fighting.

[B]Methuselah[/B]: My, my, this certainly won't do. I wonder where Master James and Charles are, we could use them now.

With a faint *pip* noise, Methuselah ported to the OB Anthology area, in search of more help for the oncoming fight.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#009966][i]Deedlit reached down to a fallen n00b and retrieved her dagger, which had firmly lodged itself in the enemy's ribs when she threw it at the oncoming army. The sound of charging boots came at her from behind. She whirled around and paried a blow from a n00b dressed in a DBZ Goku outfit, then clubbed him in the jaw with the pommel of her sword. He fell heavily to the side, crashing into two other n00bs who were trying to capture one of her comrades. [/i]

[i]Some of the n00bs were starting to fall back a few steps. She decided to take advantage of this and return to the Adventure Inn to stock up on her arrows; they had been spent half an hour before. She made her way swiftly and carefully towards the Inn while leaping over the bodies of the n00bs. Once there she opened the door, stepped inside, and bolted it shut behind her. She walked to a table that had a full quiver, discarded her old one, and strapped the replacement over her shoulder. She looked around the room at the others who were there. She saw some members bandaging their minor wounds, some otakus trying to get some rest, others talking, and she also saw Captain Legacy talking to an otaku. Not wanting to interrupt, Deedlit walked over to a window and looked outside. Yes, the n00bs were retreating, but a few individuals were still trying to gain an advantage, however samll it may be.[/i]

Deedlit: "Sonic Blaster may try, but he will never take over The Arena."[/color]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

Across the Inn, a lone figure lay spread out full on the sofa, her legs up on the small wooden end table and her arms folded behind her head. She had been watching with dull red eyes as Methuselah at the other end of the room changed genders every few minutes.

The girl was only known as Muse, rightfully so, as all she basically did was listen to her music and flash the peace sign to others. Muse was a hippie, a Beatles fan, and she was damn proud of it.

Quietly and unnoticeably to the other Otakus in the room, Muse slipped on her headphones, zoned out completely and stared at the ceiling. Faintly she heard the door slam open, and out of the corner of her eye she watched the now male Methuselah stand up.

Seconds after, her headphones were ripped off, and she calmly stared up into the armored face of Matt.

[B]"Peace, man. How's it go?"[/B] She said, in her quiet, sarcastic voice. Matt was by now used to Muse not saying some words correctly, she had told him once that it was her way of 'rebellion' against the boards and the decision to go to war.

[B]"Look, I know you're against this whole thing, but your boards need you!"[/B] Matt whispered angrily, glaring down at her. Muse blinked, and she moved her fingers in a rippling motion, like a little child waving goodbye. Instantly, a large, blue and purple flower that sparkled brilliantly entwined in her long fingers.

[B]"Say it."[/B] She whispered, smirking slyly, fingering the flower delicately, each time she touched a petal it would shine more furiously.

Matt sighed angrily. He could never get anything out of this younger girl, who had a more sarcastic wit then any person he'd ever seen before.

[B]"You're indispensable, [i]please[/i], won't you help us?"[/B] He muttered, pissed off, but he had to convince her. Flattery was the key for Muse.

She winked one huge red eye and grinned. Swiftly, she took the flower and inserted it into the barrel of Matt's gun and swept out of the room. Her job was plain and simple. Go and help the hurt Otakus. Simple, but a welcomed talent. She could fight with the best of them, but judging by her peace-loving nature, she preferred the helping tasks.

OOC: I hope this is ok, I just kind of added 'hippy powers' to myself, meaning healing and all that crap. Yeah, I didn't really know what else I could make myself useful for, lol.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=1]Spencer was standing in a n00b headquarters, eyes scanning the distance that spread out like the brim of a hat. Nodding approvingly, he stepped inside. Spencer reported to his n00b masters about the battle in The Arena, and then retired to his room.

However, Spencer wasn't a n00b at all. He was, in fact, an Otaku that was under cover. Backstabbing, lying, cheating, and outnumbering the opposing bastard every chance he got was his way. He way of the Gurella Warfare. A n00b servent reported to his room, carrying a tray with meager food on it.

"What is this stuff?"
"O, tis teh brainz of cookedd Otakeus." His servant responded int broken speech. Spencer got up as if to send him away, but brought out his Sig Sauer and fired three rounds in quick sucession. "Traitor." He spat. He needed to report to the folks at The Arena.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1]
[CENTER][COLOR=SlateGray][Miyazaki Three, report.][/COLOR]
[On the way.]
[COLOR=SlateGray][Double time!][/COLOR]
[Roger. Target sighted. Still alive.]
[COLOR=SlateGray][Three, n00b at 9 o?clock.][/COLOR]
[Copy that.]
[COLOR=SlateGray][Miyazaki, standard procedures for extraction. Clean and quick. Priori---][/COLOR]
[BREAK BREAK!]
[COLOR=SlateGray][Go ahead break][/COLOR]
[?kzzt?krzzzt?]
[COLOR=SlateGray][THREE, REPORT!][/COLOR]
click.click.click.click
[/CENTER]

[COLOR=Black]?PHE4R TEH N00BZ!!!?[/COLOR]
?It?s FEAR, damn it!?

Eternity, codenamed Miyazaki Three, was to extract a Tokyo 3 moderator from the Anime Archives equipped with nothing but her ill-fitting uniform and a visor she picked up from the wreck. She was the only Miyazaki available at the time Major Tremaine received the extraction request. Of course she couldn?t say no.

