OtakuBoards

Dark Cloud: New Heroes [PG-VL]

Kayin Cloud

I was thinking of making a Dark Cloud RP. Based on the story of the first Dark Cloud. If anyone is willing to help me think of anything it'd be appreciated.

So far all I know is that I'm going to need 6 main charas: 1 sword user, 1 who uses polearms, 1 who uses magic, 1 who uses an axe or mallet, 1 who uses firearms, and the last I don't know if it will be a sling shot.

Please give me ideas. I already know how the game goes but not how this RP should

• 4 weeks later...
sounds like a good idea. If you make it as a sequel to the game then you can make your sword user the guy who is the main character of the game(can't remember his name). They way you have your characters set out it is almost like you want the characters for the game. To add some variation allow the people signing up to come up with their own characters weapons. Good Luck with the RPG.

A DC RP? Awesome! I like this idea. I had one like that, but it failed...couldn't make a backstory. But, if you want to make this RP interesting, I suggest making it like 100 or 200 years after the first DC game. Toan's (the boys name from the first game) journey is now legend, and the Dark Genie is locked away. But since he exists in all eternity, he is still alive...cursed DG. If you want any more ideas, just PM me. I like this kinda stuff! ^-^

[quote name='Venge']A DC RP? Awesome! I like this idea. I had one like that, but it failed...couldn't make a backstory. But, if you want to make this RP interesting, I suggest making it like 100 or 200 years after the first DC game. Toan's (the boys name from the first game) journey is now legend, and the Dark Genie is locked away. But since he exists in all eternity, he is still alive...cursed DG. If you want any more ideas, just PM me. I like this kinda stuff! ^-^[/quote]
Actually, that's what I was aiming for in my backstory. I still need a lot more detail for my storyline and Meggido I will go with letting everyone choose their weapons. But for now I gotta roll...class