Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b] wasn't it cool when boba jumped into slave 1 to help jengo kill obi-wan and started to fire blasters at him? [/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]If you just posted a spoiler I'm going to kill you...literally.

I'm not joking, you know :smirk:

[size=4]Spoiler free 'till Episode III![/size]

So don't post them! That's fair warning to you all![/color]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=red][b]It [i]was[/i] shown on tv, it's not a spoiler. Spoilers are things that are not publicly released by the company. This was.[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]Sorry for double posting, but I thought of this and it didn't fit in my previous post. I was over at the TheForce.net boards and saw this topic where u post SW Pics from Episode II and put captions on them. This is a pic and caption I took from there, I found it really funny. If anyone has any pics, try to put funny captions to them and post them.[/b][/color]

Well, I would have been angry about the spolier up above, but I was overtaken by the extreme urge to know what is in epsoide 2 so I bought the book yesterday. It was pretty good. Boba Fett's role, although small reinforced the reasons why I think he RULES!

I would say more but spoilers are very dissapointing for people who want and wait untill the movie comes out:devil:

[color=red][b]i got a nice caption for this pic:

[img]http://www.starwars.com/episode-v/classic/2001/09/img/maincharacters_d2_84_bg.jpg[/img]

[i]O god, I've had one too many beers....just let it flow....o god...should never have bet mace windu that i could drink him under the table......i think thats all...o wait....ahhhhh....[/i][/b][/color]

[color=deeppink]Once again, as fair warning, don't post spoilers or I commit murder...

I have a funny picture that I made with a [picture] that I took myself. I have already show the actual picture, but I added a little something special to it ;)[/color]

[color=red][b]But it's not a spoiler. It's like talking about something in a trailer. I would never post spoilers. I was only talking about something i saw on tv. i hate spoilers. and that is a funny pic.
[/b][/color]

[B][color=red][b]But it's not a spoiler. It's like talking about something in a trailer. I would never post spoilers. I was only talking about something i saw on tv. i hate spoilers. and that is a funny pic.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Nonetheless, it spoiled something for me...don't worry, I'm not blaming you :D And I'm also not refering to anyone specific when I say don't post spoilers...it's just a general reminder :)

[size=4]Spoiler free 'till Episode III![/size]

I should put that in my sig...since it's basically my new motto.

By the way Son Goten, what is your name on the boards over at TheForce.net?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Nonetheless, it spoiled something for me...don't worry, I'm not blaming you :D[/color][/b][/quote]

[color=red][b]That makes me feel better.

I am Your_Master_Yoda there. and i have posted once....what's ur name over there?

now i got some trivia. they are all fairly easy, and are from movies:

1. What was broken on the first R2 unit that Uncle Owen bought?

2. What did Luke want to pick up instead of cleaning the droids?

3. What did Uncle Owen do for a living?

4. Before they droids escaped to Tatooine, who was their owner?

5. What did Ben imitate to save Luke from the Sand People?

6. When Luke was patroling on the Taun Taun in Empire Strikes Back, what was his call sign?

7. Who was the commander of the Rebel Base on Hoth?

8. Who was the general who brief the pilots for the attack on the first Death Star?

9. Who was the dancer in Jabba's palace that was killed by the Rancor?

10. What was the name of the ship that Vader attacked at the beginning of Star Wars? [/b][/color]

[B]

[color=red][b]
I am Your_Master_Yoda there. and i have posted once....what's ur name over there?
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]BabyJediGirl :)

1. What was broken on the first R2 unit that Uncle Owen bought? [b]power something...it's always seomthing to do with power....[/b]

2. What did Luke want to pick up instead of cleaning the droids? [b]Ahh, the famous line... [whine]Aww, but I was going to the [i]Toshi Station[/i] to pick up some [i]power converters[/i]![/whine] [/b]

3. What did Uncle Owen do for a living? [b]Moisture Farmer[/b]

4. Before they droids escaped to Tatooine, who was their owner? [b]Wedge Antilles....or so it is implied...[/b]

5. What did Ben imitate to save Luke from the Sand People? [b]krayt dragon[/b]

7. Who was the commander of the Rebel Base on Hoth? [b]General Rieekan[/b]

8. Who was the general who brief the pilots for the attack on the first Death Star? [b]Jan Dodonna[/b]

9. Who was the dancer in Jabba's palace that was killed by the Rancor? [b]Oola[/b]

10. What was the name of the ship that Vader attacked at the beginning of Star Wars? [b]The Tantive V..or IV..or even VI...forget >_<[/b][/color]

SPOILER ALERT

Yes you were right Defcon 5. My scources were wrong. I think that it is pretty cool that Boba is a perfect replica of Jango.

I was very suprised that he was his clone. What confused me was when in some of the star wars books I have, they refer to each other as "dad" and "son" even though Boba is Jango, from a certain point of view...

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]I just read the book (in one night!!), and know what happens in episode 2. but i know people(ie BabyGirl) who don't want to know until she wants to. So, could you plz keep spoiler discussion restricted to PMs so BabyGirl is happy. I know i'm not a mod and u don't have to listen to me, but it's just a suggestion.[/b][/color]

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]If the movie is as good as the book, Best Picture award here we come! SW: E2: AOTC has to win some oscars. and they better not just be for best sound or some crappy award like that.

[edit]20th page of pure SW discussion!!![/edit][/b][/color]

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]ya, best picture movies are usually some drama movie. but atleast LOTR was nominated. :) that gives some hope...[/b][/color]

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]I would just like to inform everyone here that i have started a SW RPG. go sign up plz. we need people. Boba has already signed up. plz join us![/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]SPOILER ALERT

Yes you were right Defcon 5. My scources were wrong. I think that it is pretty cool that Boba is a perfect replica of Jango.

I was very suprised that he was his clone. What confused me was when in some of the star wars books I have, they refer to each other as "dad" and "son" even though Boba is Jango, from a certain point of view... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry if I sounded snobby that wasn't my intention at all. I found a web site that has a screen by screen of the movie it cool.

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]*Stay alive Star Wars Topic!!*

I didn't think u sounded snobby either. o well.

You got all my quiz Q's right BabyGirl. Now, because u got them all, u have to make a new quiz. get going. ;)[/b][/color]

Well I hope you guys dont mind but I have a small quiz of my own I would like to post.

#1 Who is the first jedi knight that Luke finds after he starts out on his "jedi quest"(search for jedi or potential jedi)??

#2 Name five of the emporers hands.

#3 Who was the leader of the rebel alliance(ok, so this question is a no brainer, I dont know what else to ask!)?