Among the corrupted data and rubble strewn in the Archives lay Eternity. Cement was no match for the n00b?s RPG-7 but then again, its stopping power was way better than Kevlar. In the shadows, she picked up a pebble and threw it across the hall. The sound it made called the n00b?s attention and, in reply, the n00b promptly fired a rocket to where the pebble fell. Perfect. He reloaded the launcher at a painfully slow rate, giving Eternity enough time to hook up to the emergency frequency and consult with the Major.
[CENTER][COLOR=SlateGray][Still alive, Three?][/COLOR]
[And kicking. The n00b?s a bit rocket-happy but I don?t think I?ve blown my cover?yet.]
[COLOR=SlateGray][Right. What?s up?][/COLOR]
[One n00b with heavy arms. Very heavy arms. RPG-7.]
[COLOR=SlateGray][Hmm? Run a thermal scan. See if there are other n00bs.][/COLOR]
[Wait? Lucky! The n00b?s alone with the target.]
[COLOR=SlateGray][Very well. Proceed as planned. Out.][/COLOR][/CENTER]

?FOO! JOO GO AWAY!?
[COLOR=Black]?WTF? Anotehr n00b!?[/COLOR]
Back when Tokyo 3 was still in the hands of the Moderators, Team Miyazaki was trained to report posts riddled with l33t language. They became proficient with l33t but swore to each other never to use it unless in dire need. [i]Surely the circumstances couldn?t be anymore desperate[/i], Eternity thought.

From the sound of the crunching footfalls, she concluded that the enemy was approaching her position with extreme caution. His movements she noted as she crept silently in the shadows.

[COLOR=Black]?Zat u n00b??[/COLOR]
?Sif!?
Eternity emerged from behind the unwary n00b and kicked the launcher to her hand.
[COLOR=Black]?OMG! ROCKETZ0R! PWNED!?[/COLOR]
?LOLOLOL! Runaway, n00b! LOLOLOL!?

With the n00b now gone, Eternity approached the figure at the end of the dark hall. Though she registered warm and at full health in her visor, the Moderator was, sadly, unconscious. The Miyazaki member clamped a metal brace on the moderator?s neck and switched her communicator out off the emergency channel.

[CENTER][COLOR=SlateGray][Status report.][/COLOR]
[Mission accomplished! Requesting additional port out for Lady Katana.][/CENTER]

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][B]"Well this search was certainly a waste of time."[/B]
The floating priest sighed and came to rest on a pile of books and paper, looking around at the unconscious bodies of nOObs and Otakus.
He pulled out his communicator and it crackled awake, connecting with Muse.

[B]"Who's this?"[/B]

[B]"Guess, hon? We're going to need help in the OB Anthology area."[/B]

Muse sighed at the other end of the line before starting, [B]"Alright, alright, I'll get some people over there now. But you better help!"[/B]
The radio crackled off as Muse shouted the last word, Methuselah chuckled and pocketed the small, purple radio.
[B]"Don't I always?"[/B]

He picked up his staff and stood proudly on the pile of books, looking out only to see...
[B]"Holy crap! Another nOOb party!"[/B]

Grabbing the radio frantically, Methuselah contacted Matt,
[B]"Matt, listen, I've got about 15...no 20 nOOb coming at me in the OBA, send reinforcements!"[/B]

A chuckle came from the other end and Methuselah growled, knowing what was coming next,
[B]"I'm sure you can handle them."[/B] that was it, the radio switched off, leaving Methuselah out there, by himself faced with 20 angry nOObs armed with Spam hurlers.

[B]"Lousy Captian...bet he wants me to be beaten...I'll show him!"[/B]

[B]"OMFG!! He az gotz prple hare!"[/B]
[B]"ROFLMA!!!!!"

"nOObs, prepar teh smilie atk!"[/B]

[B]"Oh no...."[/B] Methuselah groaned, shifting into a female body, crouching low behind some rocks. This was the worst attack, but she had to fight it.
"Okay, no use in hiding now." she stood up, "BLAST BO--" and was struck down by a frowning smilie, about 3 foot tall.

[B]"Oh my, that wasn't pleasant..."[/B] Methuselah sighed, jumped up again to try another attack, hoping that Legacy was being sarcastic when he said that she alone could handle these.....monsters.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

[B]"Boo."[/B] Methuselah jumped. Muse had appeared in a haze of 'psychedelic' colors to her right.

[B]"He only sent you? Great. A healer, good lot of help that'll do."[/B] Methuselah groaned.

[B]"WTF!? Wher teh helL ded he com frome? LOok! Iz got RED hare!"[/b]
[B]"LOL ROLFMA! Itz a BAD HARE partee!"[/b]

Muse stood, with her mouth open, disbelieving of the two n00bs in question. Methuseleh frowned at the terrible insult the second one had came up with, and glanced over to Muse.

[B]"Uh, calm down, they only said we had bad hair..."[/B] She trailed off when Muse's eye started to twitch.

[B]''The n00b just called me a f****** guy!"[/B] She yelled out, most characterisctically. Methuselah stared, dumbstruck. Muse had short hair and wore baggy clothing, was a tomboy, and never once had she ever been called a boy. Unless she was playing one of course, but this was serious, not a roleplay.

All of the n00bs sat there, confused at the sudden outburst. Yeah, confused. They get the same feeling when someone tells them to shut up and get out.

In this moment of stupidity that only a n00b could have, Muse cupped her hands and placed them on top of each other in a way that it was hollow inside. In seconds, a white light erupted from inside, but stayed inside. The light leaked through her fingers, and wherever the sticky substance touched a small flower grew out of the scorched battle grounds.

[B]"You're going to turn them into flowers..."[/B] Methuselah whispered, not wanting to attract attention from the stupefied n00bs. Muse winked, and quicker then a n00b typing a sentence, she threw the ball of light at the two who had insulted her. Upon contact, there were some, [B]"O meh gawd!"[/b]'s as the white light erupted around them. When it faded, all that stood now were two small flowers in the dirt.

