Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhat
    • What is Star Wars?

Guest Matt
#1 Who is the first jedi knight that Luke finds after he starts out on his "jedi quest"(search for jedi or potential jedi)??
[color=red][b]It's like Bruck or Brun or something....he oringinally thinks that luke is a bad person.[/b][/color]

#2 Name five of the emporers hands.
[color=red][b]?[/b][/color]

#3 Who was the leader of the rebel alliance(ok, so this question is a no brainer, I dont know what else to ask!)? [color=red][b]At first it was Mon Mothma then she turned it over to Leia.[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]w00t! 300 posts in the SW topic![/b][/color]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]ya, babygirl seems to have dissapeared...... the whole last page just has me and u posting except Mr. Maul posted once and Defcon5 posted twice.[/b][/color]

Actually yes I got plenty of women. But my school goes from preschool to 8th grade. So it's was not as big a dance that you might have a your school. I am have also produced movie for my school so it really didn't surprize people that much considering what the movies are like.

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]I went to a halloween dance dressed as a jedi. I had bought a replica Luke Skywalker Lightsaber from ROTJ and hung that from my belt. I got a free drink because i walked up to the table and asked for a coke. they said it would be 1 dollar. i pulled out the saber and put it on the table, then looked more stern and said it would be free. the teachers thought that was sooooo funny that they gave me the drink for free. The jedi cloak was hard to dance in tho....[/b][/color]

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]hey, i was getting offers from girls to do something naughty to them with my lightsaber...............:naughty: but HEY! lets get back to the topic.

Who here likes Salacious Crumb?[/b][/color]

Crumb, he was so funny, especially in Tales from Jabbas palace. He tricks a science professor to come interview Jabba, and then he feeds the professor to the rancor :laugh: I was so funny......

But, other than that I havent been able to find out about any other practical joke of his.........

Guest Matt
[color=red]][b]ok, i got a 3 question quiz. There are 7 forms of lightsaber fighting, forms I-VII.

1. Which form does Obi-Wan focus on after Qui-Gon died?
2. Which form does Anakin use and why?
3. Which form does Count Dooku use?

all the answers to these are in the episode II visual dictionary.[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink]I'm here, I took a short hiatus up north.

#1.) Who is the first jedi knight that Luke finds after he starts out on his "jedi quest"(search for jedi or potential jedi)? [b]I believe it was Kyp Durron...he sort of turned to the dark side and he did bad things with the Sun Crusher [/b]:nervous:[/color]

[color=royalblue]I'm probably incredibly late in posting this - but I downloaded the SW: Episode II trailer and I've been watching it over and over. lol

It looks so brilliant.

I love the ship/building designs and in general, it seems like this movie is going to be so much better than Episode I (even though Ep. I was pretty cool).

Apparently there are already reviews of the script on the 'net.

I remember reading one guy's comment on it -- he said that it's "better than even Return of the Jedi" and that it's (and I quote) "possibly the best incarnation of Star Wars so far).

Exciting, huh? [/color]

Guest Matt
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'm here, I took a short hiatus up north.

#1.) Who is the first jedi knight that Luke finds after he starts out on his "jedi quest"(search for jedi or potential jedi)? [b]I believe it was Kyp Durron...he sort of turned to the dark side and he did bad things with the Sun Crusher [/b]:nervous:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]No, when luke started his search, Kyp was still on Kessel with Han and Chewie. !!!! I remember who he is now!! His name was Dantourus(sp?)! He got killed by Exar Kun for trying to stay away from the dark side.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I'm probably incredibly late in posting this - but I downloaded the SW: Episode II trailer and I've been watching it over and over. lol

It looks so brilliant.

I love the ship/building designs and in general, it seems like this movie is going to be so much better than Episode I (even though Ep. I was pretty cool).

Apparently there are already reviews of the script on the 'net.

I remember reading one guy's comment on it -- he said that it's "better than even Return of the Jedi" and that it's (and I quote) "possibly the best incarnation of Star Wars so far).

Exciting, huh? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I downloaded the script of off Kazaa. But I don't need to read it. Based on the book, Episode II will be better than ROTJ.[/b][/color]

[color=royalblue]Episode II should also really help to boost the Australian film industry (probably even moreso than The Matrix did).

So that's also another exciting aspect for those of us who live here. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

[color=red][b]His name was Dantourus(sp?)! He got killed by Exar Kun for trying to stay away from the dark side.[/b][/color][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Ah yes...I, uh, don't remember him at all -_-

Heh, I read that book about 4 years ago...mesa not remember :p[/color]

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it became the best selling movie of all time. Titanic beat out the original Star Wars, now lets hope that Episode II can boot it out.[/b][/color]

[B][color=red][b]Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it became the best selling movie of all time. Titanic beat out the original Star Wars, now lets hope that Episode II can boot it out.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Yeah, that'd be cool. :)

I was just looking for pictures at Star Wars.com and I started reading some background information about certain characters and whatnot.

I'm amazed at how much deeper the story actually is (the whole background of Queen Amidala, for example, is actually pretty detailed).

I am guessing that all of this stuff is chronicled in novels anyway...but I found it interesting, because it provided a general summary of some of the characters and in particular, the way the Galactic Republic works...and even went into some detail as to the political system of the Empire.

I found it very interesting to note those little details...[/color]

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]did u notice that the clone troopers are pre-stormtroopers they are even modeled after Jango Fett. Look at the helmets. i found that info on the site a while ago.[/b][/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Ah yes...I, uh, don't remember him at all -_-

Heh, I read that book about 4 years ago...mesa not remember :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I read the books a long time ago too, but his name just popped into my head. Strange....[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]I found it very interesting to note those little details...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, how do you think we know so much [i]about[/i] Star Wars? Everything, and everyone, has a past. Even if they appear on screen for less than a second, they have a name, species, height, weight, home planet, political affiliation, etc. It's all very intriguing ;)[/color]

Guest Matt
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, how do you think we know so much [i]about[/i] Star Wars? Everything, and everyone, has a past. Even if they appear on screen for less than a second, they have a name, species, height, weight, home planet, political affiliation, etc. It's all very intriguing ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Yes, they all do. But I can think of 1 being who very little is known about. Yoda. He never reveals what his species is called or where his or what is his homeplanet. Very few of his species are said to exist.[/b][/color]

[B][color=red][b]did u notice that the clone troopers are pre-stormtroopers they are even modeled after Jango Fett. Look at the helmets. i found that info on the site a while ago.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]I haven't really looked that closely, to be honest. :)

I am aware of [i]why[/i] the Empire came about...or at least, the original concepts behind it (making the Republic more efficient/less corrupt etc etc), but I'm still not sure what the significance of the clone war is in the grand scheme of things...

BabyGirl: One thing I noticed was the huge amount of species...90% of which I'd never heard of before. lol[/color]