Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]Well, Oscar is in a can, R2D2 is a man inside of a can-thingie.......os maybe your right!!!

[edit]Page 26!![/edit][/b][/color]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]

As for number 2, sorry please try again!;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Something to the extent of, [i]"Tell your sister that...you were right."[/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]3.)Which Characters have uttered the exact phrase, -"May the Force be with you"? [color=red][b]Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo. I think that's it.[/b][/color][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You forgot Admiral Ackbar and Jan Dodonna :)[/color]

Guest Matt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Something to the extent of, [i]"Tell your sister that...you were right."[/i][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][b]I remeber now. It was "Tell your sister you were right......you were right....." *dies*. I also noticed something today, I was looking at my Empire Strikes Back special edition and my old version, and the old version is longer by 1 min. If they added new footage, wouldn't the SE be longer?!? lol.[/b][/color]

Sorry I'm joining this so late, but I only just noticed this threads existance.

To answer the question to Ricl's number 2..... I believe it is "Now go........ my son".

I would like to start a debate here which I have struggled constantly with, with my friends. If Darth Maul and Darth Vader ever got to battle, who do you think would win?

I believe that Darth Maul would win because he was totally obssesed by the dark side, Darth Vader always seemed to be conflicted when in battle. Also, Darth Vader loved to run his mouth a lot.........

All in all though, the best character had got to be Boba Fett, he's just the main man. I mean, he has darts that fire out of his knee pads for crying out loud!!!

Well, I cant argue with your choice for best character. As if anyone could be cooler than Fett. As for my favorite charecters knee darts, they come in two varities, deadly and knockout.

But if Vader and Maul got in a fight Vader would win without a shadow of a doubt. Vader only talked to Luke while battling him because he wanted to turn him to the dark side. Vader was only conflicted in battle because Luke was his son, if it were Maul, he(maul) would be toast.

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]Yes, I agree. Maul would die easily in a battle with Vader. Notice how fierce Vader and Luke fought in ESB? It just looks like Vader isn't a good fighter because they really couldn't do big lightsaber fights back then as they could do with Episode I. They technology just wasn't as good then. But, Vader still would wipe his boots with Darth Maul's azz. And I have to disagree with you two on best character. There is no doubt in my mind that the Episode II Padmé is the [i]best[/i] character, ever. :drool:

I also got my Episode II tickets today! :D[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink]The coolest thing happened today.

For the spring musical that I'm in, [i]Pippin[/i], the dancers (which I am one of) get to wear these monk outfits for a chapel scene.

[b]The monk robes look exactly like Jedi robes.[/b]

Another dancer and myself happen to be going to see Episode II in the same group on Thursday morning (12:15 AM) and decided that we're taking the monk robes with us.

We're dressing up as Jedi ;)

(NERD ALERT! :excited: )[/color]

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]I got a replica Anakin Skywalker/Luke Skywalker(the one from ANH) that I'm gonna wear.[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink]Did you buy yours, Son Goten? How can it be both an Anakin [i]and[/i] Luke replica? Do I just not comprehend correctly? :confused:

Today I was running around with the monk robe on, giggling, "I'm a Jedi! I'm a Jedi!"

...and someone had the nerve to tell me I looked more like a Jawa! V_V[/color]

Jawa? I never knew you had yellow eyes... :laugh:

And those jedi robes, they must be fun to wear to the movies, but I have a suit of mandolarian armor. I got it three years ago in a costume store. It was expensive, but so far I have worn it to the opening day for epsoide one, and on Halloween. I will wear it again for epsoide 2.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Jawa? I never knew you had yellow eyes... :laugh:[/b][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Hah...he just told me the same thing this morning. I just shook my head in shame...lol.[/color]

[quote][b]And those jedi robes, they must be fun to wear to the movies, but I have a suit of mandolarian armor.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I hate being so anal about spelling, but it's [i]Mandalorian[/i]...and I bet you'll look awesome. You should take pictures and show us ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i]
[B] I have four: R2-D2, Wicket, Salacious Crumb, and Jar Jar Binks!
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well, at least you don't like [i]all[/i] of the most hated Star Wars characters of all time.

Just two.[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Well, at least you don't like [i]all[/i] of the most hated Star Wars characters of all time.

Just two.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

What?? You mean Jar Jar? I like him because he's the character that's always doing something funny in the background. He can be annoying, yes. Who else are you talking about??

[B][color=deeppink]The other one I'm speaking of is a furry little creature that wobbles around saying nothing but, "Yub yub!"