As the remaining n00bs stared at the two flowers, Muse crouched down behind the rocks.

[B]"You turned them into flowers!?"[/B]

[B]"Uh, no. I just replaced something stupid with something pretty. Duh."[/B] Muse smiled, and it was quickly replaced with a frown.

[b]"Backup?"[/b]

[B]"Hopefully."[/B] Metuselah sighed, as a flaming smilie rushed over their heads.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=teal]The flaming smilie prepared to crush Muse and Methuselah, only to recieve a huge bullet the the forehead, dissipating the pyrotechnic attack effectively. Muse and Methuselah both looked around the Arena, looking for their savior.

Their eyes met a tall, green-armored figure standing next to a brown-haired elf. In Matt's hands was a smoking Colt .45 Magnum, and strapped to his back was a pair of high-caliber extended clip assault rifles.[/i]

[b]Matt:[/b] Back-up's here, guys. Deedlit, cover Muse and get the fallen to the Inn. Methuselah, you follow me to-

[i]Matt stopped talking and whipped his head to the side, putting his hand where his ear would be in his helmet.[/i]

[center][b][/color][color=crimson][Captain One, this is Hanzo Two, Captain One this is Hanzo Two.][/color]

[color=teal][Roger, Hanzo Two, this is Captain One. What's the problem, HQ?][/color]

[color=crimson][Captain One, there's an outbreak in a Starcraft RPG. n00bs are attempting to overrun us from there. We need you and whoever you can get trying to stem the flow.][/color]

[color=teal][Anything else, Hanzo Two?][/color]

[color=crimson][...Yes. They've got the Zerg NPCs on their side.][/b][/center][/color]

[i][color=teal]Matt swore out loud.[/i]

[b]Matt:[/b] DAMNIT! Muse, Methuselah, Deedlit, cancel that order! We're heading for the Arena, they're trying to get us from a Starcraft RPG. And they've got the Zerg on their side!

[i]Matt stopped by the inn, stuffing more weapons into his subspace pocket and hoping it would be enough. He stopped a moment and opened an unlimited ammunition hack for one of his assault rifles. With that, he allowed the others to stock up and grabbed some rations, grabbing an open comm unit.[/i]

[b]Matt:[/b] This is Captain One on open frequency. Any unoccupied units, report to the [b]Adventure Arena[/b] immediately. Repeat, Captain One calling all free units to the [b]Adventure Arena![/b]

[i]It was going to be rough. Matt cocked his shotgun and pulled out his Magnum[/i][/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Methuselah growled as a shadow passed over her face. She clenched her fist around her staff and rose up from her hiding place behind some rubble. Matt looked at her and became worried, he's known her for a while, they had IMed each other for hours and he knew that Methuselah hardly ever got this angry.

She looked up, opening her eyes to reveal purple slit orbs, her face on of pure anger.

[B]"The nOObs may try to claim these boards...but how [I]dare[/I] they try to take over...a perfectly good....ROLEPLAY!"[/B] she screamed and the other three took cover, staring at their comrade in shock.
The magician stopped and landed, in male form, on top of a tower of rubble, looking out over the horizon to see explosions in the distance.

[B]"You will not defeat us..."[/B] a wicked smirk crossed the male's face as he ported to the Adventure Arena, leaving the other's behind.
Each disappeared, shaking their heads at Methuselah's stupidity.

Although, when they arrived, the fruitcake wasn't doing so bad.

[B]"Die, nOOb scum!"

"Arg! Teh prple freek is 2 strung! Spam at teh reddy!"[/B]

That didn't slow the enraged Otaku down, he charged towards the nOObs, ignoring Matt and the others orders to stop.
He ran as fast as he could, but as soon as he was in range the nOObs launched the spam.
Pink, sticky gunk stuck to the Otaku as he fell, landing not more than four foot away from the command nOOb.

[B]"LOLOLOL!! WE R TEH WINERZZZ!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: " [/B] the lead nOOb cried, standing proudly on the fallen body of Methuselah, striking a truly Pokemon pose.
[B]"TEH NOOBS R TEH ROXXORZ!!"[/B][/COLOR]

[B]OOC Arg! Man down at the front![/B][/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=1]Spencer turned away from the n00b's body and out the window, skateboard underneath feet. The glass shattered, and the alarm went off, screaming "Ohez mi gawed brakeen!" Spencer looked at the alarm with a bizzare stare.

As he touched the ground, he plucked a radio out of his pocket, and listened to Captain Legacy. He smiled. It was getting boring here anyway. Spencer landed, and contiuned skating, avoiding the traps such as the n00b pie of d00m, and other things.

He reached the Index, shooting down a few n00bs who took katanas to him. Looking ahead, Spencer saw the line that would lead him to The Arena.

He entered, with a grim smile on his face. He popped out right into the chaos, as he whipped his guitar, slamming it into the n00b heads below. A clear note rang out from the sound of guitar to flesh and bone.

"Am I welcome, or should I leave you all to die?" Spencer asked sarcasitcally, pulling out his Sig Sauer and firing a few rounds at n00bs headed , and on top of Methuseleah. [/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]It was a quaint scene, one out of many a movie. Lovely skies, rolling clouds, wind softly blowing.

Large explosions, devastated ruins, bodies.

Just your average day on OtakuBoards.

Slowly, the n00bs were laying waste to whatever roleplays they could get their hands on. Their advance was sluggishly slow, thanks to the valiant work of the [strike]insane[/strike] brave, rag-tag bunch of warriors that had risen to the banner of the Lord James. However brave or valiant they were, it was clear that they were outnumbered by the horrid 'people' that were the n00bs. Even here, in the StarCraft RPG area, they displayed a form of cunning as evident by the Zerg hordes that were battling just a short distance away. Or, maybe they were just stupidly lucky. Either way, from Kenneth's vantage point, it looked like a hard fight to drive these fools back from whence they came- if they could win at all, that is.

