Posthumous Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 This is a countdown for FFX 86 days or less then three months until Feb.2002
VP-Master Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Wait, isn't it coming out on January 2, 2002? The less days the better!
Kuja Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont even try this... the dates change way to often and this is spam anyway... unless you edit you post EVERY day[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
James Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont even try this... the dates change way to often and this is spam anyway... unless you edit you post EVERY day[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]It's okay, Kuja. I gave permission for this thread to exist. I informed the thread starter that it may only be posted here if he edits his original post rather than posting again and again. However, as you correctly point out, Final Fantasy X has no US release date yet. When it does receive a date, I will re-open this topic.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts