Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Lately my mom and dad have been at eachothers throats..has anybody gone through this...if so what did you do..to help it...I just had to go downstair for 30 mins, and crank my system as loud as I can just so I wouldn't be able to hear them...Is there anythign I can do...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Lately my mom and dad have been at eachothers throats..has anybody gone through this...if so what did you do..to help it...I just had to go downstair for 30 mins, and crank my system as loud as I can just so I wouldn't be able to hear them...Is there anythign I can do... [/B][/QUOTE]

Get them a shrink. Or, u could always join the argument and show them how childish they act. I do that all the time when my parents argue, and it shuts them up right away!
Posted
Ok, do what a kid in a movie did, trap his parents in the basement over the weekend, lock them up, and tell them they aren't coming out till they get things right!
Posted
Ok, then tell them if they don't start getting along, threaten them with something they will be afraid that u will do! It works, i swear it does!
Posted
Np, always luv helpin a fellow otaku!
Posted
Am I late?

I have the same this same problem all the times. My parent fight, then get back together again. This is what I do when they fight.
1. Let them fight, they'll get bore, tired and calm down
2. Tell them that their problem affect you
Posted
I tried number 1 and they are still fighting that makes it almost 3 hours now...thankfully they went up stairs so I can barely hear them yell...

Number 2 wouldn't work my dad doesn't give a f-u-c-k about me! He just cares about him self..he is a selfish bastard and he hurts my mom (emotionally) malicaly...
Posted
Do what i do, if he touches u, call the cops!
Posted
[SIZE=1]I just let them fight. My parents used to yell at each other, then they got divorced. No biggy for me, I don't care. Unless your dad physically abuses your mom, I wouldn't interfere. If he hits you, then you can sue him(or get him arrested) for child abuse, or if you're 18 or over, assault. I'm numb and distant to my family cause I honeastly could care less about 'em. My friends are a different story, but that's a whole different subject.[/SIZE]
Posted
Okay, here you go:

Just tell them to listen to you, and when they finaly do, tell them what you think about it.But don't blame or go on your dad's or mum's side.Just tell them that you're uncomfortable with it, and that if they don't stop, you want to go and live with you grandparents..........
Posted
Well, I had that problem when I was younger, but it faded and now they get along fine. Of course, I have been on my own for several months now so it wouldn't affect me as much as it would...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]My parents are fighting all the time, and it can get violent. I tried to stop, but it doesn't help, and my mom just let my dad abuse her. [/B][/QUOTE]
You should take legal action against your dad, since you seem to have already attempted physical. Your dad is weak, it shows through him having to hit your mother instead of finding another way to resolve the problem. If I was in your situation I would take a bat, and beat your father to within an inch of his life every time he touched your mother. Then you would see how quickly a human can be trained NOT to do something.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
You should take legal action against your dad, since you seem to have already attempted physical. Your dad is weak, it shows through him having to hit your mother instead of finding another way to resolve the problem. If I was in your situation I would take a bat, and beat your father to within an inch of his life every time he touched your mother. Then you would see how quickly a human can be trained NOT to do something.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]my mom won't let me do that. She warned me not to tell other or trying help. [/color]
Posted
no offence, but you mom is being an idiot. like that person said, take a bat and beat him to an inch of his life, and if your mom tries to stop you, beat her to an inch of her life, and show her how it would have been anyways... then call the police :blackeye:
Posted
great advice, pyro. tell her to call the cops after she just assaulted her parents.

duo, i used to have the same problem w/ my parents up until i was 15. so i cast a love spell on them & they haven't had a real fight since, that was 7 years ago. but not everyone can do that. if you want, i'll do it for you... if you believe me, that is...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]great advice, pyro. tell her to call the cops after she just assaulted her parents.

duo, i used to have the same problem w/ my parents up until i was 15. so i cast a love spell on them & they haven't had a real fight since, that was 7 years ago. but not everyone can do that. if you want, i'll do it for you... if you believe me, that is... [/B][/QUOTE]
Love spell?
Posted
My paren't fight all the time, and because of that reason (and other ones I don't want to get into) they have decided to get a divorce. I am not a big fan of divorces but you that might be the best for them if the problem persists.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...