Standing up, Kenneth placed his rifle on his shoulder and thought for a moment of what he should do. His squad had been obliterated by an artillery shell that had been, in fact, a large "devil" smiley- those suckers were powerful, to be sure. Kenneth had been pretty banged up, but after a nice half-hour of bandaging and treating wounds, he was good to go- where was that crazy healer when he needed her? There were hordes of the enemy facing hordes of his friends and each was inflicting equal damage to the other- especially with the battle-talented Zerg NPCs on the n00bs side.

Silently he stared back out onto the chaotic scene below- what else could he do, really? He was a soldier, soldiers fight. He leapt off his perch and landed softly. He gathered himself and began a quiet walk towards the battle that was several miles away. It was quiet and placid here- calming. There were bodies strewn about, some he recognized, some he didn't- most of them were still alive, but some had gone to the great message board in the sky. The relative calm was being forced out more and more as he walked, mainly from the sounds of artillery going off. In the distance was a small firebase of Otakus- hardworking people, each of them loading and firing artillery shells out into the distant firestorm of the frontline.

As he approached them, a guard with heavy rimmed glasses pointed his menacing assault rifle straight at him- Kenneth instinctively raised his arms straight up and shook his head- "[b]Hey, wait. I'm not your enemy.[/b]" The guard, noting his well-spoken reply, nodded and lowered his gun. "[b]Where's your squad?[/b]" Kenneth glanced back towards the wasteland behind him before replying- "[b]M.I.A., you could say.[/b]" The guard understood and waved towards the firebase, "[b]Come on in, we have anything you would need before you head back out.[/b]" Kenneth looked at his sorely empty ammunition pouch and nodded- "[b]That'd be great, man. I uh, 'lost' most of my ammo earlier today.[/b]" The guard grinned and disappeared back into the busy firebase, the artillery shots ringing off continuously as he went.

Kenneth jogged into the base and brushed aside his hair, letting out a brief sigh- this was damn tiring work, to be sure. In short order he had gotten himself a few more packs of ammo and a couple of grenades to boot- he was pretty happy about those 'nades. Reloaded and content with said grenades, he started off quietly, deciding not to bother the obviously-busy soldiers with their artillery-support duties. The same weird, glasses wearing guard stopped him though and pointed back to his right, towards an oddly dressed woman wielding a large, shimmering staff. "[b]Just go to her[/b]", the guard said with a smile, "[b]She's our resident teleporter. How do you think we're always stocked with this ammo?[/b]" Kenneth stared quietly at the guard for a few moments and nodded- might as well avoid a long walk. "[b]Thanks, you guys keep up the good work for our troops out there.[/b]" "[b]Hey, no prob- making shit blow up is what we do and we do it the best.[/b]"

Kenneth grinned and slid past the guard, approaching the mage hastily. She smiled broadly at the approaching young man and bowed to him, "[b]What can I do for you, sir..?[/b]" Wondering if he should skip the formalities, he shrugged it off mentally and returned the mage's smile. "[b]Kenneth.[/b]" Ever cheerful, the mage bowed once more, "[b]Ah, yes. Sir Kenneth. What can this mage do for a man such as yourself?[/b]" "[b]Well,[/b]" he began, pointing to the chaos in the distance, "[b]You see that?[/b]" The mage followed his finger out to the main part of the battle and nodded, "[b]Yes, it's quite a dangerous scene. You should be thankful you are in the relative security of this firebase.[/b]" She again nodded affirmatively to him, her smile still as broad as ever. "[b]Er, well, actually.. I need to *go* there. As fast as possible, I might add.[/b]"

The mage flustered a bit and opened her mouth to say something, but quickly decided against it. "[b]If that is what you desire. Please try to keep yourself in one piece.[/b]" Ignoring the various portions of his body that were already bandaged up and aching, he nodded- "[b]I'll do my best.[/b]" The mage closed her eyes and concentrated, her hair rising a bit as she opened up a channel to her inner power. His view was washed over in a sea of white- teleporting was always unnerving for him, but there was no other way to get to the front lines faster- the sea of white lasted no more than a few seconds before it disappeared, landing him in the midst of your typical, zerg-filled battlefield. Explosions, gunfire, magic, l337 speak- all the horrors of war were going on around him. Various n00b attacks were fluttering past as well- all kinds of smilies were smacking into people all around him, their screams of terror mixing with the other deafening sounds. Off in the distance a row of Zerg NPCs, with n00bs around them cheering their 'pwning' on, plowed forward in a dramatic charge against the Otakus. The Zerg were dropping like flies to the intense fire of the Otakus, but there were simply too many of them to handle. However, those n00b officers- if you could call them that- those are more lucrative targets.. especially for a trained rifleman.

Kenneth kneeled down and lined up his shot..[/color][/size]

[size=1][I]Kane was pinned down somewhere in the borders between the Adventure Square and OB Anthology, n00b forces in Mech. Units had already turned most of the area into a wasteland and killed a number of newbies foolish enough to get in their line of sight. His blaster rifle was already over heating from the amount of retaliatory fire he was forced to use to cover remaining civilians from being logged-out permanently, taking a chance he switched from Robot to Vehicle mode in the hope that a larger moving target might provide more sport to the intruders. [/I]

[B]Kane:[/B] [[I]Swerves from enemy fire[/I]] God dammit it if I get through this I'm seriously asking James for that promotion...

