Dragon Warrior

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

[color=crimson][size=1]Anakin was very cute and he had VERY beautiful eyes, especially when he got all EVIL looking...I loved it. I just wanted to squeeze him to death. I bought a bag of plain nasty chips the other day just because he was on the bag instead of buying the ones with Yoda. SEE how he influences stuff? And yeah, I heard about everyone liking the white outfit. It was because she didn't have anything on under it and you could see her nipples. End of discussion.[/color][/size]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]And yeah, I heard about everyone liking the white outfit. It was because she didn't have anything on under it and you could see her nipples. End of discussion.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Indeed...I found it rather amusing how she went from beautiful, elegant outfits...to the white one. When I first saw it I was like, "Damn that is a cute little outfit!"...and then I realized that she was a bit nipply and nearly started laughing (sardonically, of course). They obviously made that one for the guys :rolleyes:

I loved the rest of her clothes, though...they were beautiful.[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I know this might seem a bit corny, but I really didn't pay attention to the dresses or the 'nipple' shots at all. . *shrug* If it is as bad as you all are making it seem, I am actually feeling a little bit bad about insisting my sister goes to see it O.o I really did like it though, how she looked a lot more elegent being more natural in her apperance. Her hair just seemed to fit her character a lot more in this movie, even though it WAS supposed to. I guess that is very cool to see =)

Oh well . . I will have to see it again. . just hopefully it won't be too bad. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well first off, I don't really think Padme was hot, cute but just not my type of girl!;) Anyway I agree with you Son Goten that Christmas TaunTauns, was really dumb and I'm still trying to figure out why George Lucas picked that one, has anyone seen the Star Wars Gangsta rap one, that was really funny! :rotflmao:

As for an SW remake, its highly unlikely I heard some rumors about Lucas wanting to do a special special edition, but I doubt that will come to life! I'm really excited about Episode III, it has been confirmed to debut May 25th 2005!;)

[B]Spoilers Alert[/B]

Did anyone find Anakin's new arm rather creepy, it looked like it was glowing Goldish Yellow for some reason!:eek::cool:

[font=comic sans ms]I am not sure if GL will remake--once again--the original trilogy, though what seems to be confirmed is that John Williams and GL will finally insert the Imperial March to Episode IV (A New Hope). Of course, it won't be as blaring as that in Empire. Or again, it might, seeing that it is already loud in Episode II.[/font]

Well I reckon that was the best Star Wars movie I've seen to date! ^_^ The action was intense, but It was a bit lacking towards the middle of the movie... But Anakin's killing spree made up for that, heh heh...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Indeed he did look different. I was sort of distracted by that at first, since he didn't look like the Yoda we all know and love, but I realize that for him to fight he needed to be turned into a CGI character.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah Can you imagine them using the Yoda puppet for the fight scene? They throw him up in the air...hurl him towards the camera....that would be so funny lol.:D

I used to like Jar Jar but now that he's brought the Empire into existience, I don't know... (quotes C-3PO) "I'm very confused!"

I still like Wicket and the Ewoks! Ewok 'n Roll!! ( I know that was corny but I think it's funny)

[color=crimson][size=1]Anakin's killing spree is so much cooler in the novel. I highly recommend it to everyone. It goes so much more in depth and in detail. It's great. And I didn't like the fact that they didn't use the Yoda puppet at ALL...it was sad. And I HATE Jar Jar...he's so ugly and stupid and I hate the way he talks and he's part of the reason Episode I was such a stupid movie. Ugh, I just forgot everything I was going to say...Oh yeah, Padme's clothing wasn't that bad, but I do think that the white outfit was just eyecandy for the guys. But yeah, to each his own opinion I believe. I wasn't checking her out anyway because I was too captivated with Anakin's intense eyes...especially when he got all evil looking...he was so cute! :) [/color][/size]

[color=royalblue]I'm personally glad that Yoda was done in CGI.

He looked more real than ever...and obviously, it gave him the ability to fight and really become his own character.

I think Yoda's role in Ep. II was bigger than it's ever been...and that can only be a good thing. ;)[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Well, he did have better facial expressions and so forth, but it was weird seeing him that way. I think that's the only time we'll ever see Yoda do anything like that, unless he does it again in Episode III. Yoda's so cute!

Oh yeah, and it is so weird seeing all this Episode VII: Shadows of the Empire thing, because that was the name of the novel that came in between The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. I think it's sort of funny. And there is a book that comes directly after Episode VI, but I forget what it's called.[/color][/size]

[B][color=crimson][size=1]

Oh yeah, and it is so weird seeing all this Episode VII: Shadows of the Empire thing, because that was the name of the novel that came in between The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. I think it's sort of funny. And there is a book that comes directly after Episode VI, but I forget what it's called.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Indeed, although I personally disregard the books in relation to the actual movies...

