Hevn Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 Oh, whee, yay. One deed done... I guess. [CENTER][IMG]http://img64.exs.cx/img64/5177/incrediblestrial.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] Anyway, here's my first attempt to animated banners and um, just give it time to do one loop. Obviously, it's an Incredibles banner. I ripped off thirty or so frames from trailers and pictures online and yeah. Took me, maybe, four hours using Fireworks XP
DeadSeraphim Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]You make me wanna see this movie even more, lol. This banner rocks, heheh, the only problem I can see is its a bit jarring when it loops. Otherwise = awesomeness.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Baron Samedi Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 [size=1]Oddly enough, I read a review for this on Pixelsurgeon just this very morning. It sure looks interesting. The glorious banner does it full justice. The one thing I don't like about it is the red edging...I think a thinner, sleeker design would have been good. But, your frame-cutting is very good. Didn't even take me too long to load on dialup ^_^[/size]
Shinmaru Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I agree with Baron, I think that the red border should be a [i]tad[/i] skinnier (unless this is as skinny as you're able to get it), but it's not to distracting. I like the movie a lot, and I like your banner ^_^ Didn't take very long for me to load, and the animation is decently smooth. Good work.
Hevn Posted November 20, 2004 Author Posted November 20, 2004 Editness, heh. I actually noticed that the banner's height is over a hundred pixels, lol, because OB wouldn't accept it. Sadly, I can only resize the entire banner and that resulted to the actual video frame to be smaller. I also deleted the first three frames because I think that causes the jolting. Anyway, yeah, is it better? thanks a lot guys ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now