Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Have anyone been through a very big change in their life so far. I did, three years ago.
[B]Before Change[/B] \ [color=red][B]After Change [/B][/color]
1. I'm short / [color=red]1. I grow, but still short[/color]
2. Fat \ [color=red]2. Lost 10 lbs[/color]
3. Not too good in school / [color=red]3. Big improvement[/color]
4. Bad temper \ [color=red]4. Well in control [/color]
5. Act too much like a guy / [color=red]5. Sweet, gentle, and kind[/color]
6. Thick glasses \ [color=red]6. Contact lense [/color]
7. Laugh a lot / [color=red] 7. Don't even talk [/color]
Before I make these changes, my cousins (8 of them, all girls) make fun of me of how I look. They think they did better than me in school, they look at me with the eyes when I walk by them. It's very painful, when they meet together, I will be their subject to talk about. I got very angry, so I decided to make a big change, to show them, and I did it. Now, they even hate me more, but we do talk to each other.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
yup
6months ago I was:
strong
A druggy (big style)
Violent
On edge and over hyper

Now im non of the above and exact opposite in terms of the last 3.
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Um . . . ever since Stu moved to Atlanta, I haven't been in a helluva lotta trouble with the police for "major" insidents.

And I'm PROUD!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]Um . . . ever since Stu moved to Atlanta, I haven't been in a helluva lotta trouble with the police for "major" insidents.

And I'm PROUD! [/B][/QUOTE]
Do you want another change?
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
Do you want another change? [/B][/QUOTE]

[b] Such as? [/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]

[b] Such as? [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]\

Sorry, forget what I just say. I have to check my eyes again, you type "haven't", I read it as "have".
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]\

Sorry, forget what I just say. I have to check my eyes again, you type "haven't", I read it as "have". [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Well, it would be nice, and I AM getting in a LOT less trouble.

[i]"63 arrest, and NO convictions" - Big Jule, Guys and Dolls. [/i]

[/b]:toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]

[b]Well, it would be nice, and I AM getting in a LOT less trouble.

[i]"63 arrest, and NO convictions" - Big Jule, Guys and Dolls. [/i]

[/b]:toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]
Lotus fixes her contact lense
*It should be working right
63 arrests and no conviction, this better be a quote, which does not apply to you. :laugh:
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
Lotus fixes her contact lense
*It should be working right
63 arrests and no conviction, this better be a quote, which does not apply to you. :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE][b] Don't worry, it is. It's from a play I'm in at school. [/b]:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B][b] Don't worry, it is. It's from a play I'm in at school. [/b]:p [/B][/QUOTE]
That is good.
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[b] merci madame [/b]
Posted
well, i'm fat and trying to loose weight, and used to be unsociable and have no friends, no people can get me to shut up and i have too many friends. :wigout:
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well, the only thing that I can really pin point in myself is the fact I no longer care as much about what people think about me. I think it came with growing up and now being a senior in high school...there's no upper classmen to intimidate me (I was really shy my freshman year).

It's a nice feeling to be confident. I'm glad that I finally am :)[/color]
Posted
Hmm....Let's see....

I used to be very, very fat, but weak. I also was antisocial and I cried for really stupid stuff that no self-respecting person would cry for. And I was a nerd of the worst kind...

Now I lost weight, got very atlethic, got very social, I no longer cry and I'm not a nerd anymore...
Posted
[SIZE=1]I joined Drama this year, had loads of fun, and made some friends.... My social life is about 3000% more active than last year....[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I joined Drama this year, had loads of fun, and made some friends.... My social life is about 3000% more active than last year....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
My social life get worse after the change. I used to talk a lot, now, I don't even talk at all.
Posted
Big changes.... i dunno... I kinda evolved gradually... but the biggest change in my life, which really isn't a change for me, but people around me, was coming out and tell everyone I'm gay. I used to be afraid of who I was... now I'm not... I can be myself around others... instead of that hiding person who lived inside me for o' so long.

I do socialize less now then I did in... 8th grade.... thats because most of my friends are older and went to college and work when I was a senior.. but now I'm back in college :) all is fun :)
Posted
[color=crimson][b][size=1]
6 months ago i was: Happy, Glad to be alive, Talkative... good social life....

Now: not happy not sad.... i guess i'm glad to be alive.... i dont talk... social life is still good....[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Big changes.... i dunno... I kinda evolved gradually... but the biggest change in my life, which really isn't a change for me, but people around me, was coming out and tell everyone I'm gay. I used to be afraid of who I was... now I'm not... I can be myself around others... instead of that hiding person who lived inside me for o' so long.

I do socialize less now then I did in... 8th grade.... thats because most of my friends are older and went to college and work when I was a senior.. but now I'm back in college :) all is fun :) [/B][/QUOTE]
At least people accept who you are, here, the people don't accept the fact that someone is homosexual. My best friend have to pretend she hated homosexual to go along with other(she's lesbian). I am the only one that she really trust and like to hang out with.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
At least people accept who you are, here, the people don't accept the fact that someone is homosexual. My best friend have to pretend she hated homosexual to go along with other(she's lesbian). I am the only one that she really trust and like to hang out with. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I am happy about that.... not everyone likes it.. but oh well... it's not like I effect their life by being gay in any way so they can go screw themselves :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Yeah I am happy about that.... not everyone likes it.. but oh well... it's not like I effect their life by being gay in any way so they can go screw themselves :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Some people just don't want to accept the fact about other different. They think it's bad or something, just the way they insult homosexual make me sick. I don't understand they again it, I just feel sorry for my best friend, she has to listen to those junk and pretend to go along with it.
Posted
[B]Then[/B]
Depressed (was that way for 11 years)
No girlfriend
never kissed anyone (outside games)

[B]Now[/B]
Happy as can be (99% of the time)
Totally in love with my girlfriend

And I finally picked a college major! Eat that, world!
Posted
the most major change i've been through is when i started getting high. i loved it so much that i did it every day from the time i started. it changed my life, it was all i cared about. i quit my job & became homeless. i flunked out of college a few times. i stole $ from my parents. i ODed a couple of times. i basically should be dead now. i've been in tucker's detox ward like 8 or 9 times. plus my stomach is all tore up from pills. i used to have a really strong stomach, but now i puke like once a week. drugs were my lover & my master. but i kicked 'em to the curb, now i'm free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...