[I]Reaching what was probably part of an Anthology thread he returned to normal mode and let off a few pop-shots to get the enemy mechs at bay, too late however he turned to meet the energy blade of a n00b piloted Gundam. The blade dug deep into his shoulder before he had a chance to respond and rip the pilot from the Mech. crushing him in his large metallic fist. Trying to move his shoulder resulting in two things, sparks and a heck of a lot of pain, he'd have retreat without covering what newbies were left, he was no use to them dead.[/I]

[u]Some hours later[/u]

[I]Kane found himself laying on a repair pad having just come around after collapsing at the edge of ally held territory, many of his old friends were around him, kinda made him feel as if he were dead. He watched the repair arms ascend back into the repair module before checking his shoulder, not only was it repaired but they'd replaced a damaged rotator joint in his arm.[/i]

[B]KnightoftheRose:[/B] You're lucky you made it out in one piece you crazy son of a gun, once the repairs are finished you should be able to get up and around after about 72 hours.

[I]Kane swore at the thought of this, he needed to fight, he'd been on OB long enough to give could a lot of damn about whether or no some N00b army from hell could come about and wreck up what might some day be his forum. Lying back on the large table equipped for him he shut his eyes and went into stand-by mode for a few minutes, that peace was broken by the sound of the alert over his comm. unit. Shakily moving he rose from the bed and made a beeline for the door, if he ever made it home from this he'd have to ask James for that promotion.[/I][/SIZE]

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

[B]"You think too highly of yourself, Spence."[/B] Once again, Muse had popped up behind someone. Spencer, used to it, just smirked and continued to fire some shots.

[B]"You're one to talk, Muse."[/B] He muttered to her, aiming at a n00b who had begun an assault on an Otaku that Muse couldn't name.

Muse dodged rather unceremoniously to the left to avoid a small 'wigout' smilie aimed at her.

[B]"Cover me?"[/B] She asked Spencer, smiling her innoncent smile. Spencer lowered his Sig Sauer and stared at her in disbelief.

[B]"Are you crazy? This is dangerous, you should be helping at the infirmary."[/B] He chided her strictly. Muse frowned instantly,

[B]"I don't see anyone else going to help Methuselah."[/B] She said simply. Luckily, the spam had made it so Methuselah couldn't move very well, so he was laying there still and not screaming, smartly, so the n00bs wouldn't notice him and think he was only another dead Otaku.

Spencer glanced out at Methuselah, sighed, and nodded. Muse grinned and cracked her knuckles. Quick as anything, Muse sprinted forwards, her head lowered but her eyes fierce and red as they darted around for any threat. One coming at her from the side got a bullet in the head from Spencer, and Muse flashed him her trademark peace sign.

Muse crouched down by her fallen friend and worked quickly, pulling off the spam with a careful healer's hand. Her eyes moved around, looking for danger, but any n00b who got too close was either shot down by Spencer or obliterated by Muse's free hand.

[B]"Why is it me who always needs to save you?"[/B] Muse joked lightheartedly as she helped Methuselah free both of his legs.

[B]"Funny, I always thought it was the other way 'round."[/B] Methuselah replied as he stood up cautiously, checking to see if any n00bs were suspicious, but all were busy with a fellow Otaku. Muse smiled and stood up carefully, and both began to run back to safer grounds, crouched low.

Out of nowhere, a searing pain ripped through Muse's right arm. A small 'flaming' smilie dug into her jacket, burning her exposed arm severely. She hissed in pain, and her left arm shot up to put pressure on the injured limb.

Once they got safely back into Otaku territory, Muse flung herself behind some kind of large debris and squeezed her arm painfully.

[B]"Muse? Are you alright?"[/B] Methuselah, who had sat down next to his comrade to regain himself, asked worriedly. Slowly, Muse moved away her hand, fearing what she would see. The smilie itself had lodged itself into her skin, cutting it open and causing it to bleed. And the fire part, of course, had charred her arm. Muse looked up at Methuselah, smiling.

[B]"Ouch."[/B]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Methuselah cursed as he saw the damage done to Muse's arm. He sighed and shot a look from behind the rubble. Spencer was busy with a whole mini army of nOObs and wouldn't be able to help.

The Captain and Deedlit were nowhere to be seen, they had probably gone ahead to try and recapture one of the ships.
[B]"Why is it that I can only do black magic."[/B] Methuselah sighed. Muse laughed, trying to heal herself, just as she began, a massive explosion rocked the pair and they were thrown from their shelter.

A crowd of Zerg had attacked and the two Otakus found themselves surrounded by 10 very angry, and armed, NPCs. They both knew how ugly this could get.

Methuselah stood and cracked his neck, flashing the enemy his best smile. He tugged on Muse and she stood, shaking from her wound that was starting to bleed badly.

[B]"Well, although I wouldn't usually do this..." [/B] Methuselah laughed, his voice sounding cocky?. a Zerg at the front loaded a nOOb rocket launcher.

[B]"...But current situations call for a new strategy."[/B]

Muse blinked and looked at her friend, [B]"And that would be?"[/B]

Methuselah grinned and tapped his nose, sweeping up Muse with his other arm,
[B]"Quite simple my dear...RUN LIKE HELL!"[/B]

Without a second thought, Methuselah jumped into the air, holding onto Muse and using his magic to levitate.

[B]"Ray Wing!"[/B] He called, flying over towards the Inn.

[B]"Why didn't you just teleport?"[/B] Muse shouted through the rush of the wind, holding onto her friend with the one arm, knowing that in her current situation, she needed all of her strength.

[B]"Oh my, that wouldn't do."[/B] Methuselah laughed, [B]"If there's one thing I've learnt from Role-plays, it's to have a dramatic exit!"[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]OOC: Sorry I?m late!

