Redemption Posted December 3, 2004 Posted December 3, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOrange]First, characters are of the age between 12-16. A new computer game has come out. This game allows players to create a monster of any sort on the internet and battle with their friends. With this game is a portal device. This device allows the player to carry their monster anywhere with them. In these devices are holographic mechanisms that allows the monster to become life-like. These monsters can be anything the player desires. From dragons to horses to wildcats to elves to cyborgs. However, the monster has to have a main element and these can be shared. They must also have strengths and weaknesses. However, a hacker infeltrated the main system and has corrupted some of the programming. This corruption has made the monsters become real and able to destroy anything living. A gang of kids has taken to using these monsters for evil. They are under the influence of an evil source. What do you think?[/COLOR]
Seibzeihn Posted December 3, 2004 Posted December 3, 2004 [color=navy][font=garamond]Interesting. Kinda reminds me of a combination between the 'Mons (Digimon/Pokemon), Yu-Gi-Oh and .hack. I like it -- unique, but with some of that old-school goodness to it... :D Regardless, I'm in if you choose to go forward with it. [/color][/font]
Kitty Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 [size=1][color=blue]I agree with Sevotharte. It's quite unique. It does remind me a bit of the new Mega Man series-- the one with the Net Nabies? Yeah. The basic idea of that one is similar to your idea. It also reminds me of Pokemon and Digimon, which I'm a big fan of. I can't wait for this to hit the Adventure Inn! ^__^[/color][/size]
Sir Gawain Posted December 4, 2004 Posted December 4, 2004 This idea is a mix of several other famous 'base' ideas. All of these were mentioned by the posts above this one. However, there's also something that I recognize as Amazing Island, too. This will be a very good RPG. All you have to do is get the right people interested in this. Currently, I can see no problems, just some fine tuning. Very good work :) .
Redemption Posted December 5, 2004 Author Posted December 5, 2004 Ok then. Seems like this RPG has peeked some people's interests. I'll post on here whenever I finish it (which should be soon). Thanks for your comments -amgoddess-
Gavin Posted December 5, 2004 Posted December 5, 2004 [SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting. Well I'm going to side with the general consensus on this one, definitely an intriguing and unique RPG idea, it should generate some interesting once it hit the Inn. You seem to have been able to take the more interesting parts of certain Animes and combined them together to form something rather fascinating.[/SIZE]
Redemption Posted December 6, 2004 Author Posted December 6, 2004 Thanks Kane. Well, in about 10 or so minutes I'll have this RPG which is now called Monster Network in the Inn. Hope you guys enjoy!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now