• No
    • Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i]
[B]I wasn't saying that Anakin's whining was a spoiler Angelcry, it was what I called him... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Gotcha Kouberei, my mistake =P

And I agree with Milliardo, I caught right on with the music during that scene. . and was. . wowed. I don't remember how many times I got goosbumps during that movie.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

My favorite scene was the part when Jango Fett and Obi wan are battling on Kamino.

The only thing that bothered me was why they didnt give Boba Fett more screen time, why bother adding him to the movie if he plays such a minor part?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i]
[B]I thought he [I]was[/I] going to get more screen time. My brother told me he was going to have his own little costume. [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you mean Boba getting his own little set of armor ?

Speaking of Mandalorian Combat Armor.............

The armor that is worn by Jango Fett was used by the Mandalorian warriors(which Jango joined at one point). The armor was made by the warrior using a technique perfected over thousands of years. Each warrior used the same basic design for their armor, but each warrior added small things that they thought would be useful to them. Since Boba was not old enough to fight I doubt he would get a set of armor untill he was much older.

Mandalorian armor is considered extremely rare, and extremely valueable. It is a very complex peice of equipment and takes great skill to use.

Sorry if I bored you, but it isnt every day I get to talk about things related to Boba Fett :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Do you mean Boba getting his own little set of armor ?[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]That's what I meant to say, sorry.[/COLOR]

[B]Sorry if I bored you, but it isnt every day I get to talk about things related to Boba Fett :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]That's okay. I never knew that before, thanks. :) [/COLOR]

[B]No problem, after all, I have to tell somebody parts of my Star Wars knowledge, otherwise I will go insane..... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, except my knowledge is not of Star Wars.

Guest Matt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Two and half hours...of sleep...running on...am I...

Yoda...lightsaber...:wow:

!!!

::scratches head stupidly:: [i]That[/i] was [i]awesome[/i]...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]~*~*~IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DO NOT READ MY POST ~*~*~

So far I have seen Attack of the Clones 3 times. A double feature at midnight and once right now. I have to agree, the Yoda fight with Count Dooku was [i]the[/i] best scene in the movie. He moved like a ninja, it was so funny! :rotflmao: Never what I had expected. All the showings I went to were sold out. I was also saddened that they didn't show the scene where Shmi got kidnapped or more scenes with the Lars family like they did in the book. :( I just love how they played the Imperial March at the end when they zoomed in on Palpatine. lol. When yoda first dropped his cane and waved his hands, it looked like what Neo did in his fight with Agent Smith in the subway. He should have said "Bring it on Dooku." I am going to see the movie again. All the critics that rated it are fools to say it's bad. It rocked. Tho at the last showing I went to, I was only 1 of a few people who stood up and applauded at the LucasFilm logo. At the other 2 showings at midnight and 2 am, everyone did. I even thought the part where Mace Windu killed Jango was well done(sorry Boba. I liked it.) But i felt sad for Boba Fett when you saw the ships taking off and Boba there squatting down holding Jango's helmet. :( Mace Windu really fights good. I loved when he just walked up behind Dooku. It was really great. I plan on seeing it again.[/b][/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:D I'm back from seeing SWEII for the second time, what an awesome film this was!

[SIZE=4]Spoiler Alert, Do not read unless you've seen the film[/SIZE]

The Yoda fight was really awesome, didn't expect him to save the day at all, the love scene wasn't as bad as the newspaper had been trashing it! Attack of the Clones really lived up to everything I was expecting from it! Finally Lucas went back to his roots, so many questions were answered in this film, and ironcially yes we finally can say it really was Jar Jar's fault for the empire! I just knew he had something to do with it!;)

This movie gave me the same feeling as Empire Strikes Back!!!;):D

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]***TALKING ABOUT MOVIE***

yes, Jar Jar did bring about the Empire. lol. And I agree with you Defon5 that the fight scenes were too short. I am downloading the Yoda fight scene right now. I can't wait to see it again. :D :D[/b][/color]

Blah, stop saying spoilers... if peopel can't figure out that we're talking about the movie, then it's there own fault...