IC: Rhian stood silently watching a group of n00bs approach. [I]Pfft?[/I]

Raising the large gun in her hands, she pointed it at them. ?Back off, n00bs!? The group looked at her with mock fear. ?0h, n0! Sh3s g0nn4 g3t m3!? Rhian smirked, and fired at one guy. He went down, twitching.

?Unfortunately for you, I speak l33t.? She said something extremely insulting to them in it, and they blanched taking a step back. Rhian quickly shot them down, and picked up the buzzing walkie-talkie. ?Yeah??

It was Methuselah. ?This is great. We just got a barrage of smilies. Can you take over??

?Affirmative.? The communicator clicked off, and Rhian warped to the target. ?Think you can use smilies to hurt us?? She took out a round of chibi?s, and took aim. The noise the gun made made the n00bs clap their hands over their ears in pain, and then the flaming chibi?s smacked into them. The dolls exploded on impact.

?Methuselah, group down. Need help??

?No, thanks.?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=teal][i]Matt searched the front lines for the missing moderator, terra, taking out some Zerglings with a canister rifle he'd gotten off of a Terran Ghost's corpse. He cursed as he felt a wave of Hydralisk spines penetrate his MJOLNIR armor, and he spun around to find his covering fire, Deedlit. He swore again, finding her locked in combat with two of the damned things, one of which was alternating between slashing at her and launching spikes at Matt. Matt drew a bead and put a few rounds into its head, Deedlit slashing the other's claws off. A moment later, and Matt was picking spines out of his armor while the two searcehd for terra.

Of course, he didn't count on finding a Ultralisk and Infected Terran patrol. In mere moemnts, he found himself using his body to cover Deedlit, firing his assault rifle and magnum as fast as he could. Flaming smilies embedded themselves in the gorund around him, blocking the fire from the Infected Terrans. Matt breathed a sigh of relief, beliveing he and Deedlit were safe.

Until a crybaby smilie began to flood the trench they were temporarily laying in.

Matt swore.[/i][/color]

[color=#009966][i]About five inches of water had already gathered about their boots, tuning the soft soil to a sticky mud. Deedlit nocked two arrows and released them, sending them shooting towards the crying smilie. The arrows hit their mark; but it did nothing to injure the smilie. Instead the arrows vanished, somehow being pulled into the animated body. Matt swore again with a much stronger and colorful word. He and Deedlit exchanged looks, and then as one they both dodged to the left as the arrows flew out, zipping past their shoulders. The crying continued, the tears getting larger with each drop. Just then the body of a n00b, hurled in their direction, landed with a loud splash in the muddy water. He was bleeding profusely from a gash near his temple, and his breathing was ragged. He turned his head, a ghastly smile plastered on his face, and looked at them. He let out a low chuckle.[/i]

n00b: "lolololol. d34th t0 teh otak00s an t0 ur m0ddz!!!!!!11"

[i]The n00b, using a great deal of effort, threw something into the air. It soared upward and upward, then with a burst of yellow light it changed into a yellow smilie, that shook its index finger like a mother scolding a child. Underneath it in red writing were the words[/i][/color][color=crimson] "d00m t0 mst3r J4mz!!!1" [/color][color=#009966][i]As if this was a signal, hundreds of n00bs started to head towards the frowning smilie. Now it was Deedlit's turn to mutter something under her breath as she kicked the now unconscious n00b out of their way with her boot. It was then they realized the water in the trench was up to their shins.[/i]

Matt: "We need to find Terra fast!"

[i]Without wasting time replying, they ran sloshing through the water while Matt once again turned on his communicator.[/i][/color]

[size=1]Kittychanann, some people call her Kit for short, whistled happliy with two pillow cases full of candy slung over her shoulder. Her hair had creamed peas in it and her clothing were tattered and had various food products on them. Kit was still irritated about having to watch those eight [strike]demons[/strike] children. Whistling in a certain tune her hair and cloth were returned to normal.

"Thats better." She said in her childish voice. For the first time Kit looked around her beloved OB. With a gasp she dropped the two pillowcases to the ground. Dots, snicker bars, lollipops, Oh Henery's, along with other various candies scattered about her feet. "By the OB gods."

Kit rrubbed her eyes to make sure that the scattered bodies of nOObs were not just an illusion. Off in a distant Kit could hear fighting. Out of nowhere she brought forth her all mighty t-square. The t-square was decorated with Fruits Basket, Utena, and glittery Sailor Moon stickers, at the top in pink sharpie was written "Property of Kit! You touch, you suffer the consequences". with her t-ssquare in hand she ran off towards the fighting.

"H3y y0u cuti3 a/s/l I b3 h0t" A nOOb jumped in fromt of Kit.

"Ek" Kit jumped back for a second but than brought her t-square around like it was a ba. It hit the nOOb in the head sending him to the ground. Looking down at the person she gave it a kcik. "Get a life." Kit ran towards the Adventure Arena, her home. She became queasy to her stomach as she seen what these nOObs have done to her beloved place.

"Th1s pl4ce iS c00l!!!!!11" A group of nOObs formed around Kit. "Sm1l1es g0!!111" A range of smilies came at Kit. She dodged a couple, but two sliced her arms.

