Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

    • Yes
      192
    • No
      9
    • Somewhat
      30
    • What is Star Wars?
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Yes, his death was undignified, wasnt it. well i personally stopped reading all the new order books as soon a s chewie died . i cant understand how they could kill him off . i am "boycotting" them so to speak.

p.s.
i know that in a new hope wedge, luke,han and chewie survived the death star run. in the movie there was a additional y-wing.who was it???? [/B][/QUOTE]

I think it was Crix Madine.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]

I think it was Crix Madine. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Indeed not. He defected from the Empire to the Alliance during the time between ANH and ESB...and he wasn't a pilot :)

At one point in time I knew who the returning Y-wing pilot was...I have forgotten :cross: It's amazing how time can slowly cripple ones memory of Star Wars trivia...:drunk:

I want to say Tycho, but I don't think that's right.[/color]
Posted
You know , Tycho sounds right but didnt he join the alliance right before the battle of hoth? I am not sure about tycho so could someone find out? I already checked my diconarry and have found nothing!

p.s. Since someone brought up madine... i think he was really neat. i was deeply annoyed at his death at the hands of Durga.

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Indeed not. He defected from the Empire to the Alliance during the time between ANH and ESB...and he wasn't a pilot :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I see. I will watch that movie over and over till I find out.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]You know , Tycho sounds right but didnt he join the alliance right before the battle of hoth? I am not sure about tycho so could someone find out? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well, let me list the members of Rogue Squadron prior to the Battle of Hoth:

[list]*Derek "Hobbie" Klivian
*Wes Janson
*Zev Senesca
*Wedge Antilles (though we already know [i]he[/i] survived)
*Dack Raltar (though I don't think he was with the Alliance during the first Death Star run)[/list]

Though I doubt it, were any of them ever Y-wing pilots? Darn, I really want to go find out![/color]

[quote][b]p.s. Since someone brought up madine... i think he was really neat. i was deeply annoyed at his death at the hands of Durga.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Me too! ::kicks KJA:: Stupid author killing off the General like that![/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]i thought it was kinda interesting. he wasn't a main character, so i didn't mind. but killin chewie...:flaming:[/b][/color]
Posted
You should have to consult someone before you kill off a charecter. even if if that auother created that charecter...
Well as to that piliot whose y -wing got out i still cant figure out who he was. i even went to Barnes & Noble and checked ALL their books, Nothing! (although id did buy $31 worth of SW comics..)
:devil: :devil: :devil:
Posted
[color=red][b]Well, i say let them kill of non-main characters. i don't care. -__-. Question time:

Do you think they should keep the John William's music or add more modern, non-classical type music?[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Both. I love Williams' work, it's all so beautiful. I think any great, dramatic movie has the type of music that Star Wars does. I believe Duel of the Fates has a reappearance (er, if music [i]can[/i] have a 'reappearance') in Episode II and I cannot wait to hear it again. That is by far the best music, besides the main Star Wars theme, that Mr. John Williams has ever helped create :)[/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]well, i love JW's music, but i would also like to see some modern music too. i have the Episdoe 1 dvd and copied the qui-gon jinn die/obi-wan kill maul scene and converted it to an mpeg. then a took out the music and added a part of Adam's Song by Blink 182 and it's sounds really nice.[/b][/color]
Posted
Son Goten , you have WAY to much free time! I think that the music for epsoides 4-6 is excellent and espoide one's music was also superb. i think that the producers will definatly choose the right music for the event (saber battle , fight , space battle etc.)

:all: :all: :all:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Son Goten , you have WAY to much free time! I think that the music for epsoides 4-6 is excellent and espoide one's music was also superb. i think that the producers will definatly choose the right music for the event (saber battle , fight , space battle etc.)

:all: :all: :all: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]it only took like an hour.....[/b][/color]
Posted
it only took like an hour.....

Only an hour that is ;3600 seconds, 60 minutes, 2 half hours , 1/24th of a day , 1/148th of a week ....
That is to long. Can anyone clue me in on the exact day of release for epsoide 2??
Posted
[color=red][b]it comes out may 16th[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]
[color=deeppink]By the way SW fans...who is your favorite author?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Michale A. Stackpole. His X-Wing books are the best. The only part of Star Wars that truly interests my are the Sinear Systems Tie series, and the Reble Starfighters. Space combat rules!
Posted
[color=red][b]i think kevin j anderson should write more SW books.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

Michale A. Stackpole. His X-Wing books are the best.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]YES! I'm glad someone agrees with me :whoops:

Why do so many people like Timothy Zahn? I think his books were sort of bad...and the Luke/Mara hookup? Arg...::runs off to vomit:: Meh :drunk:

KJA's stuff is pretty good though...I used to really like his writing until I started to read more and more of the Star Wars books...then I discovered Stackpole :)

KJA isn't really liked by a majority of Star Wars fans, I don't know why though...I thought his stuff was pretty good :huh:[/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]Well, I've liked Anderson ever since i read Jedi Search. I like Stackpole too, but never got to into Zahn's books. I just don't like his writing.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]YES! I'm glad someone agrees with me :whoops:

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow! Go figure! me and BG actually agreed on something!
Posted
[color=red][b]It's in your better interest to agree with the mods. :D :D[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]It's in your better interest to agree with the mods. :D :D[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Eh, it's ok if people disagree, they do it all the time :toothy:

Let's keep this thread on topic, I'd hate to see it stray from its original intent :whoops:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Eh, it's ok if people disagree, they do it all the time :toothy:

Let's keep this thread on topic, I'd hate to see it stray from its original intent :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]well, if u dissagree with kuja, be in for a battle. :D Ok, back to the topic. Are any of u gonna dress up as a characterwhen Episode II comes out?[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

[color=red][b]well, if u dissagree with kuja, be in for a battle. :D Ok, back to the topic. Are any of u gonna dress up as a characterwhen Episode II comes out?[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes....I really want my *** kicked! ;) No, better just to go as my normal self...I dress up when I'm at home. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...