Maybe you could find out the name of the book after Episode VI?

That would be of great help...[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, but that book was so awesome because it told of how Leia and Luke in the others all ended up where they were at the beginning of RotJ and so forth. You should like that novel at least, seeing as how it fits right in. I don't know, I just love anything that ties up a storyline and unravels mysteries for me. I like to read, too...I feel like such a nerd...*laughs*

And just like I thought, but I wasn't really sure, the name of the novel that takes place one day after RotJ is called The Truce at Bakura. I've read it, but I don't remember what happens. And then comes The Courtship of Princess Leia where her and Han actually get married. And also, on the timeline I found, there is a comic called Shadows of the Empire that takes place six months after RotJ. But yeah, there ya go, hope that was some help to you.[/color][/size]

[B][color=crimson][size=1]No prob...Just trying to be helpful and informative...Yep, I'm a stupid nerd. What do you need the name for anyway? Your RPG...are you the one that started it?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Yeah, I hadn't started an RPG for a while...and since everyone (well, almost everyone) was starting these half-assed cash-ins on Episode II...I thought I'd try something original. lol

But of course, I haven't read all the books...so I am attempting to build my own unique story.

That's why I wanted to get a few Star Wars fans signing up for it -- I felt that they'd have the knowledge to push the story in some good directions. :)[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Ah, well at least you're trying to start something original. I read everyone's profiles on there and I was thinking about signing up for it myself, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to post in an RPG all that much, even though it sounded really awesome. And I really need to brush up on alot of my knowledge because it's been years since I've read alot of the novels and I feel so rusty. I haven't read ALOT of the books, because I never really cared about the characters that weren't the main characters in the original SW. I just read the novels that followed the stories of Luke, Leia, and Han and their kids and so forth. I never read far enough to see Luke get married, although I know he got married to Mara Jade, which bewildered me...[/color][/size]

[color=royalblue]To be honest, all this discussion of the books filling in the parts between movies interests me...I feel like seeing some of these books lol

As for the RPG...I really only started RPing a couple of months ago. I'd never gotten into it before.

But once you get going, it can be really good. It's interesting to see where others take the story...and how it progresses.

It's like writing your own novel, but letting it evolve on its own (even though most RPGs are arranged somewhat more like a play than a novel).

But still, it's interesting. You're welcome to join if you wish (even if you can't post much). ^_^

The more who know [i]something[/i] about SW...the better. lol

My knowledge isn't great...but hey, it's an original plot...doesn't have to be great...lol[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Well, I think I might actually join then. I've been doing RPGs for years, and when I first got on here I did a few, but lately their have been none that were worth the time of day and they're always the same things over and over again. And then I'll sign up for one that sounds interesting, but it never gets started and that just irritates me. But I'm interested in yours, so I'll probably join. Original plots are always good.

And YES, you should read the novels, especially when you have nothing better to do, like during the summertime...the storylines are almost always interesting and it's good to expand on the universe of SW and found out what happens to them all later.[/color][/size]

As for your Star Wars RPG James, it is brillant. I have been involved in almost all the Star Wars RPGs since I arrived on this site and only one or two are even close to as good as yours.
I think that your RPG will get a lot of hardcore Star Wars nuts to sign up, so it should be fun.

As for the Epsoide II book I thought it was even [I]better[/I] than the movie. It made everything so much more interesting and more vivid in my mind.

Queen Asuka I find it hard to belive that you are not up to speed on Star Wars, if you joined you would be better of than some of the people who signed up.........

Yoda's fight scene in the book was NOT detailed enough. I'm a picky person, though. It was detailed in other parts though, such as ...... "He clutched the stump of his severed arm in agony...."(something like that) When Anakin got his arm sliced off, which, I think, He deserved.
:eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]As for the Epsoide II book I thought it was even [I]better[/I] than the movie. It made everything so much more interesting and more vivid in my mind.

Queen Asuka I find it hard to belive that you are not up to speed on Star Wars, if you joined you would be better of than some of the people who signed up......... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, I agree, I thought that the book was better, too. And I believe that I stated that earlier. You got a whole lot more background information on EVERYTHING, so it was so much more interesting. You just couldn't SEE the intensity in Anakin's eyes, although it was described in detail in the book.

Thanks for the compliment, I never figured anyone would think that about me. But I did join the RPG and I look forward to when it starts.[/color][/size]