Kit whipped out somem of the Gamecube games that she had made it sharp and deadly weapons and whipped them at the nOObs. One of the nOObs picked up the destroyed games. "Gamecube b3 teh c00l3st syst3m 1n teh w0rld!! :D :D :D "

Kit gripped her t-square very tighlty. "Okay with that statement you have really gotten me mad." She eyes narrowed and shee charged at them swinging her t-suare wildly.[/size]

[SIZE=1][I]Kane was still weak from his injuries but he knew that if the n00bs were able to gain a decisive very gates of the Arena then there was no telling how long far they could push in Otaku held territory. His blaster had cooled to the extent that he had the use of it again but the power cell had been depleted to about 50% meaning he couldn?t go nuts firing. The remnants of a few RP towns and villages as well as the increasing sound of gunfire told him that he was getting pretty close to the battlefield, how close was just answered for him when a n00b totting a rocket launcher decided to send one Kane?s way. Stunned from both the blast and his injury the n00b had a chance to retreat before Kane could return fire, cursing he moved on quickly but kept his sense sharp in case the n00b struck again.

N00b styled speech could be heard in pretty much every direction so it was hard to pick up allied comm. Units, Kane couldn?t afford to allow his concentration to lapse again or he?d join those in the K.I.A. sticky thread. Within a few moments he actually managed to pick up some properly spelled and punctuated speech, something the n00bs weren?t known to do, ?It could be a trap? he thought though the benefits out-weighed the risk. He kept his blaster levelled, the shelling was getting closer and closer do it was more than likely an allied held territory, n00b smilies had yet to pick up the giant transformer, he?d heard they could be particularly nasty in groups. He caught what looked to be the rocket launcher totting n00b in his sights again and took aim, just as he was about to fire he heard his comm. unit go off again as matt?s voice echoed at the side of his head.[/I]

[b]Kane:[/b] Matt, this is Kane, hold your position I?ll try and get to you as soon as I can for retrieval.

[I]?Thank God I picked this as my appearance? he thought as he alternated into his articulated truck form, picking up speed he made a bee-line straight towards the n00bs, if he couldn?t get him with his blaster rifle then he?d squash him like a bug. The n00bs never even heard him coming as Kane grinned hearing the squish beneath his tires, the only problem was now he represented a very real target to n00b foot soldiers, putting the pedal to the metal he drove until he reached the flooded trench where the two Otakus had held their ground. Shouting loudly he told them to get in, internally he groaned as their muddy feet touched the exposed metal, it was like having someone spread mud on his back.[/I]

[b]Deedlit:[/b] Nice to see you Kane, been a while.

[b]Kane:[/b] [[I]Rocked by an exploding smilie[/I]] Yeah, but let?s reminisce later... Where to Matt ?

[b]Matt:[/b] To find Terra...[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1]
Somewhere in the depths of the Manga Workshop lies the most impenetrable structure/sticky in Tokyo 3: the Artist Recruiting Thread/Miyazaki Medical Facility. It was equipped with advanced Yokoi cloaking and defense mechanism similar to that around Otaku Lounge, making it invisible to n00b eyes. Just days ago it was converted into a temporary base for Team Miyazaki, the facility being the last structure under their command.

?USELESS PIECE OF JUNK! Devil take this blasted? thing!?
[COLOR=SlateGray]?OI!?[/COLOR]

Trading the three o?clock early morning coffee break for a visit to the firing range, Eternity and Miyazaki Ten squabbled over one of the many service pistols displayed in a rack far back into the Laundry Room. Dubbed as Miyazaki?s walking weapons catalogue, Ten was in charge of weapons maintenance.

[COLOR=SlateGray]?For chrissakes, Eternity, Major doesn?t even trust you with a cattle prod! Why do you insist on using a service pistol??[/COLOR]
?BECAUSE!?

Lady Katana?s vitals were normal when she was brought in; they figured she lost consciousness because of fatigue or whatever. Further tests showed otherwise: a horde of nanomachines had entered the moderator?s blood and were spreading at an alarming rate. This type of nanomachines attacked the brain and respiratory system; infection meant hallucinations and slow death to the host.

[COLOR=SlateGray]?So they?re sending you to warn the others??[/COLOR]
?AND install communication?stuff.?
[COLOR=SlateGray]?Isn?t that Team Yokoi?s job??[/COLOR]
?Yeah, it would be great if I should bump into a Yokoi on the way.?

The Medical Facility could have passed as a good stronghold if it wasn?t for the communication system.
To prevent hackers from entering their databases and equipment, the facility?s contact frequencies ran through secure channels limited within Tokyo 3 [i]only[/i]. The rest of Team Miyazaki?s domain was now under the Hoard?s control, rendering the communications system near to useless. Those who went by the call sign numbers Three to Nine were to be dispatched to reestablish communication with the other teams.

?Why oh why did they skip ?Ten???
[COLOR=SlateGray]?Because I know how to fix something. You, my dear, are the exact opposite. Here.?[/COLOR]
?What the? How am I supposed to deal major n00b pain with this? [i]vest[/i]??
[COLOR=SlateGray]?That is not just A vest. It?s made from the leaves of the New Lexicon Webster?s Encyclopedic Dictionary? of the English Language. It stops most projectiles currently used by the n00bs even at point blank.?[/COLOR]
?Most? What can it not stop??
[COLOR=SlateGray]?Rockets.?[/COLOR]
?Right. Duh.?
[COLOR=SlateGray]?And would you mind testing these on the field for me? They?re prototypes for a bomb I?m making. You carry a lighter, right??[/COLOR]
?Yeah. So how far should I throw these??
[COLOR=SlateGray]?I don?t know. Just run like hell once it leaves your hand.?[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=teal][i]It made sense, of course. In some sick way, it made sense to Matt. He found terra, mere moments after Kane had managed to join his merry little group.

What made sense was that terra was laying unconscious in a gully, a group of n00bs partying over their "victory".

It made Matt sick. He pulled off his helmet, letting his long black hair fall down to his shoulder blades. He smiled. And Deedlit saw it.[/i]

[b]Deedlit:[/b] HIT THE DIRT!!! HE'S SMILIN'!!!!

