Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 well, Adam, had to delete my other thread to delete the spammers post, so I'm making it again, so all you girl out there could you judge me on looks, I don't care if you are way older than me, I just want you to judge me the following, Very Ugly, Ugly, Average but more ugly, Average, Average but more cute, cute, very cute, Hot, but more cute, HOT, irresitible,
Sara Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I've got to tell you, very few people are going to repost their opinions in a duplicate thread....
amibasuki Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 eh, I've got time on my hands, won't hurt to post again I'd say average but more cute
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]I've got to tell you, very few people are going to repost their opinions in a duplicate thread.... [/B][/QUOTE] well not many posted Cera, so many of you girls can still post, and you never posted your opnion, and you know why there's another thread
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm not a girl but I'll comment anyway.. I think you have that bulky(but not fat) handsome look to ya..[/SIZE]
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I'm not a girl but I'll comment anyway.. I think you have that bulky(but not fat) handsome look to ya..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] really, but I am fat
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [COLOR=coral]If you're looking for an honest opinion...... here ya go...... I think you might be going through an ackward stage right now with your looks. But when you get older, and especially if you work out..... you're gunna look pretty cute! But for now, I think you are Average....[/COLOR] :D
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]really, but I am fat [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You don't neccessarily know that. My friend always thought he was fat but through geneology he learned that his ancestors were Viking, so it's in his blood and he's actually mostly untoned muscle.. I'm not saying you have Viking in your background but ya.. you should get the point[/SIZE]
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]You don't neccessarily know that. My friend always thought he was fat but through geneology he learned that his ancestors were Viking, so it's in his blood and he's actually mostly untoned muscle.. I'm not saying you have Viking in your background but ya.. you should get the point[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] trust me dude I know
KAMAKAZI Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 If I new how to work this god forsaken scanner I'd put my **** picture on here... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Zaku II Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I can work a scanner gracefully i just dont have a d@mn pic to put on it.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]well, Adam, had to delete my other thread to delete the spammers post, so I'm making it again, so all you girl out there could you judge me on looks, I don't care if you are way older than me, I just want you to judge me the following, Very Ugly, Ugly, Average but more ugly, Average, Average but more cute, cute, very cute, Hot, but more cute, HOT, irresitible, [/B][/QUOTE] Umm...I'm not a girl...and if your around 12-15....well....umm you're going through puberty but everyone goes through it. Average.
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] Umm...I'm not a girl...and if your around 12-15....well....umm you're going through puberty but everyone goes through it. Average. [/B][/QUOTE] you are a guy right? hmm, did I say if I want girls to judge me? i need to go check, hmm, yeah I did, hmm are you a girl, thanks for sharing but, I kinda just wanted girls to answer
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] you are a guy right? hmm, did I say if I want girls to judge me? i need to go check, hmm, yeah I did, hmm are you a girl, thanks for sharing but, I kinda just wanted girls to answer [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry. But that's just my opinion anyway. Lighten up.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] you are a guy right? hmm, did I say if I want girls to judge me? i need to go check, hmm, yeah I did, hmm are you a girl, thanks for sharing but, I kinda just wanted girls to answer [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]chill out... what diff. does it make if a guy or girl judged you? ....opinions are opinions..... Besides, I judged you...and you had nothing to say.... [/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] Sorry. But that's just my opinion anyway. Lighten up. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah I kwno but that's not the point, the question was for girls, and I would liek to knwo if you are a girl or not
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]I'd say average. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, there's so amny averages, I'm surprised none of you said I'm ugly
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I'm sorry,but to me you bare resemblence to a large mouth bass.....[/FONT][/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I'm sorry,but to me you bare resemblence to a large mouth bass.....[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Lol, after looking at the pic for a bit I can kinda see where your coming from.. but bass are pretty cool![/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Yeah,Bass are awsome![/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I'm sorry,but to me you bare resemblence to a large mouth bass.....[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] You are saying I look liek fish, nice to say, hmph, I didn't exactly want to be insulted, but I guess that's was coming
Zero-Sama Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Yep fish face!That is what i'm gonna call you from now on![/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Yep fish face!That is what i'm gonna call you from now on![/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think I will talk to you no more
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now