Yoda made the whole movie that much better. Hayden was a terrib;e actor, Ewan looked nasty with his beard, Samuel L Jackson can't make his lightsaber skills look authentic.... probably, I liked the Jedi's the best... the other Jedi's.... I can't spell their names or rmember them for the life of me, but I'm sure you get the point. I would have liked the Sith, but seeing as how the main sith character in this movie was old, nasty, and overall blah.... I didn't care. Maul was a much better villian in a much worse movie.

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]I have to agree with everything you said TN with the exception of what you said about Ewan and Samuel L Jackson. I think they were great in the movie. I am just finishing downloading the Yoda fight scene. it's so funny. lol[/b][/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well you have to remember Chris Lee is getting pretty old, he can't move around like he use to, but yes the light saber duels were a little short! But we must remember that Count Dooku according to what Yoda said was his patawan a long time ago, so obviously he is much stronger and skilled then Obi and Anakin! So I think Lucas wanted to demonstrate that he was so much more powerful and skilled by making the battle between Dooku and the two Jedi's short!

:wigout: :) :D

[color=royalblue]I saw Ep II today for the first time...it was a working day, so the theatre was pretty empty.

I thought it was very good. It wasn't the biggest movie of all time, like some claim...but it was a hell of a lot better than Episode I.

The first half was kind of drawn-out, I thought. But by the middle, it was getting very good.

And yeah...the Yoda fight scene was utterly brilliant lol. I loved it! ^_^

Hayden was a better actor than I thought, simply because I had low expectations. He was MUCH better than that annoying little kid in Ep. I, at least...

So yeah, overall I really enjoyed it. It seemed to contain a lot more than Episode I in terms of plot...it was full of little references and stuff...

Anyway, I don't want to give anything away (I hope I'm not lol)...but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Mr. Lucas is redeemed. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I saw Ep II today for the first time...it was a working day, so the theatre was pretty empty.

I thought it was very good. It wasn't the biggest movie of all time, like some claim...but it was a hell of a lot better than Episode I.

The first half was kind of drawn-out, I thought. But by the middle, it was getting very good.

And yeah...the Yoda fight scene was utterly brilliant lol. I loved it! ^_^

Hayden was a better actor than I thought, simply because I had low expectations. He was MUCH better than that annoying little kid in Ep. I, at least...

So yeah, overall I really enjoyed it. It seemed to contain a lot more than Episode I in terms of plot...it was full of little references and stuff...

Anyway, I don't want to give anything away (I hope I'm not lol)...but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Mr. Lucas is redeemed. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

He always seems to pick the worst actors to play Anakin... Everyone else in the movie was a great actor... and then there's Anakin... who sucks! Oh well... there's a reason he does that I'm sure.

Originally posted by Boba Fett: "So who wants Jar Jar to fall of the Naboo chair in the senate and fall to his death, becoming a grease stain on the senate floor?"

I would.
Mesa called Jar Jar Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinks...*SPLAT!*

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]OMG TN!!!! Your sig gif is AWSOME! Where did you get those pictures? I can't find any of yoda with a lightsaber in episode II online.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i]
[B]Why do both Fetts die a funny death?
Boba died slow and Jango died fast.
Hmm...*ponders in thought* [/B][/QUOTE]

Dies a slow death? NOOOOOO! Now I am obligated to write a paragraph on how Boba Fett SURVIVED the sarlacc...

Boba Fett fell into the Sarlacc on Tatooine when Han Solo swung a force pike at his jetpack. Boba spent three days in the sarlacc before he blew it up(the sarlacc). Boba's armor was melted away by the sarlaccs stomach acids, his body was also burned raw by the acid. Boba was nursed back to health by a slave girl who had undergone a memroy wipe and Dengar, another bounty hunter. Boba got back into the hunting business but needed surgery to correct his metobolism(which had been messed up by the the sarlacc's stomach acid).

Boba got the operation and now he continues to take bounties........

The movie was great. I liked the lightsaber fight at the end, especially Yoda kicking butt :D

I decided to see the move again this Sunday, I am obsessed.....