[i]Anyone read [b]Wraith Squadron[/b]? "Yub yub, Commander!" [/i][/color] :blulaugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, That's Wicket you're talking about. And he says more than "Yub Yub". In fact, I have Return of the Jedi, and it sounded like Wicket was saying "Yup Yup". I think what he was saying (in english) was: "This way!! Yep Yep."

Ewoks are cool!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i]
[B]

Ok, That's Wicket you're talking about. And he says more than "Yub Yub". In fact, I have Return of the Jedi, and it sounded like Wicket was saying "Yup Yup". I think what he was saying (in english) was: "This way!! Yep Yep."

Ewoks are cool!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:therock: I'm quite aware that I was speaking about Wicket. Wicket W. Warrick...indeed. I apologize for any rudeness, but I was making fun of him...

A word of advice though, never go to a place with a lot of Star Wars fans and say "Ewoks are cool" (it's fine here...we won't disagree TOO much...:shifty: ) unless you want to get a lot of:

[size=3]EWOKS SUCK![/size]

Just be forewarned ;)

I don't mind them so much myself, but I personally think it was a horribly corny touch to the story.

[i]If this picture doesn't scare you...then I don't know what would...eee![/i][/color]

Well, Ewoks are pretty annoying.

But if there was any other planet the death star could have destroyed, it should have been Naboo.

DEATH TO THE GUNGANS! DEATH TO JAR-JAR!!!

sorry about that *looks up* I had to tell someone.... :)

Guest Matt
[B][color=deeppink]Did you buy yours, Son Goten? How can it be both an Anakin [i]and[/i] Luke replica? Do I just not comprehend correctly? :confused:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Remember, Lukes first lightsaber was his fathers? Obi-Wan said was. So, if it's his fathers it's Anakins. So it was both of theirs. :) And yes I bought it.[/b][/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]:therock: I'm quite aware that I was speaking about Wicket. Wicket W. Warrick...indeed. I apologize for any rudeness, but I was making fun of him...

A word of advice though, never go to a place with a lot of Star Wars fans and say "Ewoks are cool" (it's fine here...we won't disagree TOO much...:shifty: ) unless you want to get a lot of:

[size=3]EWOKS SUCK![/size]

Just be forewarned ;)

I don't mind them so much myself, but I personally think it was a horribly corny touch to the story.

[i]If this picture doesn't scare you...then I don't know what would...eee![/i][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]That pic is scary. :nervous: EVIL EWOKS!! I know they have had Ewok cartoons, but if they ever had an Ewok Gungan special......the world would end. DEATH TO GUNGANS DEATH TO EWOKS! LONG LIKE JEDI AND NON-ANNOYING ALIENS! lol[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Well, Ewoks are pretty annoying.

But if there was any other planet the death star could have destroyed, it should have been Naboo.

DEATH TO THE GUNGANS! DEATH TO JAR-JAR!!!

sorry about that *looks up* I had to tell someone.... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

HEY DON'T DISS THE GUNGANS *takes lightsaber* :mad: :flaming: j/k :)but Jar-Jars cool in my opinion and without the gungans the battle droids whould still be in the city in stead of being diverted by the gungans so that there was less to kill in the palace in episode 1.

Guest Matt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]

HEY DON'T DISS THE GUNGANS *takes lightsaber* :mad: :flaming: j/k :)but Jar-Jars cool in my opinion and without the gungans the battle droids whould still be in the city in stead of being diverted by the gungans so that there was less to kill in the palace in episode 1. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Jar Jar is the worst possible character in [i]any[/i] movie, [i]ever[/i]. He is even annoying in the Episode I video game. I never beat the game cause I kept killing him for beeing an azz......I fill fight you for my beliefs. *ignites blue lightsaber* [/b][/color]:devil:

SPOLIER SPOLIER SPOLIER

Theroy thingy! it will prababply be proved wrong but o well-Is Quigon-gin really dead? Obiwon Kenobi is told that Count Dooku was friends with Quigon-gin in Episode 2 right? (I heared that soem where) So if this is true could Quigon have faked his death and become a Sith? Everyone is wondering why he didn't dissapear when he died. So mabye? Feel free to prove me wrong.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

[color=red][b]Remember, Lukes first lightsaber was his fathers? Obi-Wan said was. So, if it's his fathers it's Anakins. So it was both of theirs. :) And yes I bought it.[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink]Ahh, I thought you meant the same Jedi ROBE since you never actually said 'lightsaber' in that post...heh, I understand now ;)[/color]