[i]She leapt to the ground, grabbing Kane and rolling him on the ground away from the grinning Captain Legacy. Kane looked up and yelled.[/i]

[b]Kane:[/b] What the hell's him smiling got anything to do with anything!?

[b]Deedlit:[/b]When Matt smiles, things get destroyed. BADLY....it's worse than grabbing Kitty's T-Square!

[i]Kane paled and watched Matt morbidly, witnessing the SPARTAN toss his helmet aside.

Matt drew out every piece of hard artillery he was carrying, and he had a lot of ordinance. He pulled out assault rifles, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, magnum pistols, semi-automatic rifles, submachineguns, shotguns, grenades, dynamite, and lots of Webster's All-Purpose Dictionary Bombs.

How he held them all is a moot point, for once he made sure that the n00bs were in front and Otaku's behind, the grinn widened.

He cut loose, running forward to cover terra's body, firing every shot he had to spend, conveniently forgetting about some of the unlimited ammo hacks he'd been trying out.[/color][/i]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Methuselah drifted around until he could see the large mushroom cloud type explosions that were coming from the Adventure Arena. He smirked, knowing that his friend had, to put it simply.... gone mental.

[B]"Ah Matt, you are a gift and a curse to these boards."[/B] he smiled and ported to the space behind the nOObs who were currently being blown to pieces.
Muse was being treated in the Otaku Lounge, which had been made into a quick infirmary of sorts, so Methuselah knew that she would be okay.

As the nOOb corpses slowly melted into particles and the smoke started to clear, Methuselah made his mysterious entrance through the smoke and dust.
A silhouetted figure was seen drifting through, Kane and Deedlit looked up, readying their weapons before they saw the shine of purple hair, sighing in relief.

Unfortunately, Matt wasn't looking for an ally at this point in time.... and Methuselah was brought down by a well-aimed grenade to the gut.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC Short maybe, but it gets the job done.[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][i]Kane wondered how Deedlit had managed to roll him, considering he was about six times her size, or how his face paled when it was made of metal, these were questions to be answered at another time. His blaster had already discharged a few shots and along with Matt's unbelievable arsenal they'd managed to clear the immediate area of n00b forces for at least the time being. Quick scans of the horizon via his optic units told him that n00b forces weren't far away, they needed to get back to the Square soon, or else they wouldn't be getting back at all. However just before he was about to transform again his eyes came across what looked to be a burning body, moving over to it he realised who it was and roared in agony... it was his brother Yoda.

It appeared that he'd held off a number of smilie attacks with his lightsabre before being overwhelmed and killed, picking up the tattered robes and burned body he scooped up some earth before laying him to rest... He's have his revenge later but now they had to get Terra back before she too was logged out permanently, quickly the others scrambled into the open cab and he gutted his engine for all it was worth. Anything left of the roads had been pretty much totalled during the fighting, if they ever managed to win this war they'd have a hell of a time trying to get the place back in shape again. Explosions could be heard from a relatively close distance to the group, Kane was in no mood to lose anyone else he knew today.[/i]

[B]Kane:[/B] [[i]Swerving enemy fire[/i]] I suggest that we head back to the Square, there's little we can do for anyone else caught out in the battle, besides if Terra doesn't get medical treatment soon she probably won't survive.

[B]Matt:[/B] [[i]Sighing[/i]] Your probably right Kane, since when did you start thinking about what's best for the Moderators ?

[B]Kane:[/B] Mods can handle themselves, but I'm in no mood to bury anyone else today...

[b]Deedlit:[/b] [[i]Quietly[/i]] Who was it Kane ?

[B]Kane:[/B] [[i]Solemnly[/i]] ...Yoda.[/size]

[size=1]Gasping for breath she looked at the bodies around her. With a snuff she looked at herself. Bruises started to form where she had been hit by the nOObs. Kit brushed what dirt she could from her clothing and face. With that done she began once more heading towards the Arena.

A large mushroom cloud could be seen from a distance. Kit grinned, only one person she knew did that much damage at one time and she was sure just one person. Everyone knows how dangerous she was when some touch her T-square, but she was timid compared to Matt. ?It?s good to know that other Otakus are still out there fighting.?

Kit started in a run, she couldn?t believe that OB was ever this big. Maybe it was she was always glance over a debate in the lounge or looking at art before she went to the Adventure Arena that made it seem short. With her also graceful, well-coordinated self she tripped over a rock and landed on her face, her T-square flying out of her hand.

?Lololo. Th1s 1s c00l!!!11? Kit picked her head up to see a nOOb hold her darling T-square. Anger raged through Kit, no one touched her beloved T-square without her permission.

?How dare you touch my T-square with your grotesque hands!? Kit got up her long hair hiding her face. She brought out a bunch of Gamecube games and launched them at the nOOb. He plummeted to the ground dropping her T-square. Kit picked it up and gave it a small kiss. ?It?s okay now, see I saved you.?

From behind her she heard the footsteps coming faster. A group of nOObs is coming her way. They had already started the highly feared B.U.M.P attack. Knowing she could not survive this attack by herself she booked it double time towards the Arena.

?B.U.M.P., B.U.M.P., B.U.M.P., B.U.M.P.,? Is all that Kit could her behind her. A ?B? came flying past her and she knew that she was in deep trouble. She let a couple of the newly made Gamecube games let fly.
She knew soon that she would run out and knowing she is not the best runner, heck the only thing she ever ran for was the ice cream truck. A sudden pain hit Kit in the back, a ?M? had hit her.

?W3 g0t h3r!!11? The nOObs cheered. This didn?t stop Kit though she was almost at the arena; she wasn?t going to be stopped now. She stopped and braced herself with her T-square out in front of her.

?Bring it nOObs!? [/size]