Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

    • Yes
      192
    • No
      9
    • Somewhat
      30
    • What is Star Wars?
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
Really? You can do that on the SW site? What an age we live in.

And Son Goten, those changes you made to the banner(especially after TN's withering critique-that guy can be mean!)have really made it better. I was going to make a Wedge Antillies banner, but meh...My PhotoShop went by-by. And I'm to cheap to buy another one. ;)
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Yes, after I read TN's critique, I made it a point to change my banner. I like it better now.[/b][/color]
Posted
I think your old banner was fine, I like funny banners. But your new banner is much better. Anything with Jango Fett(or Boba) is excellent. I like the way you combined the images of Jango, how did you do that .

I have a Star Wars banner I want to put in my sig, how do I do that?? I looked in the FAQs but I couldnt find it.......
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Well, first you need a program like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Then all you do is cut the pics out and paste them into your banner. In order to get your banner in your sig, you need to upload it somewhere. In your next post, put it as the attachment and I will upload it on my site for you and send you the link so you can put in in your sig! <--run on sentance!! :D :D

I found all these neat SW smilies! [IMG]http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/fett.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/greedo.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/leia.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/luke.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/maul.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/nien.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/oldyoda.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/trooper.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/vader.gif[/IMG] [/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]They're supposed to have a 'deep spiritual bond' because he dreamed about her every night since they first parted.

I nearly vomited when Padmé said, "I truely, deeply love you." to Anakin. Ugh...the only pair-up that I have EVER liked in Star Wars has been Han and Leia. Padmé and Anakin, and Luke and Mara all just gross me out...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Honestly though. . I am happy that it turned out as good as it did. The whole relationship was obviously needed, no one is doubting that, but it could have been much worse then as bad as you are making it to seem. =P

Anakin - Hey baby, lets say we go rent some speeders and play a game of tag~

LOL, that would be great. . or even better, trying to make their relationship a pretense of things to come. . . *shivers* . .

Padmé - Ughh! I'd rather kiss another Jedi!
Anakin - *thinking* must kill all Jedi!!

LOL, ok, shutting up now ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b] ok, here's where the image is located: [url]http://www.johnami.com/mateoonline/images/boba_fett_banner.jpg[/url] fett banner.jpg

just put that between 2 image tags and ur all set! this is what it should look like

[img]http://www.johnami.com/mateoonline/images/boba_fett_banner.jpg[/img][/b][/color]
Posted
Thanks, but what is an image tag? (I sound like a complete moron)

Anyway back to the topic. Does anyone wonder why Yoda or any other Jedi dont have objections to Palpitine mentoring Anikan and telling him he will "become the grestest of all Jedi, even more powerful than master Yoda"

Why dosent Anikan realise he is being used by Palpitine?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]
Why dosent Anikan realise he is being used by Palpitine? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Perhaps Palpatine isn't strong in the Force...perhaps only his 'clone' is. Hmm...that's all in theory of course...but like we've seen, [i]anything[/i] can happen in the next episode.

Another theory is that if the true Senator IS strong in the Force, somehow he may be able to supress it or hide it, therefore shadowing all of his abilities around the Jedi; a [i]façade[/i] if you will ;)

But yes ::shrug:: anything goes.[/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Boba, but the url I have you between these tags,

[img ][ /img] just take the spaces out where i put them so there are no spaces.[/b][/color]
Posted
I can't quite understand why Anakin doesn't realize it. When he said that he forsas Anakin being the greatest Jedi of all, I started laughing. Don't get me wrong, but Anakin was training to be a Jedi. If he couldn't see that he was a puppet on the end of a very long string, then I don't think he should have been as powerful as he was.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Anakin is just plain dumb. He is being turned into a puppet. If he doesn't see that, he's got something wrong with him.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Anakin is just plain dumb. He is being turned into a puppet. If he doesn't see that, he's got something wrong with him.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree!! It's the Skywalker Gene. Gets them every time.
Posted
If Anikan is so darn powerful, cant he sense that Palpatine has the force? Or at least get a feeling that Palpatine is using him?

I think that Anikan may be strong in the force, but he sure as heck is dumb.........
Posted
Quiz Time!

1. What does TIE stand for?

2. What are Wicket's brothers' names?

3. Which Ewok in Jedi stole the speeder bike?

4. What model is Luke's speeder?
Posted
I added the other [/img] thing I needed but it still didnt work.. :(

As for Mr. Mauls Questions.....

1 Twin Ion Engine

2 Ewoks all look alik to me........

3 Wicket, mabye......

4 (this is a guess) x-10
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i]
[B]Quiz Time!

1. What does TIE stand for?

2. What are Wicket's brothers' names?

3. Which Ewok in Jedi stole the speeder bike?

4. What model is Luke's speeder? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green]1) Twin Ion Engine?
2) I don't know.
3) Paploo!
4) I don't know.

Ugh, now I feel inferior in my knowledge of Star Wars. Some of my friends would know these better than the backs of their hands.[/color]
Posted
Hey I just saw the movie...I know im kinda late...but I was wondering....

1. Is Anakin still a Jedi or did he get Expelled?

2. Can Anakin still use the force without his right hand?
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]

1. Anakin is still a Jedi. No one but Anakin, Padmé, R2D2, and C-3PO know of the marrage. Obi Wan doesn't think he's married.

2. You don't need hands to use the Force. Remember in [i]Return of the Jedi[/i] when Luke raised 3PO in the chair above the Ewoks? He only used his mind. So, yes, Anakin can still use the Force.[/b][/color]
Posted
O ok...Thanks son Goten.

But I got one more question for everybody.

What do you think Episode 3 will be about?
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Episode III will bring about the fall of Anakin to the Dark Side. The Empire will rise, and many Jedi will fall.[/b][/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I have got my info from starwars.com and friends.

now, here are alot on Natalie Portman pics. I just when on a rampage. Some of them are her in SW, and some are not. How do you all like them? They are all appropriate. Tho the last one is a little revealing but shows nothing. But it is off natalieportman.com so it's ok.

1. [url]http://www.anycelebrity.com/actresses/natalieportman/images/011.jpg[/url]

2. [url]http://www.anycelebrity.com/actresses/natalieportman/images/015.jpg[/url]

3. [url]http://www.anycelebrity.com/actresses/natalieportman/images/012.jpg[/url]

4. [url]http://datworld.com/celebs/natalie/portman.jpg[/url]

5. [url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/movies/swep2/makingof12-9.jpg[/url]

6. [url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/movies/swep2/g-37.jpg[/url]

7. [url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/candids/rnportman10.jpg[/url]

8. [url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/candids/_394999_portman150.jpg[/url]

9. [url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/candids/rnportman15.jpg[/url]

10. [url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/candids/tribeca_5.jpg[/url]

11. :wow: :wow: [url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/private/32193362.jpg[/url]
[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...